• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Hey! I found out i have a little internet access where i am...
Shoot I didn't see that I couldn't post for 3 days, i was just excited to post! Sorry about that...
@agentli-i think we have been having a bunch of mix ups between us...so sry about that random long part in my essay post
@ih8jamesbond-yo I am sick of your crap and how you hate me and james bond (lol). I don't want a personal vendetta against me, i made a mistake and i am sry about that...So how about you contribute something to the game more than just hating me...therefore we could lynch a mafia/independent member...

Um...otherwise I say we could pressure the people who aren't vert active anddon't contribute...ie: ih8jamesbond among others...I am open to suggestions since we have a couple of days till the deadline...

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Vote: camo-man

Mess up one more time, and I'll be modkilled in the Fire Emblem mafia.

agentli

Smash Apprentice
BTW, FalcoX has been VERY inactive.
Radnortuws said:
Here's another question...Agentli, what the heck kind of logic are you trying to use here? Honestly, only reading the night 1 description it is blatantly obvious that there is only one redirector. Night 1 began, and whoever the redirector is went, "Oh, skylink is gonna die. I should switch him with someone else. How about thedocsalive!" And so it was. Those two kills on thedocsalive were originally aimed at skylink, and skylink's own doc ability, as well as frozenflame's kill were originally aimed at thedocsalive.
That's it. One roleswitcher. All of your logic is entirely false, no one roleblocked the second roleswitcher because there is no second roleswitcher. Anyway, i have more painting to do. Agentli is starting to set off alarm bells for me, but take that as you will.
Thx for the love Rad, now let me explain.

camo-man said:
"Not me....."he says. "What the? This isn't Skylink! This is thedocsalive!" It's true.... Eorlingas mistook thedocsalive for Skylink! thedocsalive was Eirika, town-aligned sibling/cop.
Role switch 1. Someone helped switch for the town. Now that I look at it, it's probably Karshkin. He's dead unfortunately.

camo-man said:
The dragon, after making it's kill, transforms into frozenflame751. "What the?" he says.... "He looked like thedocsalive just a moment ago...." Then, he hears a sword being drawn and then felt himself being tore apart by a super-fast enemy. frozenflame751 was Ninian, town-aligned vigilante.
Role switch 2. frozenflame751 was targeting thedocsalive but instead got Skylink. This was the mafia switch. This was not the vig targeting Skylink, but instead a role switch.

Now that more evidence presents itself, the more likely it seems that I've been stupid. I apologise for my stupidness. Apparently Karshkin was a roleblocker, therefore maybe he was the roleblocker. Bahamut says he is not. That means there is one roleswitcher left, the mafia one. My bad on the mistakes.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
No vote count. Where are all those votes?! (Actually, I'm glad cuz I'm lazy. And if there's no votes, it's no lynch....)

2 days left. 1 if you want me to cut it short.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i finally did my match so...

this game's winner is

DK AND YOSHI

DK and Pikachu were evenly matched, but because Yoshi had a +1 and Mewtwo had a shameful -4, the animals won the day.

Pikachuz-35
Iggy K-34
Smash=fun-28
DaMan-19
Spike-9
Tails3535-8
Friendship-8
Jazblack-8
Armygeddon-7
Radical-6
Colbusman-4
Gigayoshi-4
Zefyrinus-2
----------------
now to the super tournament. let me get this straight. we pick who we think will win the super tournament not from the match, but for the whole thing? then if we picked the right one, we get 10 bonus points. what happens if we lose, do we lose points or is it just a lucky guess sort of thing :ohwell:

I bet 2 on luigi, he seems to always win, and i think the super tournament winner will be Fox

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Unvote: SideEffect001
Vote: No lynch
Yeah, it really isn't a good idea to bandwagon on the first day. I was just doing it for fun. :p This is my first game too.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Vote: agentli for voting no lynch before everyone has even gotten a chance to post and then OMGUS voting commonyoshi. If we just vote no lynch rigth away what good does that do us? there won't be any discussion. I've said this multiple times in past games; no lynch should only be a last resort when in spite of there being ample discussion, a logical decision on who to lynch can't be reached. Just resigning and saying "oh our chances are so bad lets just no lynch right away" is very poor town play.

agentli

Smash Apprentice
Yes, our discussion would therefore be positive because...we have any proof on day one? I think not. You know what's worse? Lynching town for the heck of it. Would you rather have 2 townies dead or 1 townie dead?

G

GotMink

I agree, if falcoX hasn't been modkilled by now, that means that he has been pming his night role. This means he hasn't forgotten he was in the game, ignoring, not caring etc., but lurking. I want to hear what he has to say so I
Vote: FalcoX

G

GotMink

If frozen has no attempt on his life tonight we can assume he's mafia. It's a tradition for the mafia to kill him night one.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
True, true^^!

Marshigio said:
Vote: camo-man

Mess up one more time, and I'll be modkilled in the Fire Emblem mafia
What? I'm the mod of FE mafia! You dare defy me?! *smites Marshigio into oblivion* I don't understand your sentence too.... so yeah.

Unvote: SideEffect001
Vote: Marshgio

Cuz his sentence doesn't make sense.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
I said the "non-posting day count" for everyone has been reset. That's why he hasn't been modkilled. (And it reset cuz there was a modkill.)

And Vote Count:

FalcoX - 2
GotMink, agentli

2 days left.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
I said the "non-posting day count" for everyone has been reset. That's why he hasn't been modkilled. (And it reset cuz there was a modkill.)

And Vote Count:

FalcoX - 2
GotMink, agentli

2 days left. 9 to lynch, I think.

tails3535

Smash Apprentice
Unvote:DaimondFalcon
Vote:No Lynch

This is my first game and I don't want to mess up on the first day.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Role switch 1. Someone helped switch for the town. Now that I look at it, it's probably Karshkin. He's dead unfortunately.
OMG karshkin was a role blocker not a role switcher...he blocked night abilities not switch them...

vote: falcoX I am up for that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom