• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
no mine!
now i clone jiggs! so now you be frozen too! my horse!
this horse is mine and i name him jdgkegfjnalfnbjklgbnsfjkaunadjnbsjd. (which is pronounced bob) lol

Insurance Salesman

Smash Apprentice
350. You buy the last, the very last copy in the U.S. until the next month. Then, you are so overjoyed that you begin jumping around laughing. Unfortunately, you didn't spot the extra games sitting there on the ground, and you fall and hit your neck...

You wake up in the hospital, and suddenly realize that you are paralyzed; thus, you can't play Brawl.

*Cue Twilight Zone Theme*

TheFifthMan

Smash Journeyman
A couple blocks away from Purdue University
Wait, so all three of you wandered into 4chan to take my horse? Fools! You have been infinite comboed by their fail and received the forward smash dealing MASSIVE DAMAGE and KO's to both of you.

However, since I also lost the horse, it now belongs to Anonymous. Sorry. And Anonymous does not forgive.

POOL'S CLOSED!

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
ha ha! i know anonomous! i mean, i don't KNOW him per say. but were pals, kindof... anyways, he/she/it gives me the horse ha ha! now i has horse!

Jiano

Smash Ace
You need to change your location to something that
I really thought Arkengate was mafia, ah well, maybe he should have put a little more effort into his play(how do you just forget your role?).

I think I have a good lead but it's going to take a bit for me to put something together. I'm going to be gone all weekend at Smashataclysm, maybe I'll even meet KevinM.

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
You guys are all wrong, that's MY horse!

Uses Kirby's Final Smash to cook and eat everyone in this thread.

Except the horse, which is mine now.

TheFifthMan

Smash Journeyman
A couple blocks away from Purdue University
And I grab you. Then Peach walks over and gives you a ****** vortex.

At this point, the horse is mine. And I use my mindgames to ensure that Peach will downsmash the next opponent. Therefore, the question is not, "Is the horse mine?" Rather, you ask yourselves, "Which way do I DI?"

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
i use ninja powers to replace myself with gigabowser, and he's to big to fit in teh pot, blocking the sucking of people in the pot, and im free!! and i take horse!

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
the problem with Giga bowser is he has a big center of balance. *Jigs goes to the middle of bowser and uses rest.*
MY HORSE!

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
I sommon, with all my awsome power, M hand and C Hand, i use M hand to take horse, and use Crazy hand to grab TheFifthMan, HandSockPuppet, and MysticKenji, put them in a crate, and takes them to flatland, where it does what every he wants with them, *Evil Laugh* MY HORSE!

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
because I'm too lazy to go back and check if he was participating.
I wasn't asking if he died last night.
I meant in general.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
I'm an alien (eats Someguy12's head).

It's mah horse

I think it's kinda dumb how we don't know what the horse looks like. that's why I have chosen donkey pirate's donkey-looking horse pic

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
No, you no eat my head, i sawp with giga bowser again, and when you try to eat his head, HE EATS YOURS!! I grab horse, and we ride on gigabowser away.

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
I'm taking, not the horse, but a break. I'll let someone else take teh horse from Platypus...
NOT! My horse! Black Hole glitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom