• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings: Round 3 (as of this post)

Remaining
Animal Crossing Villager
Takamaru
Wind Waker Link

Down to the final 3.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

Wind Waker Link has been...

ELIMINATED

Round 4 is up.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

Note: Remember, only votes from this point onward will be counted.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
:bigthumbu

I'm actually surprised at how quick that was. I figured he had enough popularity to make it past the first 10 rounds at least.

Edit: Oh, and with the new round, my vote to Marth!

Zevox
So am I actually.

Where did all the WW Link fans go? O_o

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I vote for Captain Falcon.

That felt sexy to type. *lights cigarette*
Yeah, that is how I felt when I voted for him before. Luckily, my vote was missed and did not count though, so I get to do it again!

*will do it in a later round*

aleps

Smash Apprentice
Its good someone already voted for Midna, cause I used my vote already for her T.T now I vote for.... Falco

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
Issac... not much really i want wld want AC villager but i already voted for him before... oh well atleast K. Rool survived.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
People shouldn't say who they want out, cause most likely the next person to post is just gonna vote for that character.
If you mean like I did, I planned on voting for him anyway, lol. There are a few up there I want to protect, and a few up there I want to try to eliminate >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom