• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Then if he isn't eliminated he should be the winner right? Then the contest could contine with the remaining characters.
This entire contest is completely theoretical, and the game will not be altered by tonight's update if it happens to confirm a character who is in Eliminator's roster.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Alright, but everyone will vote for him after he gets updated and just so I won't vote for C.Olimar 3 times in a row. Can you put this in the next voting cause I won't be here and my vote is Ridley. Plz and Ty

Wait a minute I voted C. Olimar twice in a row no1 ever voted for the same person twice in a row. Yet you did not ignore it. You want Olimar to win don't I found you out JIGSAW. Now the control of the game is in my hands.

Wait no that was the guy above my name who voted olimar and I though you counted olimar twice on mine sorry. Damit's hard being smarter than jigsaw.

What A Twist!(Guy's voice from Robot Chicken)

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Alright, but everyone will vote for him after he gets updated and just so I won't vote for C.Olimar 3 times in a row. Can you put this in the next voting cause I won't be here and my vote is Ridley. Plz and Ty

Wait a minute I voted C. Olimar twice in a row no1 ever voted for the same person twice in a row. Yet you did not ignore it. You want Olimar to win don't I found you out JIGSAW. Now the control of the game is in my hands.
True, I expect there to be some influence, but I don't think it will be enough to guarantee victory for Captain Olimar. He has just as good of a chance as everyone else at this point.

I'm sorry but I do not allow queuing votes or any other activity of that sort; it is heavily exploitable and I am trying to minimize the margin for error in this game as much as possible.

And...I'm not sure what you're on about, but I recorded your vote forCaptain Olimar once and only once; any duplicate votes I may have come across were completely ignored. (Your official vote for Olimar occured in Round 19 -- Check the Official Voting Record on the first page if you are unsure)

I hope this clarifies a few things.

WarMachine

Smash Apprentice
Results!

Division 3

Advancing to round 2:

1st - Claus [26 votes]

2nd - Wario [23 votes]

Eliminated from tournament:

3rd - Skull Kid [16 votes]

4th - 9Volt [2 votes]
Think you made a mistake on the first page then. You eliminated claus and advanced skull kid. =[

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings:

Division 4

1st - Samus [5 votes]

2nd - Ness [1 vote]

2nd - Pichu [1 vote]

3rd - Takamaru [0 votes]

Bed time, I'll update as soon as possible tomorrow morning. keep the votes coming!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Of course I would vote for Samus...

But is going to win anyway...

Should I help out Taka?

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Of course I would vote for Samus...

But is going to win anyway...

Should I help out Taka?
meh I don't tend to worry about the politics of the thing, vote for who is honestly your favourite and you won't have any regrets... if you like samus better than taka, then you'd just have to vote for her over him in a later match anyway right?

Zevox

Smash Lord
Figures this thing went along quite quickly while I was at work today. Disappointing to see K Rool and (especially) Krystal dumped, but the death of Ashley and Marth's continued presence makes up for both handily. I look forward to seeing the final match, and perhaps I'll even get a chance to vote again if I get lucky. :)

Zevox

Shuma

Smash Hero
Ashley is out!? And Krystal? and Wolf is still there? AWESOMESAUCE. Too bad K. rool is out though.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Well Samus is my favorite character in video gaming history so i guess...

Yeah, I vote Samus. *Power bombs the oposition*

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Ness is actually a mage. Whereas Samus is a freakish robot byproduct with no parents.

I vote Ness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom