• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radnortuws

Smash Journeyman
Sigh, ive been painting my room so ill be posting from another computer, thats why I havent been here regularly.

Really we have nothing, this is totally reread time but I dont have time for a reread. If i get a chance I'll look for something, but right now RL has too many needs. I would suggest others look back as well.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
camo-man said:
Night 2

Then, huge wings are heard beating and then ZMan is picked up by a giant wyvern. It's rider says..."What the?! This isn't lance87!" ZMan is voteblocked today.
It's Jult 28, 9:00pm.
Do you guys remember in one of the last mafia games when somebody had a role that switched people around. For instance, if i had this role, i'd pm the gm saying "switch Sinz with Bahamut." Then if something happens like a roleblock attempt or a killing or an investigation from a cop were to happen on Sinz, it would happen to Bahamut instead.

I really wish i could remember whether it was dark mafia or ssbm mafia that someone had that role.....

So, i'm guessing that somebody tried to voteblock me but got zman instead because we were switched by somebody......? What do you guys think

If ZMan is the cop who did he investigate last night?......am i missing something?

agentli said:
Yep...just waiting on that deadline.....
No more deadline. Camo said before that since there's good conversation going on that the deadline is gone...as long as it stays that way.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
well, that confirms it then. Unless, of course, ZMan and Ronike are both Mafia, but that's not likely given the previous evidence.

So, we're stuck w/o any decent leads. I'm out of ideas. Anyone else?

ixnayonthehombre

Smash Rookie
So, i'm guessing that somebody tried to voteblock me but got zman instead because we were switched by somebody......? What do you guys think
So someone targeted you, while the roleswitcher, probably to save ZMan, switched the two of you. Although, there was a chance that if we had a second doc, he protected ZMan and saved you. So why was the wyvern after you?
Zman can't be mafia. If he is mafia...then Ronike and ixnay are mafia too
Not absolutely. If he were Mafia, he would know that both I and Ronike were town(or at least, not Mafia).
Sorry it's been so long.
As for a new way to go, we could discuss something. Such as...
Lynching a random person... Roleclaiming... lynching an inactive...anything that is contraversial and will get people arguing.

agentli

Smash Apprentice
ixnayonthehombre said:
Not absolutely. If he were Mafia, he would know that both I and Ronike were town(or at least, not Mafia).
Well if he was town, he would have to be the cop like he roleclaimed....and then the claims he made with Ronike and Ixnay are correct. This is of course, if he only gets his investigations only right 50% of the time or something....

Therefore if he was mafia, he would have incorrectly roleclaimed. So if he says both you and ronike were town, that means one of 2 things.
1-he is coreect that one of you or both of you were town, meaning he is messing with the town's heads, which i find highly improbable that Zman would think of it, unless he is playing dumb.
2-he is covering for both of you, therefore you both are mafia.

agentli

Smash Apprentice
Its not that he knows it, it's what he wants the rest of the town to know. Of course if he is mafia, then he knows you 2 are town. But the town doesn't know that. They can only take his word for it. If he is mafia, then you and Ronike could be anything, because then ZMan's word can't be trusted. But I find that is highly unlikely, because of the archer defense. ZMan is town, because of the Archer.

From previous post, with a few edits:
The archer is town because karshkin was town and the archer missed killing him. If the archer was mafia or independent he would have killed karshkin. But he didn't. If the attack was based on percentages, the archer would have tried to kill ZMan again. That proves that the archer must be town. But he didn't try to kill Zman again. So we know that the archer kills based on alliegence, therefore since Karshkin is town, Zman is town. The archer missed on both. ZMan is town.

agentli

Smash Apprentice
Therefore:
ZMan-town
Ronike-Town
Ixnay-Town

Archer-Town
Bahamut-Likely Roleswitcher or Redirector

Conclusion-We need someone to save the cop tonight. Perhaps a roleswitcher would like to volunteer? Of course that brings the problem...of....who do we sacrifice? I say one of the people who don't contribute to the conversation at all....like someone who is inactive a lot and is not on vacation.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
I think Bahamut and everybody else all have an equal chance of being the roleswitcher/director, where did you get the idea that he was?

agentli

Smash Apprentice
In day one, Bahamut had accused thedocsalive of "leading the town around it's nose." The coming night, thedocsalive is dead in place of Skylink, in which everyone knew was the doc and was about to die. There are 2 role switchers. One is probably town, and that is probably Bahamut, since he is the only who would bother to save Skylink in place of someone like thedocsalive (best guess really now that i look at it). The other roleswithcer is Mafia or Independent. This is because someone killed the doc instead of an attack based against thedocsalive. Who would purposely kill the doc besides someone who has the intent to hurt the town?

This of course may bring the argument that Bahamut attacked thedocsalive in the first place instead of redirecting the role. There is also the demon kings subject in which Bahamut (and I for that matter) was targeted. This may make Bahamut also look like Mafia or Independent for that matter. But any attack based against Bahamut now would probably be deflected, and only then could we be sure. Of course we would probably be making a grave mistake if we fail, seeing the doc IS dead.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
You're confusing me again, how are there 2 role switchers? Bahamut wanted thedocsalive to be dead, so he switched him with skylink, so skylink would live(at least a little longer) and thedocsalive would be dead. Probably more than 1 mafia member tried to kill skylink, which is why he came up dead along with thedocsalive.

Or maybe I'm just repeating what you said, I don't know I'm just confused...again.

agentli

Smash Apprentice
Only one Mafia kill per night, unless the rules changed. Also, Skylink was attacked first, probably via Mafia, cause they don't like living docs interfering with their little Mafia plans.
Next, the vig, frozenflame probably targeted thedocsalive. Then, the roleswitchers switched the roles. The Independent, more likely Mafia, targeted Skylink just in case, away from thedocsalive, although being the cop, would havae meant the death of the Godfather. The Town switcher, in this case I am assuming Bahamut to be the only one with a reason to kill thedocsalive, switched him with Skylink, for he might have thought he could save the doc and kill a mafia member in the same night, therefore giving the town a leg up.

agentli

Smash Apprentice
There were 2 switches night 1. Someone got roleblocked obviouly night 2. Who that is, I'm not sure. But someone switched lance-87 and ZMan for somereason. This could be the Town switcher, because, ZMan is dangerous...to himself and doesn't vote anyway. Lance-87 is productive and gives arguments. Or....it could be the mafia switcher, wanting to harm ZMan. Of course i doubt that, because ZMan wasn't lynched that night, despite roleclaiming. They probably wouldn't have thought ZMan to be a juicy enough target, so they probably would have just left him alone.

This meanse night 2, someone would have had to roleblock the mafia switcher. This obviously means someone guessed right on their roleswitch. If that person is mafia, he's probably not going to fess up. But if he is town, then we might have a positive lynch today!

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
What is Slowpoke? (it goes Squirtle, Onyx, Psyduck, Chikorita, Weezing, Slowpoke)

Thomas Edison for $300

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
I'm impressed, agentli; you've managed to deduce lots of stuff. However, I should mention that despite your conclusions, I'm afraid I'm not a role-switcher or whatever. It's too early to roleclaim yet, but I will tell you (and everyone else) that I'm NOT the switcher-dude.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Do you guys remember in one of the last mafia games when somebody had a role that switched people around. For instance, if i had this role, i'd pm the gm saying "switch Sinz with Bahamut." Then if something happens like a roleblock attempt or a killing or an investigation from a cop were to happen on Sinz, it would happen to Bahamut instead.

I really wish i could remember whether it was dark mafia or ssbm mafia that someone had that role.....
It was hisoka. He is a 25 year old dead kid with a 16 year old body. He was mafia because of his hate f being young. When... I will just post that role up for you Lance.

Name: Kurosaki Hisoka
Hair: Light Brown
Eyes:Green
DOB: 10/18 1980
Blood Type: AB
Birthplace: Kanagawa Motto: Economy
Interest: Reading and Writing
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Lightly flavored finger food(?), meat and vegetable stew
Hisoka's family lineage stretches back into the Kamakura era (1185-1333) and had he lived, he would have been the 17th head. His family is very proud and old-fashioned and his father saw him more as a "thing" than a "person." Accordingly, Hisoka was trained as a bushi and is familiar with kendo, aikido, kyudo (japanese archery), naginata, and judo.

Hisoka is classified as an empath, able to sense others emotional states, however I think he is closer to a telepath as he can also sometimes read surface thoughts as well as "synchronizing" with people and "sharing" their mind and powers. Because of their old-fashioned strict attitudes, Hisoka's parents were absolutely against his supernatural powers. Whenever he displayed them, he would be thrown away and locked in an underground room.

Hisoka has a short temper and a smart mouth. Early in the series Hisoka couldn't stand being among many people for long periods of time because he hadn't had very much experience interacting with other people (and their unshielded emotions) both because of his power and his upbringing. After remaining partners with Tsuzuki, he seems to be opening up more. His reason for becoming a Shinigami was initially to find out why he was killed, and then later to get revenge on Muraki who killed him and dragged out his death for three years until he died at 16.

The kanji for Hisoka's name means secret.

You are Mafia, You win when there are more or equal mafia members to the town. You part of a masonry between you and Tsuzuki (Bahamut(who is town)) You both can talk about strategies with each other.However, you must keep Tsuzuki(Bahamut) Or you will be killed. Also, if the cop investigates you, you will be shown as a town and will also reveal Tsuzuki() to be town. You and the other mafia members (FoxandFalco,Radnortuws,Gotmink,Killerplacebos, and Enigmaticam) can talk between each other via pm, and can kill one person each night.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
No vote count still.

Good discussion from agentli results in no deadline yet.

EDIT: GotMink, even though I'm the mod of this game, I can't do things real mods can. If Baha wants, he can make the post blank.

And I know one of you wants to say "HE EDIT!!1!!!shift+1!! Modkill!!!!!1!11!", remember rule 6. :flame:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom