• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TidalSpiral

Smash Journeyman
I don't really get how we avoid voting the same people with so many posters, so I'll just say Mr. Game & Watch and see what happens.

*shrugs and sits down next to G&W, playing poker and drinking Grey Goose*
Hey Game and Watch...
"Blip bonk cha-da?"
You can't pick up another card, that's cheating!
"Beep bong... bleep..."
*G&W cracks me on the head with a sea turtle and runs off with the vodka*
YOU TWO DIMENSIONAL SON OF A *****!

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I don't really get how we avoid voting the same people with so many posters, so I'll just say Mr. Game & Watch and see what happens.

*shrugs and sits down next to G&W, playing poker and drinking Grey Goose*
Hey Game and Watch...
"Blip bonk cha-da?"
You can't pick up another card, that's cheating!
"Beep bong... bleep..."
*G&W cracks me on the head with a sea turtle and runs off with the vodka*
YOU TWO DIMENSIONAL SON OF A *****!
I think the original poster should have collected the name and who they voted for for each round, to keep track of it. He did not start that though so I did not continue it.

*hint hint*

Also, he may want to ask people to list all of the characters that have been eliminated in their post. For example, have everyone just move their character down to the advancing list and post all of the names. Then it can continue on without having to update it. Once it is down to one, the next person starts it over?

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
wish i could vote for King K. Rool again, sucks Bomberman is out nooo...

Here is my vote for round 2 Animal Crossing Villager

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Post, people. Post!
So, there's obviously someone here being a bit too truthful, able to easily blend in with the townies. Now tell me, who do you think you can trust the most? That person might be a mafia member.
I dont think this "strategy" will do much because there could be so many options for a mafia member to take. He could play it "truthful" like you said, or he could be the one instigating all the attacks on innocent people like Arkengate. He could be a last minute bandwagoner, a wing man in an attack of a townie, or a whole bunch of other options. Who knows.

Statement of obvious for the loss. Get active, lazies. :(

Limit

Smash Apprentice
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bomberman has been...

ELIMINATED

Round 2 is up.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Note: Bear with me guys, I'm not able to update the standings 24/7, but good job on keeping up with the current list. As noted in my first post, this is a marker post, and all votes from this point on will count towards Round 2. All unnecessary votes above this post, however, will be ignored. I hope you guys are starting to get the hang of the game by now, so you can help me by keeping the list updated for viewing while I'm offline. Good luck and have fun.]

[Note: Chaosblade77 thanks for updating the list while I was gone, it helps me out greatly. However, only I will begin the rounds, this is so others can't collaborate to get their characters moving along in rounds during the same time interval. I want to keep the game long, drawn out and suspenseful. I apologize if this may inhibit the gameplay.]

Limit

Smash Apprentice
I think the original poster should have collected the name and who they voted for for each round, to keep track of it. He did not start that though so I did not continue it.

*hint hint*

Also, he may want to ask people to list all of the characters that have been eliminated in their post. For example, have everyone just move their character down to the advancing list and post all of the names. Then it can continue on without having to update it. Once it is down to one, the next person starts it over?
I'm trying to avoid cheating/errors as much as possible. I will update my reserve post to show everyones votes, if you'd like.

EDIT: Hmm, your idea would be a LOT more feasible, I might try that next time I suppose. I just think that the voting will be more precise and leaves less room for error if I keep track of it all, rather than the posters themselves, as long as they follow the rules.

EX: Some poster screws up the current standings or cheats, next poster copies/pastes the false list and the game continues from there, giving an undesirable outcome.

As long as it works, I'd be happy either way, though.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
You must have no idea how popular Ridley is, then ^^
Heh I was just kidding. But that kind of move will get him killed off in later rounds though...:laugh:

I've also devised this game to keep the characters' most popular supporters from controlling the game, because as the game goes on, they can only watch, but aren't allowed to vote for their favorite character. They can encourage others to participate and vote, however.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Thus far:
For Round 1--My vote went to Wolf O'Donnell
For Round 2---My vote goes to MegaMan

this is how I will post my votes so I don't screw up and say someone twice.
Check the 4th post on the first page, I'm doing the best I can to update for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom