• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malkun

Smash Cadet
so sonic speed u gonna vote for Geno next round since u didnt have to this round...? if so then Genos gonna go all the way mwhahahahaha

swim2007

Smash Apprentice
if geno or luigi wins I dont mind. Ridley was there biggest competition and he's out so chances are looking good

Malkun

Smash Cadet
wow it finished in wat 3 minutes lol
Also so since SonicSpeed didnt need to vote does he get to vote next time instead???

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
Midna.

Ike tries to recruit Ashley in the middle of the fight, like he does to all the pretty people with names in PoR. While he's doing that, Fox comes out of nowhere and smashes them both. Then Midna turn him into a wolf, at which point Fox has to forfeit, due to his oncoming identity crisis.

D

Deleted member

C'mon Geno! I am having a montage here to hope for you to win!

Cannon in D - Yngwie Malmsteen

Limit

Smash Apprentice
What the hell did I say about abusing the minimum post count rule. Grats on making it 50 now.

Geno_Fanboy777

Smash Cadet
I VOTE FOR GENO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If this vote doesnt get in im gonna be sad due to the length of time i wasted on the exclamation points lol.......

Limit

Smash Apprentice
I VOTE FOR GENO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If this vote doesnt get in im gonna be sad due to the length of time i wasted on the exclamation points lol.......
I'm going to disqualify Geno if you don't want to play fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom