• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Black Mage has been...

ELIMINATED

Round 3 is up.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Note: Krystal and Wolf, that was a close one.]

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
My idioticness douring Day 1 was able to find enough evidence to kill off a lot of mafia...

Frozen seems suspicious...

Limit

Smash Apprentice
I Vote claus , If you did already count my first vote through (Which was claus but i think someone said it before.) Then put my third vote (Well first technically.) On Wind-waker link.
I recorded your vote for Claus in round 3, is this correct?

If you are unsure of your votes, check the Official Voting Record on the first page, 3rd post.

raul

Smash Lord
It's funny, the supporters of this thread enforce the rules. Limit u r a very smart man. This is my fav thread.
Its crazy right? Something about this thread has got me all revved up. Plus Limit used a Jigsaw/Saw movie reference and I love movies, so that just made this thread even better for me.

You, Limit and I all hammered that guy for voting for RIdley, hahahaaha

Shuma

Smash Hero
I vote for Mewtwo. The Psychich Alien Space Cat pokemon thing most stay in Smash. Oh yeah.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Dude, the very first post on this page voted for Mewtwo. Read the rules.

I vote for Falco this round.
I'm glad you are following the rules.

However, MysticKenji's vote for Mewtwo broke the rules, as he has already voted for Mewtwo this game. Thus, I ignored that vote.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
I'm glad you are following the rules.

However, MysticKenji's vote for Mewtwo broke the rules, as he has already voted for Mewtwo this game. Thus, I ignored that vote.
Oh I missed that. Good call. My bad Shuma vote away.

I'm saving up my Ridley vote for later when it's needed mwahaha.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Oh I missed that. Good call. My bad Shuma vote away.

I'm saving up my Ridley vote for later when it's needed mwahaha.
Hehe, that's the fun thing about this game. Let's hope you are there to rescue him when he needs it.

Shuma

Smash Hero
That's why i've yet to vote for Ridley, if everyone votes for him in the first round he will be screwed in the later game.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Captain Olimar
9 posts...sorry there is a minimum of 10 to participate. Thus, I ignored your vote. I hope you understand the necessity of this rule, though. You may vote again this round, however...I apologize for the difficulty.

EDIT: I may change this number to 5 posts if it becomes to much of a hinderance, although it really shouldn't be. 10 posts isn't asking much.

hurry evryone get your votes in. it would be cool if we get to round 15 bi 12am.
That would be nice, but I will be pausing the game momentarily when I go offline...to sleep and other necessary activities.

Remember, I only count posts after I begin a new round, this way I can record all the votes and update the standings in my absence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom