• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfgang457

Smash Journeyman
Over as soon as it began...
A potential newcomer and a vet will make for an interesting finals anyway.

Snakz

Smash Ace
And Luigi is gone

He shall be missed

YEA GENO! woo!

EDIT: Ok now im confuzzled, who got eliminated, Falcon or Luigi?

Geno_Fanboy777

Smash Cadet
i dont care really im just saying???
Cause im going for Geno lol
and my vote wasnt even needed after getting 14 post in 16 minutes : (

Geno_Fanboy777

Smash Cadet
lol well thats fine like i said cause im in for Geno but now all the Luigi fans will cry cause u didnt uphold the rulz ;)

Geno_Fanboy777

Smash Cadet
i believe he is serious lol cause everyone hated on me earlier cause my comp posted something twice and said it was 7:04 and they hadnt even began so i voted 2 seconds earlier......

Limit

Smash Apprentice
lol well thats fine like i said cause im in for Geno but now all the Luigi fans will cry cause u didnt uphold the rulz ;)
Yeah well I'm severely pissed off that I had to change them because of you, and in turn...

THIS EFFECTED THE OUTCOME OF THE GAME. Which is something I won't tolerate. At all.

So, due to that, and since I am allowed to alter the rules of the game at any time because the flow of the game has been disturbed due to rule 10, Phoenix Rising's vote counts.

I should've just disqualified you from the game while I had the chance, but I didn't expect you to spam it up even more to get to 50.

Phoenix Rising is a legitimate poster. Illegitimate posters was all the rule was intended to prohibit.

By the way, you're disqualified from the game. But I doubt that will matter as you will just create yet another account to play with. Just stop. You are ruining the game for everyone.

Geno_Fanboy777

Smash Cadet
hey i would have posted second so it would have been ok but now cause of u raul i can vote tmrw or whenever the next vote is hehehe

Wreked

Smash Lord
Yeah well I'm severely pissed off that I had to change them because of you, and in turn...

THIS EFFECTED THE OUTCOME OF THE GAME. Which is something I won't tolerate. At all.

So, due to that, and since I am allowed to alter the rules of the game at any time because the flow of the game has been disturbed due to rule 10, Phoenix Rising's vote counts.

I should've just disqualified you from the game but I didn't expect you to spam it up even more to get to 50.

Phoenix Rising is a legitimate poster. That's all the rule was intended to prohibit.
So Luigi is out then?

And how is the final match going to work?

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Im happy that Geno moves on, but read my sig, those non-geno supporters.

Not showing up, well wait for it to show up next post.

Geno_Fanboy777

Smash Cadet
im sry i didnt mean to spam anyone i actually went through the forums the last hour and posted on stuff i liked to get 50 and now u hate me = ( thats sad i thought i would be legit(like last time) and this time not make a mistake.
And i believe that Raul posted at 9 as did Limit so he didnt actually see the starting banner but got in just in time ;) so it seemed he was correct and everything or he has really really fast internet

Limit

Smash Apprentice
So Luigi is out then?

And how is the final match going to work?
The final match will be held tomorrow, beginning sometime during the day. It will follow the same concept as any other round, but with a twist.

All rules will apply. But, it won't take just 1 vote to advance a character this time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom