• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
no humans. strickly cpu. and other people should do it only if you haven't done a match in a long time, like i am doing.

ar sounds cool, do whatever, and you do not suck, but i wish there were more matches to participate in. that is my only complaint.

anyway, i will do the match myself monday, because i am out of town. i want to do it personally, ok.

smashbros=fun

Smash Apprentice
3. Should there be humans? And is it okay if people other than me do it?

Really, no humans. Other people than you can do it if you haven't done one in a long time and/or you say that they are allowed to.

4. Should there be AR?

I have ar and it is awesome on SSBM!!! Yes!

5. Do you think I suck?

No I don't.

AR Match........

Zelda/Sheik ( as a team like Ice Climbers ) vs. Ice CLimbers.

Use the code where Zelda and Sheik are like IC.

and also, the link isn't what you said. It is www.arcentral.net.

SSBM codes: http://arcentral.net/ssbm/SSBM.html

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I am back and I will be posting later (just is just for not getting modkilled)

I

Ih8jamesbond

wow i really missed a lot. agentli and ronike have posted a ton! :psycho: anyway, some major points i agree with are agentli's idea that the switcher person is town aligned cuz they tried to protect skylink (the doc). i'm not sure who it is though.

zman is definately suspicious rigth now. i mean he claimed cop but isnt dead. although that could mean a lot of things. maybe he was protected by a second doc or maybe the mafia purposely didnt attack him to make him look suspicious so the town would lynch him for them. ITS ONE BIG MINDGAME! :psycho:

other than that though i dont think the night was too bad, last night was terrible we lost our two best players (docsalive and frozen) and our doc.

oh and one last thing, WOW ligolski what a cheater! this proves what I said earlier in the game: ligolski cant read.(i wonder how he became a smash debater :confused: ) look i'll put it in bold for you liggy

camo-man said:
On the other side of the castle, ligolski was walking through the gardens when suddenly, a cold blast of wind blows by and freezes him. ligolski can't vote. After 3 days, his face thaws out and he can talk.
you have too wait three days sheesh. i wonder what camo man is gonna do. if you get modkilled and waste our day ligolski i wont be happy. (unless you are mafia lol :) )

radical00edward

Smash Journeyman
1. Please rate this thread what you think about it. The rate thread button is near the top of the first post on the page.
i cant find the button..

2. (optional) +rep me! You will see a little white pair of scales near the bottom left of my post. Click on it, hit I approve and add a few comments if you want.
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to gigayoshi again."-- i got this message when i tried to add rep. i guess i already did. ;)

3. Should there be humans? And is it okay if people other than me do it?
no humans, it wouldnt be accurate to bet on someone you havnt seen play before.

4. Should there be AR? If so, what type of AR match would you like and are there any codes you would like me to use? Go to www.arcentral.com and look up SSBM v.1.2 codes if you want to decide.
AR is good, i also have v1.2 and an AR so i could help with those matches if you want.

5. Do you think I suck?
you made an awesome thread, you most definately do not suck.

viper_smash_king

Smash Apprentice
Sly dog!:peach V Fox v CF

Description:Its an attack against the rebel and Fox must beat Peach and CF for...the smash tier series
Who wins:You decide!

4 stock
8 mins
Items:Bob-ombs, Metal Boxes and Green Shells.

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
Food Court Mafia- GAME OVER!

It was just like the start of any other day at the Westfield mall Food Court. The 13 employees who worked the cashiers stumbled in one after another at way-too-early-o'clock, just like always. What wasn't just like always was when the cashiers found all the store signs ripped off, and all of their cooks...dead. There was a note at the table in the center. "Dear employees,", it read. "If you're reading this, the doors are currently being locked from the outside by our associate." The sickening click of a lock confirms this. "Some of us have decided that working at the food court is not paying well enough. Therefore, we will kill you all until only our resturaunts are left, so all the customers must give US their money! HAHAHAHAHHA!!" "What kind of a stupid plan is that?", one of you asks. "Now, you will all be killed.", the note finishes. There is an awkward silence as you wait for a gun or something to be pulled out. You hear whispers saying "Where is the gun?" "I thought you had it!" but can't identify who is saying them. "Well", one of you says, "We could always randomly kill a suspicious person each day." Although this plan sucks, you go with it because no one can come up with anything better. If you are reading this sentence, you get a cookie for finishing the ridiculously long plat intro.

If you dont know how to play mafia, go here.
http://www.mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl

RULES

1. Be nice. It's a game.

2. The mod controls all. If you have a complaint or notice a mistake, say so, but I make the final desicion.

3. Day one will last ONE WEEK. After that, they will last until a lynch, unless I feel nothing is happening. Then I will make a deadline, which can be retracted. If deadline hits, it's no lynch.

4. Post often. If you have limited access for more than 3 days, please tell me. If you need a replacement, I can find you one.

5. NO TALKING outside of the thread unless your role specifically says to. Breaking this rule results in INSTANT MODKILL.

6. Please put votes in bold. It will still count if not, but it makes things much easier.

7. Dont edit posts.

8. Dont quote my PM.

9. Once the death scene is posted, YOU ARE DEAD. NO POSTING.

10. You can vote no lynch.

11. I will post a deadline for night activities. If you dont give me something before that, no night action.

ALIVE
10. Marshigio
11. Ronike

DEAD
4. Skylink(replacing agentli) - Godfather's Pizza, Mafia Godfather Run over Night 1
9. Zman - Cinnabon, Voteblocker Kicked to death Day 2
8. thedocsalive- Subway, Doctor Run over Night 2
1. Bahamut, Ming Tree, Message Sender Smacked with spatulas Day 3
12. Lance87, Orange Julius, Survivor Run over Night 3
7. tails3535, KFC, Mafia Goon Modkilled Day 4
2. Kujirudo, Starbucks, 1-shot Day Vig Modkilled, Day Vigged, and then modkilled again Day 4
6. DiamondFalcon, Sbarro, Cop Fried in grease Night 4
3. camo-man, Dairy Queen, 1-shot Vigilante Knived to death Day 5
13. Eorlingas(replacing SideEffect001), McDonalds, Mafia Roleblocker Run Over Night 5
5. frozenflame751, Sonic Drive through, SK killed with spatulas Day 6

PIKACHUz

Smash Apprentice
i don't feel like typing a lot. So I'll just tell you this.

I agree with everyone here (they all said pretty much the same thing)

PS- can i at least get a 1/2 point for this? if so, that equals an extra point (I already have 1/2 from a while ago)

agentli

Smash Apprentice
Zman can't be mafia. If he is mafia...then Ronike and ixnay are mafia too. I find that hard to believe. Also, the archer (prob town) missed on both ZMan and Karshkin. Karshkin is town. Zman is most likely town. Finally....Zman isn't exactly a tactful player (no offense). I say ZMan is town based on the evidence.

PIKACHUz

Smash Apprentice
Hurt only Dream land 64
-------------

Final Destination-29
Mute City-24
Hyrule Temple-19
Yoshi's Island-18
Fountain of Dreams-17
Princess Peach's Castle-15
Jungle Japes-15
Great Bay-15
Yoshi's Story-15
Kongo Jungle-15
Venom-15
Brinstar-15
Mushroom Kingdom-15
Mushroom Kingdom II-15
Brinstar Depths-15
Big Blue-15
Battlefield-15
Kongo Jungle 64-15
Pokefloats-13
Yoshi's Island 64-10
Rainbow Cruise-10
Corneria-10
Fourside-9
Onett-7
Dream Land 64-6

----RIP----
Pokemon Stadium (29th)
Icicle Mountain (28th)
Flat Zone (29th)

camo-man

Smash Cadet
I thought I said after 3 days, THEN your face thaws out. Don't break the rules please.

ligolski: modkill points left - 1 (1 more to modkill. Better not swear or anything....)

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Ronike said:
And we arent sure he was refrozen, camo's words were weird, so hopefully he will answer whether or not lilgolski is frozen.
WHAT?! My words were WEIRD?! Read rule 6 on the first page! Instant modkill! Yahhhh!!!!!

Joking.

No votes yet. Good discussion though.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I just meant I didnt quite understand what you meant, and am still slightly unclear. Can lilgolski not post for three ingame days, three regular days, or after this day?

agentli

Smash Apprentice
Is it just me, or is the number of people posting just Me, Ronike, Ligolski (illegally :p), ih8jamesbond and a couple of people posting to aviod getting modkilled? (notably SideEffect001, Marshigio, Zman, and Okurama.)

agentli

Smash Apprentice
ZMan, if there is a second doc, we have to protect you. You're (we're assuming) the last cop and with you dead, the mafia gains a huge victory. They're going to go after you, 'cause unfortunately, we've pretty much proved why you're the cop while we were trying to prove you were town.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Agentli's post contains a hidden message for the redirector if they are town alligned. See if you can decifer it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom