• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
I already did Roy's counter move on you and you ain't allowed to repeat. due to the rules of the game...

THAT'S MAH HORSE
*slaps you with a fish*

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
Alright.

So, there's obviously someone here being a bit too truthful, able to easily blend in with the townies. Now tell me, who do you think you can trust the most? That person might be a mafia member.

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
originally Posted by HandSockPuppet
I already did Roy's counter move on you and you ain't allowed to repeat. due to the rules of the game...

THAT'S MAH HORSE
*slaps you with a fish*
My bad... oh, well.
what does slapping someone with a fish have to do with Smash! u should follow the rules of the game!

Moving on... Poison Mushroom+ HandSockPuppet and Super Mushroom+ Yoshi Bomb ( his down-B for those of you who don't know) = Lots of pain for HandSockPuppet MAH HORSE!

Blazer

Smash Ace
How exactly was his role revealed Common? I think I missed that somewhere. I think I remember him saying he has the double-vote power but, how was it confirmed?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I dont trust anyone in particular. Everyone with the exception of Ermac is on the same level except Frozenflame whom I still continue to suspect. er suspect greatly

S

spoonorca

351. The roster is 46 characters, counting ZSS. The characters are everybody confirmed, and inverted versions of the already confirmed characters.

352. The game suddenly becomes Super Mario Bros. Brawl, and it contains Mario, Dr. Mario, Mario without his hat, Fire Mario, 8 Bit Mario, 16 Bit Mario, a five second doodle version of Mario, the list goes on.

353. Magikarp becomes a playable character.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
IDK what is going on with this thread I check it all the time but there is never anything for me to post about, and trust me if anyone gave me even the littlest bit of a tell I would dive for it like a homeless person on a scrap of bread. I mean with two mafia dead you'd think there would be something but like nobody has really attacked or defended anybody nough for me to make any sort of wild accusation.

I'm even questioning my earlier attack on frozen, the more I reread the less scummy he seems.

platnum

Smash Lord
355:a meteor hits earth and the electro-magnetic pulse breaks your wii and nobody elses and they wont let you play and thus you go insane

47drift

Smash Journeyman
356: Super Smash Bros. Brawl canceled.

357: Replacement for Super Smash Bros. Brawl is Solid Snake and Sam Fisher at the X-Games.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
[THE ELIMINATOR] -- A Brawl Roster Game (GAME OVER)

[Saw Voice] I want to play a game...

The rules are simple:

1. Vote for a character on the "Remaining" list, and that character will advance to the next round.
Note: You must have a minimum of 25 posts to particpate. If I catch people abusing this rule, I will increase the minimum post requirement.
Note: You may not change your votes after I have already recorded them. All votes are final.
Note: I reserve the right to deny your vote if your account looks suspicous.
2. You may only vote ONCE per round. If you vote more than once, I will ignore that vote.
3. You may NOT vote for a particular character more than ONCE the entire game. If you do, I will ignore that vote.
Note: To view your voting record, refer to post #3.
4. At the end of the round, the last remaining character who does not receive a vote is... ELIMINATED.
Note: I will try to update the current standings as much as possible.
5. During a single round, if a poster above you has already voted for a character, do not vote for that character again -- I will ignore that vote. You may vote for another character, however.
6. If another poster has already voted for the character that you wish to advance, vote for a different character instead in order to increase the chance of eliminating the remaining characters.

7. If a round has already theoretically ended, and I haven't updated the final standings yet, all remaining votes will be ignored after I have recorded the necessary votes.
8. New votes will only be counted at the start of the next round, which is after I update the final standings and create a marker post at the end of the topic.
9. New rounds will begin after my marker post and I will edit the title of the thread to indicate this. New rounds will usually begin every hour while I am online, or whenever I come online.
Note: I will post a warning to notify everyone when a new round is about to begin from this point onward.
10. If necessary, I hold the power to alter the rules of the game, or, in a worst case scenario, advance the entire round in order to keep everything flowing properly.
[/Saw Voice]

--------------------------
Let the games begin.
--------------------------
Final Battle: Tug O' War of Death

Read before you vote. All of the above rules apply, including your previous voting record.

In this round, voting works a little differently, although you are still voting for the character you wish to advance.

If you vote Captain Falcon: Captain Falcon gains a point, Geno loses a point.

If you vote Geno: Geno gains a point, Captain Falcon loses a point.

The first character to reach 30 points will win, and the one who is left with 0 is... ELIMINATED.

Regardless, the game ends when Monday's update is released. Whoever has the most points by then is declared the winner.

You want this, don't you? I know you haven't come this far to lose. Good luck.

Current Standings: Round 29

Captain Falcon: (0) Points Remaining

Geno: (0) Points Remaining

[Limit is no longer available to update the current standings.]

[Saw Voice]GAME OVER[/Saw Voice]

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Eliminations

Round 1: Bomberman

Round 2: Black Mage

Round 3: Wind Waker Link

Round 4: Skull Kid

Round 5: Sukapon

Round 6: Animal Crossing Villager

Round 7: Takamaru

Round 8: Jigglypuff

Round 9: Bowser Jr.

Round 10: Ganondorf

Round 11: Black Knight

Round 12: Midna

Round 13: Mr. Game & Watch

Round 14: Isaac

Round 15: Falco

Round 16: Mega Man

Round 17: Lucario

Round 18: Krystal

Round 19: Ashley

Round 20: King K. Rool

Round 21: Wolf O'Donnell

Round 22: Marth

Round 23: Claus

Round 24: Micaiah

Round 25: Mewtwo

Round 26: Ridley

Round 27: Captain Olimar

Round 28: Luigi

Round 29: Limit

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Official Voting Record [programming-friendly version]

2007: krystal
~Krystal~: ww_link
aAndy: bowser_jr., megaman, wolf, ridley
AlanRedgown: king_k._rool, krystal
aleps: midna, falco, marth, megaman
allstar: mewtwo
Andy4Brawl911: king_k._rool, isaac, animal_crossing_villager, claus, captain_falcon, ashley, ridley, captain_olimar
Arteen: isaac
Aryman: isaac, falco, captain_falcon, megaman, wolf, ashley, lucario, luigi, king_k._rool, marth
Ashes13: marth
betaprime: ridley
BiggieSmalls: wolf, geno
BladeKnight: captain_olimar, bowser_jr., marth, midna, luigi, captain_falcon
brawler12: captain_olimar
Brawlmatt202: game_and_watch, captain_falcon, krystal, luigi, king_k._rool, geno
Brentos4o8: ridley
burrito: animal_crossing_villager, captain_olimar, megaman, king_k._rool, marth, mewtwo, captain_falcon
Chaosblade77: micaiah, marth, takamaru, ganondorf, black_knight, bowser_jr., game_and_watch, king_k._rool, wolf, krystal
chaosLeader: wolf, ridley, geno, krystal, captain_falcon
crotchprotector: ridley
Darkfur: geno, krystal, wolf, lucario, marth, falco, captain_falcon, mewtwo
DarkSpidey13: geno
DekuBoy: claus
Dragonblood21: animal_crossing_villager, krystal, jigglypuff, claus
drawesome: bowser_jr.
dynamicentry: captain_olimar
DynamiteSpoony: claus
Enigma14: geno
erroraltdelete: megaman, mewtwo, isaac, ridley, micaiah, captain_olimar
FallingWhistness: geno
Fatmanonice: geno
Fearthesmash: isaac
Firefalcon: luigi, lucario
Firekid2: micaiah
FlyingDutchman: midna
FlyinGShoosteR: claus
Foz: claus, geno, mewtwo
GerudoWarrior: skull_kid
Glowsquid: king_k._rool, ashley
HollabackRyu: micaiah, king_k._rool, takamaru, jigglypuff, falco, wolf, claus
hotgarbage: geno
hungrybum: krystal
Icetrash: mewtwo, takamaru
IlldR: black_knight
Jackbandit: sukapon, claus, mewtwo, megaman
Jave: luigi, geno, game_and_watch, ashley
killbeast301: captain_falcon
kinghippo99: ganondorf
KingK.Rool: captain_olimar
Kyle29: luigi
lcampoy8: jigglypuff, black_knight, lucario, captain_olimar
ledhead: ridley, isaac
LemonKing: geno, falco, captain_olimar, ashley, micaiah, luigi, lucario
lethminite: game_and_watch, ashley, sukapon, mewtwo
Lovely: micaiah, ashley
Machspeed: captain_olimar, lucario, megaman, krystal, captain_falcon, ridley
Maggirus: ashley
MagicallyEnhancedHobo: isaac
Malkun: geno
ManBearPig: king_k._rool, ganondorf, krystal, mewtwo, wolf, geno, captain_olimar
MeleeMan: ganondorf
MysticKenji: captain_falcon, mewtwo, ganondorf, krystal, claus, lucario
NintendoRockstar: lucario, mewtwo, captain_falcon
Noshiee: claus
notftomearth7: wolf
Nyan: black_mage
OasisS: ridley
OmegaSlayer16: midna, ashley
ParamoreRiot: ridley, captain_falcon
Pengie: ridley, luigi
Phlemingo: skull_kid, ganondorf, game_and_watch, luigi, ashley, mewtwo, black_knight, midna, isaac, claus, lucario, captain_falcon, marth, captain_olimar, ridley
PhoenixRising: mewtwo, captain_falcon
platnum: micaiah, midna, ridley
Pluvia: jigglypuff, lucario, captain_olimar, king_k._rool, falco, luigi, captain_falcon
PsychoIncarnate: geno, takamaru, ridley, bowser_jr., falco, king_k._rool, mewtwo, captain_olimar, wolf, micaiah, claus
raul: wolf, megaman, black_knight, game_and_watch, falco, claus, ganondorf, ridley, captain_olimar, krystal, marth, captain_falcon, micaiah, luigi, geno
Reyairia: ridley
RiptheReaper: ashley
Rubydragon: isaac, king_k._rool, lucario, ridley, micaiah, marth
RyudoSama: geno, micaiah, ashley
RyuDragonKing: micaiah
Sabrewulf238: animal_crossing_villager, midna, jigglypuff, krystal, captain_olimar, micaiah, luigi, mewtwo
samsamsam: krystal
Sandwich: luigi, game_and_watch, mewtwo, krystal, ashley, marth
ShOcKoLaTe: captain_falcon, megaman
Shuma: wolf, mewtwo, black_knight, game_and_watch, marth, claus, king_k._rool, megaman, luigi, captain_olimar, geno
sHy)(gUy: geno, falco, marth, midna, mewtwo, claus, luigi
slisenberg: ww_link, captain_falcon
smashbot226: black_knight, game_and_watch, wolf
Snakz: captain_olimar, megaman, king_k._rool
spammaster: ridley
SubparSmashBrother: jigglypuff
Superalex2: skull_kid, wolf
SuperMarioWhirled: luigi, geno, captain_olimar
swim2007: luigi
TBone06: geno, black_knight, micaiah, ashley, king_k._rool, wolf, captain_olimar, captain_falcon
tennisthehilife: micaiah
thegrimlizard: captain_olimar, falco, mewtwo, marth, captain_falcon, luigi
TheMagicalKuja: game_and_watch, ashley
TheMastermind: wolf
TheSleepyOne: ashley, micaiah, marth, mewtwo, luigi, claus, king_k._rool
thethirdkoopa: claus, micaiah, isaac, midna, geno, falco
ThoraxeRMG: marth
tirkaro: takamaru
UsernameLink: ganondorf
Valaan: captain_falcon, game_and_watch, lucario
ValiantVernon: geno
vesperview: king _k._rool, claus, falco, black_knight, isaac, geno, micaiah, luigi, captain_olimar, mewtwo
ViperJLT4GOV: ashley, takamaru, bowser_jr., luigi, black_knight, ganondorf, wolf, lucario, marth, captain_olimar, captain_falcon, micaiah
WarMachine: claus
wazgood: captain_falcon, geno, marth, ridley
WhipIt1: sukapon, bowser_jr., mewtwo, claus, captain_olimar
Wolfgang457: luigi, geno
Wreked: ridley, lucario, captain_falcon, midna, megaman, micaiah, wolf
XACE-K: claus, lucario, luigi
XCWarrior: mewtwo, geno, falco, micaiah, megaman
Yaya: falco, jigglypuff, ridley, marth, captain_falcon, wolf, krystal, claus, luigi
Yonder: luigi
Z.Hoot: ridley
zerosuitfalcon: captain_olimar, ridley, megaman, captain_falcon, ashley, geno, lucario, marth, game_and_watch, isaac, king_k._rool, wolf, micaiah, luigi
Zevox: isaac, megaman, marth, midna, krystal, king_k._rool, captain_falcon, micaiah, captain_olimar
Zoolander: bowser_jr., sukapon, animal_crossing_villager, luigi, ridley, captain_falcon, mewtwo

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Notes

After reading these boards for a while, I can tell that its going to be a long, boring wait until Feb. 10th, so I decided to create a thread that's a little bit more...productive. Instead of reading the same dull roster suggestions over and over again, or discussing the intricacies of your *cough* character alliances, I've devised the Eliminator as sort of a combination of both aspects. I'm hoping the outcome of this game will not only show the level of importance that a character is to the final Brawl roster, but it will also reveal which character on these boards has the most supporters out of them all. Only one final character will succeed the Eliminator and ultimately reign supreme.

I realise that this list may not contain all of the possible choices for characters in the final Brawl roster. These are simply my selections and those who I feel have the greatest chances. You must also realise that not all of these characters will have a significant effect on the outcome of the game anyways, as the highest importance, and the most popularity, will be weighted on the final 10. I've narrowed them down to a starting number of 30 characters.

Depending on the success of this version of Eliminator, I will possibly create another one with even more characters -- including confirmed characters as well.

I don't mind if you converse within the thread, as long as you keep the votes easy to read.

Bear with me guys, I'm not able to update the standings 24/7, so I'm hoping you will post updated versions of the standings for others to view while I'm offline. However, I will still read through and check every vote for validity, and you may not begin a new round until I declare it.

If you have any suggestions, let me know. I understand that the rules have heavy restrictions on voting, but I wanted to see which character has the most supporters, not which poster supports a character the most. I also wanted more players to participate in the game rather than the same players voting each round. Even if you have already voted for your favorite character once, you can still impact the game by voting for lesser characters, or, for greater effect, going to your respective support threads and encouraging others to participate.

Good luck and have fun.

Original Roster

Animal Crossing Villager
Ashley
Black Knight
Black Mage
Bomberman
Bowser Jr.
Captain Falcon
Captain Olimar
Claus
Falco
Ganondorf
Geno
Isaac
Jigglypuff
King K. Rool
Krystal
Lucario
Luigi
Marth
Mega Man
Mewtwo
Micaiah
Midna
Mr. Game & Watch
Ridley
Skull Kid
Sukapon
Takamaru
Wolf O'Donnell
WW Link

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
sorry :( I pick animal crossing villager instead

I know not everyone can be in the list but wheres Bomberman? He has a better chance and more support then you'd think.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
I vote Midna :)
Please vote again if you still wish to participate.
I ignored that vote because Flying Dutchman has already voted for Midna.

Think of this game sort of like musical chairs, but without the music.

EDIT: Ok, added Bomberman, but only because this is round 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom