• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
I apologize for the 25 post restriction, but it's hard for me to tell between a real poster and someone who's playing on multiple accounts.

Voting starts in a about 10 minutes.

Anyways, has anyone else besides me used this thread as a vehicle to generate nearly 200+ posts? *points at zero suit falcon* haha

Grandeza

Smash Master
I apologize for the 25 post restriction, but it's hard for me to tell between a real poster and someone who's playing on multiple accounts.

Voting starts in a about 10 minutes.

Anyways, has anyone else besides me used this thread as a vehicle to generate 200+ posts? *points at zero suit falcon* haha
hell ya. i post here all the time. ive made like 180 posts here

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
hell ya. i post here all the time. ive made like 180 posts here
Lol, 2 outside of the Eliminator.... K. Rool fan club thingy bein one (By the way, your in Kremling Power) and vesperview is making the sig. Oh and to get the K. rool image working. put on both sides of the sigs url.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wolf O'Donnell has been...

ELIMINATED

Round 22 is up.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
captain Olimar (Yes i finally voted for all the characters i truly want for brawl, part from bomberman coz i was too late.)

crotch protector

Smash Apprentice
mewtwo

cos thats how i roll.

edit: dammit, some1 did him while i typed, if im allowed to change, ridley gets my vote.

raul

Smash Lord
I still feel Claus will be eliminated this round...until when I post this someone immediantly votes for Claus.

Originally posted by Crotch Protector: "i edited. ridley is my new friend."

Way to live up to your name, and I don't mean the "crotch" part.

Wolfgang457

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to the keep the good old puppet Geno around please

Edit: slightly beat out then I guess I vote for Claus

Edit: nvm >.<

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
wat are the sides of the url. sry im a bit slow:urg:
oh don't worry, you see the picture with mountains on it. when editing signature. Well click that and type in the website link so you can see the actual sigs, not have a link.

Also, great new in half an hour the Kremling Power sig will be done, In ET voice "and its A.N.I.M.A.T.E.D, Oooooooh"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom