• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentli

Smash Apprentice
Yea well, only one could have been killed cause the vig's already dead. At least we know now only one townie can be killed at night now, unless that archer guy (prob independant since no mafia is going to be uber-rigged with a second kill ability) actually guesses right one of these days. Town can lynch 1 per day which actually evens the playing feild somewhat, since mafia has less of a chance of getting lynched, but if we do get one, we probably get another too just through voting patterns and dialouge.

agentli

Smash Apprentice
Also, for the second night in a row, ligolski has been frozen. Obviously someone doesn't want us to hear what he's been saying. This is also in conjunction with karshkin who is saying similair things to ligolski and was killed. Only a group effort could have allowed for this to transpire. A group effort like something a mafia could have thought up of or a super mason/independant group being targeted.

Radnortuws

Smash Journeyman
Totally already called Ronike being town. Score one for Rad. Anyway, we should probably look back and see what ligolski was saying day one, and see whether its that, or his logical thinking that is getting him iced up every night. Other than that, we still have very little to go on.

I doubt the archer is independent due to the fact that the wyvern didnt kill, and that still leaves the mafia hit unaccounted for.

Another idea is that Zman is mafia, considering a mafia can totally fake a cop since they really do know what everyone is. Just a thought, not an accusation.

I'll have to take some more time to ponder...

agentli

Smash Apprentice
I don't see the wyvern and the archer as being connected as seeing the archer missed killing karshkin, which would be one night role, and the wyvern carrying away Zman, which would be another night role. No one has two night roles, that would be....well.....rigged. There's no way the archer is mafia, cause no one can have that much power, which makes him town or independant.

Lets take a look back, theres no way around for Zman to fake a cop and Ronike to be town. The fact that Ronike was attacking Zman means that Zman probably was NOT covering for Ronike by saying he's town, meaning Zman is probably the cop. Of course this realization probably will mean the mafia kills him the next night.......but then again, if the mafia knew zman was town, why didn't they night kill him night 2?

agentli

Smash Apprentice
Ok Night 1-archer tries to kill Zman, misses
Night 2-archer misses on karshkin

notes: Archer didn't go after zman again, meaning his kill type is not based on percentages but actually based on who he kills.

Archer went after Zman night one, after day one where zman was acting all......zman-like, and contributing nothing to the discussion. Zman looked mafia. Of course knowing Zman (no offense) he was acting as town as he could. Pulling an Elefterios?
Night 2 he goes after Karshkin who looks mafia by leading around the town "by the nose". Of course he also looked town by making good demon king arguements. Depends on the point of view.

So this means the target that the archer is going after, town or mafia, is not Zman or Karshkin. Does this mean that Zman is town, seeing Karshkin was town?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Probably cause they were hoping that we would lynch him because they didnt kill him. Or it could be that Karshkin was a more important target to take down, which could mean one of two things: Either Zman in innaccurate (therefore no threat because he gets always innocent or random) or Karshkin was right about something. It might have been the second, so lets keep an eye on the five he cast suspiscion upon: agentli, bahamut, lance87, marshigio, and tahjmach.

agentli

Smash Apprentice
Of course if Zman is inaccurate then he would be misleading the town. Therefore he could only be mafia. Of course if he was mafia then they wouldn't kill him anyway. If he was mafia, then you, Ronike would be mafia and so would ixnay, seeing that Zman would be defending you two. I'm sure you agree that Zman is therefore town.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I do believe that ZMan is town, and what I meant by innaccurate is that he is a Naive cop or Random cop, not that he is intentionally misleading us. The mafia might have known this because ixnay could be mafia and when he turned up town, they knew ZMan was innaccurate. And if Karshkin was right about his accusations or about his guesses as to how the demon kings work, then he would be very important to take down before the mafia loses one of its most powerful roles: the demon kings. And another reason why they might have killed karshkin instead was that they hoped that the town would lynch him because we thought we was mafia based on them not killing him. So just because he wasnt killed doesnt mean that he isnt town.

agentli

Smash Apprentice
Well, except if Zman had a "special" Cop rule where he would only guess right 50% of the time or something, whcih is possible due to the fact that there are 2 cops. Of course if thedocsalive was tied to Eorlingas, would getting Zman killed, kill another mafia member. Thats probably a risk the mafia probably would have wanted to avoid if they knew it.

BTW, i know this contradicts what I said above, but this realization just came to me. My bad.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Oh, and from now on, there's no time limit as to how long a day is if there is good discussion going on. And since someone was modkilled, the counter for everyone's "no-post days" goes back to zero.

No vote count available yet.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Thats fine, happens to me all the time. And that is a good point, however it is unlikely as I am about 90% sure that Roy has no siblings in the game. I suppose a sibling rule could happen though with a love interest instead, so its still possible. And I think it is very likely that ZMan has some sort of special cop rule.

agentli

Smash Apprentice
Could there just be 2 regular cops in the game? But of course camo-man probably wanted to weigh the favor away from mafia since we saw what happened in the last mafia. Anyway, what's the use of giving the role to ZMan? (Once again no personal offense) I suppose that perhaps someone, maybe Bahamut (since he was the one person critical of thedocsalive) night one may have deflected the night kill from Skylink, to save the doc, towards thedocsalive cause he was leading the town in discussion, and therefore possible town. So does Bahamut have the deflecting power? Why would he deflect a voteblock away from lance87 then? Towards ZMan? Or someone that was lurking day one could have the blocking power. I have no clue.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I have no idea about the redirecting role either, but Baha seems like a reasonable guess. And maybe the riderecter doesnt have control over who the attack hits and instead its random. Who knows?

agentli

Smash Apprentice
But saving lance87 day 2 seems pretty random seeing that he wasn't under pressure. Skylink WAS under pressure day 1 and was bound to be night killed. How would the redirector know about an attack on lance87? Would he have special night attack seeing abilities, yet restrictions on how much he can reveal?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Thats possible, or he might just redirect an attacker of his choice (i apologize if its a girl). ZMan does seems like he would have been a better choice to protect though. But notice how the first day there were two redirections, so maybe he picks a group of people to redirect attacks from.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Man, you guys are confusing me. I just realized Day 3 started, I'm just glad there's no time limit anymore.

agentli

Smash Apprentice
You're right, frozen killed Skylink instead of thedocsalive. Coupled with Eorlingas killing thedocsalive instead of Skylink......that's pretty messed up. Why would someone bother to redirect those attacks? A townie would never do it, why would a townie kill the cop and the doc in the same night? Mafia wouldn't purposely kill the godfather night 1. I say its an independant doing these redirections. Of course that would be a pretty bad night power for an independant if youre just trying to survive the game, unless of course you can use the power on yourself.

Night 2-Karshkin slayed, but the redirector decides not to save karshkin, maybe because the redirector is in control of the deomn kings? He saves lance-87 and voteblocks ZMan. This is too confusing.

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
About the +1/3 thing to winnings, I never needed to say rounded up or down since you can't have 1 and 1/2 thirds unless you were betting half points which aren't allowed. To figure out how much to add to radical00edward's score take the number he bet and put it above three. For example, he bet 3 so it is equal to +3/3 or +1. If he had bet 2 then he would have +2/3, which would be rounded up to +1. If it was 1/3 it would be rounded down to zero. I currently have 2 points with 2 bet on DK and Yoshi. I'm going to leave tomorrow so be patient.

Oh yeah, I have a survey:

1. Please rate this thread what you think about it. The rate thread button is near the top of the first post on the page.

2. (optional) +rep me! You will see a little white pair of scales near the bottom left of my post. Click on it, hit I approve and add a few comments if you want.

3. Should there be humans? And is it okay if people other than me do it?

4. Should there be AR? If so, what type of AR match would you like and are there any codes you would like me to use? Go to www.arcentral.com and look up SSBM v.1.2 codes if you want to decide.

5. Do you think I suck? :laugh:

All people who do this get +1 point. And remember, any suggestions I use are now worth +1 point!

ligolski

Smash Rookie
I'm back!!!

This is all I have pented up since I was frozen so this is going to be long…real long…OH AND THANK GOD MY FACE THAWED!!!

Ok now, unfortunately I was unable to get on closer to the deadline and unvote skylink…sry…Your role claim seems to me, to be honest…The following concerns things said before night…

This is directed at agentli on day 1

1st of all that was my first vote. please don't accuse me for something i haven't done. I am not a vote changer, and saying so would be completeley lying. please go back in the posts if you beg to differ! And about the voting unvoting, we DO have a vote count.....
My mistake, I thought you voted someone else too…:) I KNOW WE HAVE A VOTE COUNT! But you still need to unvote as per the RULES…You’re a noob, so I will let this slip…lol

i'm kinda confused about his strategy, and until he makes a valid reason on why he insists on voting marshigio, and not removing the vote, i will not unvote.
You misunderstood what I said but this answers my question, you didn’t make a slip, I just interpreted that last line wrong…and I did not disagree with your vote on him…It was well placed…

HOS: ixnayonthehombre and agentli
what's the deal with this? Ive explained myself well enough
The HOS was directed at you from my thought that you slipped…but you did not and so the HOS only belongs to ixnayonthehombre at this moment…

you would even agree with me, from your previous statement. if you flip flop now, wouldn't that mean you made a freudian slip...? and since when are you the watch dog for the town? does wildly flinging accusations around and whipping up excitement for no reason constitute good reasoning? Please let reason prevail. Youre better than this ligolski. However, what we need now is not freudian slips that aren't really there.
I don’t see how what I said before could be a Freudian slip because I have no slip to make, plus I don’t even see where you are coming from…Next I never said I was THE watch dog of the town… It is EVERY townies job to be a watch dog and look out for those that are suspicious

FOS: ixnayonthehombre because his reasoning for his vote is really weird and I believe he needs to be watched closer from now on...
As you can see I said I believed HE should be watched closer… I don’t know what you are trying to do with making me look the bad guy…This is hypocritical to what you just said about wildly flinging accusations around…I made a mistake about what you said and I will give you this as a mistake, though it seems you are making quite a few…I will put this all down to you being a first time mafia player…

On to other matters…

I only did this because i have some trouble defending myself when ligolski is on my case. Either way, though, it looks like I'm going to die, but it will save a mafia nightkill I guess.
I will take this as a complement! :) This seems to happen a lot now doesn’t it?!?! Like I said I wish I was on to help push the no lynch even though it went through anyway!

Vote count:

No lynch - 12
Skylink, Bahamut, Lance87, TahjMach, frozenflame751, thedocsalive, agentli, Marshigio, Demon King, Demon King, Demon King, Demon King

Skylink - 4
SideEffect001, Sinz, ligolski, Anonymous
Um…you guys beat this to death but maybe karshkin was on to something and led to his death…maybe…I think we will have to wait and see…

Ok I have something really important to say that may help us decide some things…I was able to talk to Karshkin last night using my one night masonry night power…I know that sounds weird but I am able to choose one person each night and talk to them so I choose karshkin (I choose agentli night 1 but was able to get next to squat out of him which means he could be protecting himself since he may be mafia/independent or maybe he thought I was a bad guy or something)…I learned Karshkin role blocked agentli the first night and THEN HE ROLE BLOCKED BAHAMUT last night meaning that the suspicions of bahamut being the kill switcher make sense! Now we have to decide whether or not he is town or someone else…I believe he may be town because someone tried to save skylink by switching the kill…Only a townie would try to save a townie…

Ok Night 1-archer tries to kill Zman, misses
Night 2-archer misses on karshkin

notes: Archer didn't go after zman again, meaning his kill type is not based on percentages but actually based on who he kills.

Archer went after Zman night one, after day one where zman was acting all......zman-like, and contributing nothing to the discussion. Zman looked mafia. Of course knowing Zman (no offense) he was acting as town as he could. Pulling an Elefterios?
Night 2 he goes after Karshkin who looks mafia by leading around the town "by the nose". Of course he also looked town by making good demon king arguements. Depends on the point of view.
Lets see here…How the heck does karshkin look mafia by leading the town by it’s nose when in fact all he did was bring up some good points and did not even vote. I don’t see this as leading the town…once again agentli I find you in these weird misinterpretations or something…

Now that I have said all of that I will NOT BE ABLE TO POST UNTIL FRIDAY! So it is almost like I am partially frozen whole again…lol

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Oh and now it seems that ixnay (my big post said a couple of things pertaining to him) is cleared at least partially because of zmans thing which I am not entirelly sure if he is lying or telling the truth but I am leaning towards the truth side for now! Um and thats I all i have to say and i will not be able to post till friday because I will be away...GO TOWN!

Ronike

Smash Ace
Didnt you get frozen again? Dont post again until camo answers this! But if what you say is true, then agentli might be the freezer because he realized the danger of your ability. But there was a switch last night, so wouldnt that mean that Baha wouldnt be the switcher?

agentli

Smash Apprentice
While i'm sure you think all smart and something, and being you can't really respond to this, it's quite unfair of me, but it's my duty to defend myself.
ligolski said:
I KNOW WE HAVE A VOTE COUNT! But you still need to unvote as per the RULES…You’re a noob, so I will let this slip…lol
I never voted as i tell you for the second time. there fore i have no need to unvote.
ligolski said:
I don’t see how what I said before could be a Freudian slip because I have no slip to make, plus I don’t even see where you are coming from…Next I never said I was THE watch dog of the town… It is EVERY townies job to be a watch dog and look out for those that are suspicious
you were flip flopping by agreeing with me first, then charging me with agreeing with you. And you ARE the only one (besides the recently deceased Karshkin) who is using FOS and HOS on people, dont say that you are not.

I am trying to make you look like a bad guy cause i thought you were trying to do the same thing to my good name. If this is all a mixup, then no hard feelings. If you truly are mean spirited like that, then i have no regrets.

ligolski said:
THEN HE ROLE BLOCKED BAHAMUT last night meaning that the suspicions of bahamut being the kill switcher make sense! Now we have to decide whether or not he is town or someone else…I believe he may be town because someone tried to save skylink by switching the kill…Only a townie would try to save a townie…
Once again supporting my arguments. Bahamut is town cause he thought of saving Skylink. He however only has one roledirect power. Someone else holds the other. Thank you mr. genious ligolski.
ligolski said:
Lets see here…How the heck does karshkin look mafia by leading the town by it’s nose when in fact all he did was bring up some good points and did not even vote. I don’t see this as leading the town…once again agentli I find you in these weird misinterpretations or something…
well, don't look at me, it's bahamut's reasoning

ligolski said:
Oh and now it seems that ixnay (my big post said a couple of things pertaining to him) is cleared at least partially because of zmans thing which I am not entirelly sure if he is lying or telling the truth but I am leaning towards the truth side for now!
I have said this already. Read my posts. Understand things. The world is round. Thank you very much ladies and gentlemen.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Im just saying it is a possibility, as you were the first to know and would have been able to do something about it the first night. So it seems fairly likely that you may have, and you are on the list of lance87's accusations, therefore making you even more likely. And we arent sure he was refrozen, camo's words were weird, so hopefully he will answer whether or not lilgolski is frozen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom