• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
I haven't played one of these before, though I have seen a couple. So, I'm in, but please bear with me as I am new. :)

G

GotMink

Sorry about that, i forgot to post saying i would be away for a family reunion. I've all caught up on the reading now and I pretty much agree with everything agantli recently said. Mainly the fact that someone needs to protect zman(and or redirect zman's assailant). Also, perhaps camo-man can delete or allow ligs to edit his post to a blank post or something, because we really shouldn't listen to his post seeing as it's cheating. Have his post be "Striken from the record".

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
agentli said:
Is it just me, or is the number of people posting just Me, Ronike, Ligolski (illegally :p), ih8jamesbond and a couple of people posting to aviod getting modkilled? (notably SideEffect001, Marshigio, Zman, and Okurama.)
Because there's nothing interesting to say. What you and Ronike keep saying confuses me too, it just sounds to me like, "ZMan is innocent, because Karshkin was".

There was never an archer in an FE game that was evil and played a major role. BUT! In FE7, there was an archer who was bad at the start, but was glad you killed him because he regretted joining that side in the first place, and told you where to go to find the main enemy with his last breath. So he'd probably be either town or independent.

agentli

Smash Apprentice
The archer is town because karshkin was town and the archer missed. If the attack was based on percentages, the archer would have tried to kill ZMan again. but he didn't . so we know that the archer kills based on alliegence, therefore since Karshkin is town, Zman is town. The archer missed on both.

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
lol, marshingo doesn't get wht this dudes are saying, i just not posting because nobody is doing nothing wrong right now, so thats just meh =P.

anyway i think i my not be here tomorrow, to many bussiness over here, so sorry. Though i will be checking today and see what happends.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
rofl, I finally understand what agentli and Ronike were talking about, though I'm confused on how they talked about that for so long. It makes sense though, so now we just need to guess who the archer is, even though that probably won't happen with such little evidence we have right now.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Most of the time we were guessing on how the redirector's ability worked and who they might be and where their loyalties lie.

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
Marshigio said:
rofl, I finally understand what agentli and Ronike were talking about, though I'm confused on how they talked about that for so long.
don't know, they don't get things to early.

even though is useful for plp that doesn't understand why is zman cop, the archer dude, ect, ect (the only prob is that they need to read that long :p) .

anyway am going to check back if i missed something, since there is no real discussion right now.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
We still have a while, and last time we said no lynch, it turned out horribly. Any new ideas....anyone?

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
radical00edward said:
1. Please rate this thread what you think about it. The rate thread button is near the top of the first post on the page.
i cant find the button..
Whoops! Games don't have ratings I guess! :urg: I have no idea what more matches to participate in means. I'm doing as many as I can! :dizzy: I guess I should allow other people to do their OWN matches so there will be a lot of matches to choose from. I should update the rules I guess. I think there should be another "thing" like my letter thing or something. Heck! +1 point to anyone who does their own match this week to test the idea out.

I'm also going to give point bonuses out this week! Radical00Edward didn't get a letter refund so he gets 4 points +1/3 which equals 5. For great participation I give Radical00Edward +2 points +1/3 which equals 3. Also, Daman, Tails3535, and Smash=fun all get +2 points for great participation! Vulpine51 will also get a bonus if he shows up.

Colbusman showed that he wanted to do his match so I will do a different one. I know :idea: ! Everyone can do their own match while I do an intresting central attraction! I'll start the SUEPER TOURNEMENT! Everyone chooses who is the best character of all the cast. If the champion is that character, they get 10 points! The reward can be discussed because I am not sure if 10 points would be okay.

I'll do a tournement one match at a time. These individual matches will be treated as regular matches and can be bet on. Now to start the SUPER TOURNEMENT:

Dr. Mario
vs.
Mario​

Dr. Mario thinks that a medical diploma is also a karate diploma! :laugh: He has challenged Mario to prove this stupid thinking.

All Matches in the SUPER TOURNEMENT have the same rules:

Final Destination
No items
5 stock
10:00 Max

Made by your does not suck Yoshi,

GIGAYOSHI! :skull:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom