• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
I second that.

Only thing we can do is randomly guess someone, better than no lynch anyway.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Now, here is a question that I don't think has been asked yet. Why was Lance87 being targeted for the roleblock?

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
Dr. Mario won!​

I guess a doctor is dangerous! I have also decided to make things quicker by having someone else do the scoreboards, perhaps getting points for it. Or I could do it less often...

Next match:

Dr. Mario
vs.
Luigi​

Luigi may have a reason for not liking a checkup...

P.S. Remember, please choose who you think is the best computer player of all the computer players. If the champion of the SUPER TOURNEMENT is that person, you get a big prize!

Radnortuws

Smash Journeyman
Here's another question...Agentli, what the heck kind of logic are you trying to use here? Honestly, only reading the night 1 description it is blatantly obvious that there is only one redirector. Night 1 began, and whoever the redirector is went, "Oh, skylink is gonna die. I should switch him with someone else. How about thedocsalive!" And so it was. Those two kills on thedocsalive were originally aimed at skylink, and skylink's own doc ability, as well as frozenflame's kill were originally aimed at thedocsalive.
That's it. One roleswitcher. All of your logic is entirely false, no one roleblocked the second roleswitcher because there is no second roleswitcher. Anyway, i have more painting to do. Agentli is starting to set off alarm bells for me, but take that as you will.

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
With everyone confirmed, let the game begin! NOTE: Day 1 has been lengthened to 10 days due to some players being gone.

The 13 of you decide to implement the plan immediatly. However, as the day has begun, there is only a limited amount of time for today.

DEADLINE: August 10

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Vote: SideEffect001
hehe, time to join the band wagon. Besides, it's his fault day one will last like 2 weeks. :psycho:

tails3535

Smash Apprentice
Vote:DaimondFalcon

Jumping on the Bandwagon for that? I mean this may be my first game but that doesn't seem like a good reason to "Jump on the Bandwagon".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom