• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandeza

Smash Master
oh don't worry, you see the picture with mountains on it. when editing signature. Well click that and type in the website link so you can see the actual sigs, not have a link.

Also, great new in half an hour the Kremling Power sig will be done, In ET voice "and its A.N.I.M.A.T.E.D, Oooooooh"
ok thx man

Limit

Smash Apprentice
I'm thinking next round begins in 2 hours 40 minutes haha. [7PM EST]

Following that, 2 hours [9PM EST]. That should do it...

If you have any suggestions let me know now, I'm hoping to allow some people to vote who aren't on right now.

MAKE NOTE!

Rounds are going by in less than 15 minutes now...be ready.

Phoenix_Rising

Smash Cadet
I'm thinking next round begins in 2 hours 40 minutes haha. [7PM EST]

Following that, 2 hours [9PM EST]. That should do it...

If you have any suggestions let me know now, I'm hoping to allow some people to vote who aren't on right now.

MAKE NOTE!
I'll try to remember to come back for those.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Yes you got the pic in the sig, the first step to becoming a photoshop freak (unfortunately i suk at photoshop, so i gave up.) Also can you help maybe fill in the gaps with information on the K. Rool support thread.
i can try but im only 12 so my writing skills aren't beautiful, but ill try.

Keto

Smash Journeyman
I have a suggestion. Since the rounds are going by so fast, maybe you should make it so it takes 2 votes for a character to advance.

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
i can try but im only 12 so my writing skills aren't beautiful, but ill try.
Don't worry im like 20 and i can't write, anyway, i'll and im pretty sure some other people will find mistakes in the thread. In fact on monday im gonna read it through.

By the way their is a poll on the last page of K. Rool's support thread, you can vote since your a member.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
I have a suggestion. Since the rounds are going by so fast, maybe you should make it so it takes 2 votes for a character to advance.
It's a very good suggestion, but I don't think I will be able to implement it successfully at this time.

The final round, however, I will take your thought into consideration...

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
It's a very good suggestion, but I don't think I will be able to implement it successfully at this time.

The final round, however, I will take your thought into consideration...
I think Limt you should pick between the last two.. you haven't voted at all, and YOUR the creator.

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
374. The game's release is changed back to original release. But because of this the game is sent out and incomplete. Brawl would stink =[. (Seriously if the release date wasn't changed this might've happened.)

Bajef8

Smash Ace
ness is definitely gonna get second in my opinion. he's going against a lame samurai and... well the worst melee character of all. i vote ness.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I will just vote for Ness for him to make 2nd. He needs at least a little recognition after his horrible deconfirmation (I may only play as Lucas if I've bored and to get his trophies because of it).

Grandeza

Smash Master
my bad i didnt see that post. awesum thx a lot just for the oppurtunity. It would be an honor to be a kommander. but yea 3 is a lot to start. only time will tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom