• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Then I choose Mewtwo... also, I voted for Lucario in the first round before Hejiru and you counted his vote in the "Official Voting Record" section in staid of mine...
Interesting -- I wonder how that happened, because so far I've seen hardly any mistakes.

Thanks for pointing that out, and I will correct it. Luckily, this will not impact the outcome of the game.

Current Standings: Round 21 (as of this post)

Remaining
Claus
Luigi
Marth
Micaiah
Ridley
Wolf O'Donnell

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings: Round 21 (as of this post)

Remaining
Claus
Luigi
Marth
Wolf O'Donnell

3 votes left...

Zevox

Smash Lord
*exhales* Thank you, Aryman! Now, shall it be the Star Fox villain or the Mother one that falls this round?

Edit: By the look of things, the Star Fox one. I'm pleased by that outcome.

Zevox

raul

Smash Lord
Wolf had a good run. He outlasted both Falco and Krystal, advancing the farthest for a Star Fox rep. and beat out popular characters like Isaac, MegaMan and K. Rool. Well done Wolf, well done.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
I'm surprised Marth is still around. He almost got eliminated (if it wasn't for me)...I'm not even a Marth fan. I just hated Lucario.

I dont' mind any of those left, though. They're all good choices, I suppose.

Nintendo_Rockstar

Smash Cadet
I'm pretty sure Micaiah is the next one to be eliminated... she doesn't have a chance against Luigi, Marth, Ridley, the Captains, or Mewtwo! Actually I thought that even Krystal, Lucario, Bowser Jr. and some others had better chances of winning then Micaiah has... guess she really is pretty darn popular! :D

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
so hope captain falcon, makes it through. i only have one more character i truly like that i havent voted for?? ACK!

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Samus has an obvious lead, so I vote:

TAKAMARU! Go, you shnazzy samurai, you. :bigthumbu

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
Boo. I'm bored so I just looked it up on my own.

Defjam: Jiano, Arkengate, lonejedi, tails3535, frozenflame751, Dark_Ermac, Ronike, commonyoshi, smashman90

Ermac: ronike, Riciardos, zook, frozenflame751, defjamffny16, Jiano, GotMink, commonyoshi

LOL.
Actually, I'm pretty sure Ermac voted for himself at some point. Could he be mafia as well? ^_^
Ah! And now (to continue with Jiano's reasoning) Common is trying to get people to vote me again! Too bad everyone knows I'm town!

vote:Common

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom