• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
I reached for the can,
But it slipped out of my hand.
My ex-friend got soaked.

Now write about taking care of kids that aren't yours.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I think posting things for hours in advance should not count.

If you insist on not making the rule.....
Heal Pokemon Stadium when the clock hits 1225.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Handorin said:
I think posting things for hours in advance should not count.

If you insist on not making the rule.....
Heal Pokemon Stadium when the clock hits 1225.
Well I'm not staying up in the middle of the night just to heal/hurt somebody.

Hurt Pokemon Stadium
1 more hit should do PS for good.
And you got to wait another 12 hours before you can heal again Handorin and PS will be gone by then.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
ok, here are the betting standings now, since some people forget that others have bet too.

Pikachuz-30
Smash=fun-28
Iggy K-24
DaMan-19
Spike-9
Radical-9
Tails3535-8
Colbusman-8
Friendship-8
Jazblack-8
Armygeddon-7
Zefyrinus-2

these are all the current betters.

now since no one wants to bet on spikes, i will do one.

It will be a timed match for 5:00 between DK and Yoshi (animal kingdom) vs. Pikachu and Mewtwo (pokemon kingdom). only items will be healing items, so food, heart, and maximum tomato, set at a medium level. the level will be random.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I guess you really do learn something new everyday.

I make the planet that the next poster is on crash into a star.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
My ipod blares the sweet sounds of Slipknot, while the rest of you suffer.

Then, while my ipod protects me, I throw some hippie jams on.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Da Man said:
And you got to wait another 12 hours before you can heal again Handorin and PS will be gone by then.
You guys need to set some definite rules. It was 12, then people said six hours, is it 12 again?

Heal Mute City.

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
I'M ON MY FOLKS COMPUTER SO I CAN'T DO MATCHES! :ohwell:

RADICAL00EDWARD GUESSED THE MYSTERY ITEM CORRECTLY! IT WAS SUPER SHROOM! NOW FOR BEING A VERY GOOD PARTICIPANT HE HAS GOTTEN +1/3 TO HIS WINNINGS! I DECIDED NOT TO DO THE -1/3 FROM LOSSES BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE TO POWERFULL!

2 ON DK AND YOSHI!

P.S. CAPS LOCK IS SOMETIMES USEFULL!

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Night 2

Karshkin was hiding behind a bush when suddenly, an arrow appears. It misses. "Darn it!" he heard.

"What the? Who's there?" Then from behind, he hears something big trampling through the trees and bushes. karshkin realizes he's in danger and throws up a magic shield to ward off any magic. *SLASH!* A sword cleaves him in half and he dies. A loud roar is heard and then all is silent again. karshkin was Athos, town-aligned roleblocker.

Then, huge wings are heard beating and then ZMan is picked up by a giant wyvern. It's rider says..."What the?! This isn't lance87!" ZMan is voteblocked today.

On the other side of the castle, ligolski was walking through the gardens when suddenly, a cold blast of wind blows by and freezes him. ligolski can't vote. After 3 days, his face thaws out and he can talk.

Day 2, start!
It's Jult 28, 9:00pm.

Ronike

Smash Ace
You are correct. Therefore, you are either naive, random or regular. Therefore, we've gained no ground with that :(

Ronike

Smash Ace
camo-man said:
Night 2

Karshkin was hiding behind a bush when suddenly, an arrow appears. It misses. "Darn it!" he heard.

"What the? Who's there?" Then from behind, he hears something big trampling through the trees and bushes. karshkin realizes he's in danger and throws up a magic shield to ward off any magic. *SLASH!* A sword cleaves him in half and he dies. A loud roar is heard and then all is silent again. karshkin was Athos, town-aligned roleblocker.

Then, huge wings are heard beating and then ZMan is picked up by a giant wyvern. It's rider says..."What the?! This isn't lance87!" ZMan is voteblocked today.
So this basically means that the archer is a mafia member, so it is safe to assume that ZMan really is a cop as he was the original target. Also, someone is redirecting attacks like crazy! We need to figure out who this is lest town members attacking mafia members are going to attack town members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom