• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreked

Smash Lord
Im happy that Geno moves on, but read my sig, those non-geno supporters.

Not showing up, well wait for it to show up next post.
I clicked on your public profile and saw it and I agree but that goes for the majority of wanted characters like Ridley, Krystal, Lucario, Olimar, Megaman and others.

The final match will be held tomorrow, beginning sometime during the day. It will follow the same concept as any other round, but with a twist.

All rules will apply. But, it won't take just 1 vote to advance a character this time...
Don don don....

raul

Smash Lord
I hate you....

jk but seriously how did you post that fast. I refreshed and both Limit's post and yours came up.
Well if you must know...

Step 1: Type "I vote for Geno" ahead of time. Copy the type.
Step 2: Refresh every second from 8:58pm est.
Step 3: Keep mouse cursor on the reply box.
Step 4: When the refresh shows Limit's ok to start voting, click on reply box, paste text, submit vote.

I'm the man.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
im sry i didnt mean to spam anyone i actually went through the forums the last hour and posted on stuff i liked to get 50 and now u hate me = ( thats sad i thought i would be legit(like last time) and this time not make a mistake.
And i believe that Raul posted at 9 as did Limit so he didnt actually see the starting banner but got in just in time ;) so it seemed he was correct and everything or he has really really fast internet
As long as the vote is after my marker post, it counts.

Wreked

Smash Lord
Well if you must know...

Step 4: When the refresh shows Limit's ok to start voting, click on reply box, paste text, submit vote.

I'm the man.
Well I did something like that. Me and someone else had an agreement to kill Geno. He would vote Falcon I would vote Luigi. I typed Luigi..... and cut it. I kept refreshing until Limit's post was up. But by the time I refreshed your post and Limit's post were up and when I pasted and replyed five other people were ahead of me.

I think Geno vs Falcon will be a great Final anyway.

haha raul that's what I did too :p
Yeah you got it pretty fast too.

raul

Smash Lord
im sry i didnt mean to spam anyone i actually went through the forums the last hour and posted on stuff i liked to get 50 and now u hate me = ( thats sad i thought i would be legit(like last time) and this time not make a mistake.
And i believe that Raul posted at 9 as did Limit so he didnt actually see the starting banner but got in just in time ;) so it seemed he was correct and everything or he has really really fast internet
Hey pal, I've played by the rules since day 1. Just because you spammed up the thread and ruined your chances and ability to vote does not mean you get to drag the rest of the ship down with you. I saw Limit's marker before I posted.

I'm the man.

See the part where it says when the refresh shows Limit's ok to vote? Yeah I had to read that, which takes time in order to post.

Once again,
I'm the man.

raul

Smash Lord
Well I did something like that. Me and someone else had an agreement to kill Geno. He would vote Falcon I would vote Luigi. I typed Luigi..... and cut it. I kept refreshing until Limit's post was up. But by the time I refreshed your post and Limit's post were up and when I pasted and replyed five other people were ahead of me.

Yeah you got it pretty fast too.
Sorry that I ruined your plan. But hey, I'm out of votes so it may have all been in vain.

Yo~Yo

Smash Cadet
Geno and Falcon eh? Come on people, the Cap'n can't lose to a friggin doll...
seriously...im not a real geno supporter myself...but c'mon that friggin doll does kinda pack somewhat of a punch (but then again compared to the falcon punch..heh heh heh)

Enigma14

Smash Champion
seriously...im not a real geno supporter myself...but c'mon that friggin doll does kinda pack somewhat of a punch (but then again compared to the falcon punch..heh heh heh)
Geno has 1 punch that knocked Mario out cold, hes got a rocket punch...then he can luanch a rocket punch using both hands

Yo~Yo

Smash Cadet
I'm..so torn...

D: GENO! YOu MUST WIN. Even if the odds against you are IMPOSSIBLE!

FALCON may be TOO GREAT. But you still MUST WIN!

You MAY DIE IN THE PROCESS, but you must AT LEAST BRUISE THE FALCON!

I BELIEVE IN YOU! *tears*

=p
psssh theres no such thing as a bruise on the captain

raul

Smash Lord
Hey since the voting is done for the night, over on the other thread, the Character Battles thread, Star Fox fans should know that Fox needs support. He's dead last in the polls and with 3 hours left, he could win, so go support Fox, but don't forget to come back here tomorrow.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
I VOTE FOR GENO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If this vote doesnt get in im gonna be sad due to the length of time i wasted on the exclamation points lol.......
Geno vot from me
Geno vote for me
sry my compy keeps saying its 7 earlier then your apparently it says its 704 right now : ( i really am sry
and the double vote was my comp lagging sry bought that too lol
This is why I hate Geno and why he should be out of the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom