• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
9 posts...sorry there is a minimum of 10 to participate. Thus, I ignored your vote. I hope you understand the necessity of this rule, though. You may vote again this round, however...I apologize for the difficulty.

That would be nice, but I will be pausing the game momentarily when I go offline...to sleep and other necessary activities.

Remember, I only count posts after I begin a new round, this way I can record all the votes and update the standings in my absence.
How about we try this again, Captain Olimar. :p

Limit

Smash Apprentice
If you haven't voted already, I implore you to join the game.

Current Standings: Round 3 (as of this post)

Remaining
Animal Crossing Villager
Ashley
Bowser Jr.
Ganondorf
Jigglypuff
King K. Rool
Mega Man
Micaiah
Midna
Skull Kid
Takamaru
Wind Waker Link

Advancing
Ridley
Krystal
Lucario
Black Knight
Issac
Claus
Mewtwo
Falco
Captain Falcon
Mr. Game & Watch
Wolf O'Donnell
Luigi
Captain Olimar
Marth
Sukapon
Geno

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Yeah I guess we have to be patient and wait it out. And who ever votes next better pick MegaMan, I mean come on, hes a super fighting robot for christ sakes!
I'd save him later in the round if necessary. I haven't voted this round. I am going to wait and try to pick off one I don't like, but if it comes up, I'll try and save one (Mega Man has more than enough fans, I am sure SOMEONE will save him).

Grandeza

Smash Master
Well if that's the case then PPL THE MEGAMAN IS NOT EXE.*i hope* wow. We're like the only ones on this thread. You,me and limit dominate this game

Zevox

Smash Lord
Wow, I didn't think this game would get this far along in one day.

Well, seeing as Marth is already through this round too and I'm shocked no one has chosen him yet, I'll take Mega Man.

Zevox

aleps

Smash Apprentice
I vote for Midna :p

It seems people don't want to vote. Please vote so we can go to the next round!!

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Wow, I didn't think this game would get this far along in one day.

Well, seeing as Marth is already through this round too and I'm shocked no one has chosen him yet, I'll take Mega Man.

Zevox
Time flies while your gone. For me however, reading these votes couldn't get any slower haha.

But to be honest, I won't be updating the game as often during the weekdays, as I will be busy. Although, the rounds will continue to get shorter and shorter as more characters are eliminated.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
I vote for Claus.
Claus has already been voted for in round 3 and will move on to the next round.

Please re-vote from this list if you still wish to participate.

Remaining
Animal Crossing Villager
Ashley
Bowser Jr.
King K. Rool
Micaiah
Skull Kid
Takamaru
Wind Waker Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom