• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Well I'm heading off to sleep, but you may continue voting up until the end of Round 4.

I'll be back later to update everything when I have some spare time. Good luck and have fun.

Current Standings: Round 4 (as of this post -- please read the rules if you are just joining)

Remaining
Animal Crossing Villager
Ganondorf
Jigglypuff
Lucario
Luigi
Mewtwo
Micaiah
Mr. Game & Watch
Skull Kid
Takamaru

Advancing
Claus
Marth
Ridley
Midna
King K. Rool
Wolf O'Donnell
Ashley
Geno
Krystal
Captain Olimar
Bowser Jr.
Black Knight
Captain Falcon
Mega Man
Falco
Isaac
Sukapon

[Limit is no longer available to update the current standings.
Please take it upon yourself to review all posts from this point on and vote accordingly.]

Zoolander

Smash Journeyman
Animal Crossing Villager.

Round 1 - Bowser Jr.
Round 2 - (Didn't Vote)
Round 3 - Sukapon
Round 4 - Animal Crossing Villager.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Only two left that I see are Ganondorf and Skull Kid.

*votes Ganondorf*

Bye Skull Kid.

Now we wait for Round 5.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Well chaos blade has made his decision. Bye skull kid. We must wait for limit to start the next round. I love how we're all stayin on top of the standings and such. It's like even when Limit not here rulebreakers beware lol.

Grandeza

Smash Master
You Can't Vote Until Limit Starts The Round Or Your Votes Dont Count! ROUND 4 IS DONE LIMIT JUST ISNT HERE TO UPDATE IT. ROUND 4 VOTINg IS OVER. NO MORE VOTING UNTIL LIMIT SAYS SO.

Grandeza

Smash Master
You Can't Vote Until Limit Starts The Round Or Your Votes Dont Count! ROUND 4 IS DONE LIMIT JUST ISNT HERE TO UPDATE IT. ROUND 4 VOTINg IS OVER. NO MORE VOTING UNTIL LIMIT SAYS SO.

ELIMINATIONS AS OF NOW

ROUND 1-BOMBERMAN
ROUND 2-BLACK MAGE
ROUND 3-WW LINK
ROUND 4 -SKULL KID

ROUND 5 WILL BEGIN SHORTLY HOPEFULLY. ROUND 4 IS OVER. JUST BE PATITENT TIL ROUND 5.

sry bout double post i forgot.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Skull Kid has been...

ELIMINATED

Round 5 is up.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Note: Thanks to everyone for waiting patiently until the start of Round 5, and special thanks to zero suit falcon for enforcing the rules in my absence :). I appreciate it.]

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
Animal Crossing Villager will now officially advance to round 6.. If someone else has already chosen him, i choose Claus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom