• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Ok now...I definetly agree with eorlingas and frozen in their earlier posts about the issues on skylink and that is one more reason why my vote stays plus he didn't even address what I said AND he hasn't even lifted his vote on tahj-mach even though there is no real basis for the vote now that tahj-machhas posted since...
Hmmmm...You (thedoc) make a great point about Sinz but I am at the moment still pointed towards Skylink...
FOS: ixnayonthehombre because his reasoning for his vote is really weird and I believe he needs to be watched closer from now on...

ligolski

Smash Rookie
<evily> MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA </evily> The baby is ours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO MAFIA!!!!!!!!!!!

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
thedocsalive said:
Um, with six alive, isn't it four to lynch? Anyway, I kinda forgot where we were in this game, so I'll go back and re-read when I have some time today.
thedocsalive is murdered for correcting Eorlingas

WITH 6 ALIVE, IT IS 4 TO LYNCH

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
OK. Sadly, I am leaving for Europe tomorrow, so the limited computer time thing will be happening again. The next game is.....Jeoprady!
LANCE87-0
BAHAMUT-0
CAMO-MAN-0

SMASH 100 200 300

WII 100 200 300

WORLD CUP 100 200 300

PAPER MARIO 100 200 300

THOMAS EDISON 100 200 300

Lance87, as winner of the last game, you may begin.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Hurt only Corneria

-------------------------------
Fountain of Dreams (33)
Dream Land 64 (24)
Pokemon Stadium (19)
Princess Peach's Castle (19)
Mushroom Kingdom II (18)
Green Greens (10)
Kongo Jungle 64 (10)
Yoshi's Island (7)

----RIP----
Corneria-9th
Yoshi's Island 64-10th
Jungle Japes-11th
Rainbow Cruise-12th
Great Bay-13th
Fourside-14th
Battlefield-15th
Brinstar Depths-16th
Yoshi's Story-17th
Kongo Jungle-18th
Brinstar-19th
Mushroom Kingdom-20th
Onett-21st
Big Blue-22nd
Flat Zone-23rd
Poke Floats-24th
Hyrule Temple-25th
Mute City-26th
Venom-27th
Icicle Mountain-28th
Final Destination-29th

agentli

Smash Apprentice
ixnay is really suspicious, i agree. he votes for someone for no apparent reason, other than the fact that he wants theat person lynched. In that situation wouldn't it be better just to abstain from voting? the point earlier has already been that lynching marshigio gets us no where. we already know who the bandwagoners and vote jumpers are. whats the plan ixnay?

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Eoringlas, I wasn't going to say anything but... everytime you update the first page you forget about Duke. His status has been "missing" since the first night of the game.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
AHHHHHHHHHHH DON"T FORGET TO UNVOTE!!!!!!!!!!! It makes it confusing!!!!!!!!!!
example only: unvote: whomever
Do that when you decide to change your vote...Doc and agentli have been a little lazy doing this...and somedon't even say who they are unvoting...WOW!

the point earlier has already been that lynching marshigio gets us no where.
That first bandwagon had no reason except inactivity so voting for marshigio for that reason is out of the question...

whats the plan ixnay
Vote:ixnayonthehombre
for reasons mentioned beforehand from me and others. I will not go through the trouble of repeating them, if you want to read them again, be my guest.
This is hypocritical...asking him what is his plan and then voting him...that doesn't make sense and this could be a freudian slip and then trying to cover up with the vote OR I could be wrong and this isn't what agentli meant...EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!
HOS: ixnayonthehombre and agentli
Still waiting for Skylink's response...

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
ligolski said:
Ok now...I definetly agree with eorlingas and frozen in their earlier posts about the issues on skylink and that is one more reason why my vote stays plus he didn't even address what I said AND he hasn't even lifted his vote on tahj-mach even though there is no real basis for the vote now that tahj-machhas posted since...
Hmmmm...You (thedoc) make a great point about Sinz but I am at the moment still pointed towards Skylink...
FOS: ixnayonthehombre because his reasoning for his vote is really weird and I believe he needs to be watched closer from now on...
I wasn't saying vote Skylink, I was just pointing out where I thought he was wrong.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Can we focus on the game here, it's just about over.

Skylink

Smash Lord
A house made of brick, wood, and plaster (I think)
Gosh darn stupid italic tags. they don't work. I'll just not use them.

Let's take a look at what happened last night.
Eorlingas said:
No one can find Chill . He cannot be killed or use night abilities today.
Not very good. It could, maybe. We don't really know for sure Lets look at everything else.
A stumbling FalcoX comes out from the woods. You notice her stomach is smaller.
The pregnant woman. It looks like the Mafia all have the baby.
Skylink, SoUV, FalcoX, and Thedocsalive are all coughing heavily.
Hmm... This may be the only real clue... I know what my alignment is, and I'm pretty sure of thedoc, FalcoX is confirmed to have roleclaimed and kidnapped shrunken stomach... and SOuv could be town... he is new afetr all and it would seem likely that a group of people like this would be of the same allignment... but this doesn't exactly clear SoUv though.
With 6 able to vote, it takes 4 to lynch.
DAY 6 BEGINS
Godspeed to us all.

Ok, so the mafia have the baby. I'm not entirely sure what that does, but we know that it isn't good. The absence of chill is also puzzling. I am most baffled by the coughing part. FalcoX, doc and I seem pretty town, but I don't trust SoUv. Varauna also mentioned in a post before the morning report on the last page how he is going to hold off varana's death. he could be reffering to the modkill... or something else. We don't know that.

I

Ih8jamesbond

hmmmmm frozen has good points bout skylink but doc has good points bout sinz. I think those two are definately the most suspicious. thedocsalive is right about ixnay. He probably just doesnt think skylink is a good lynch (even tho is reasoning does kinda suk)

lol i feel bad for doc, he has to do all that work cuz ligolsky can't read. :laugh:

ligolsky, we don't need an unvote nazi sheesh...settle down. this entire post is like a minefield of caps and exclamation points.
ligolsky said:
Do that when you decide to change your vote...Doc and agentli have been a little lazy doing this...and somedon't even say who they are unvoting...WOW!

That first bandwagon had no reason except inactivity so voting for marshigio for that reason is out of the question...

This is hypocritical...asking him what is his plan and then voting him...that doesn't make sense and this could be a freudian slip and then trying to cover up with the vote OR I could be wrong and this isn't what agentli meant...EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!
Still waiting for Skylink's response...
you shouldn't yell at people yur way out of control. i thought the rules said we all have to be nice or sumthin...

o and also ligolsky i thought we were jus talkin about space marine armies. I also have a 10000 pt. imperial guard army so lol @ yur tiny SM one. I am no n00b i go to tournaments all the time and i've won like over $1000 in a few. :p

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
That's an accurate roleclaim if I ever saw one. Mist is a cleric from PoR, so I'm not doubting skylink on this.

Unvote: Skylink and I urge all you of you who are still voting for him to do the same.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
SidEffect001 Vote removed

Marshigio Votes: 2

tahj-mach Votes: 1

Sinz (formally known as Dawnroyfire) Votes: 1

Skylink:3 votes

ixnayonthehombre: 3

Thedocsalive: 1

I think this is it, and we have about 5 hours to decide(at East Coast that is) who'll be lynched. Obviously with all these votes, there IS going to be a lynch so I strongly suggest you vote or unvote then vote on someone.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
This deadline thing is scary. I'm going to hold my vote simply because this will be one of my very last times to be on the internet for a good 10 days or so and I wouldn't want my vote stuck on someone it doesn't need to be on if some new info comes up during my leave.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
Unvote Sinz, Vote No lynch

We need to get a majority of votes somewhere other than Skylink ASAP, and I think this is the best place to get some quick votes. No lynch isn't great, but it's a lot better than lynching the doctor. If we get three more here, we spare Skylink. Git 'er done!

(Of course, I'd be happy with a Sinz lynch, but that ain't happening.)

agentli

Smash Apprentice
ligolski said:
1st of all that was my first vote. please don't accuse me for something i haven't done. I am not a vote changer, and saying so would be completeley lying. please go back in the posts if you beg to differ! And about the voting unvoting, we DO have a vote count.....

ligolski said:
I dont know where you get this stuff. for some reason ixnay decided to vote, in my eyes, suspiciously, for marshigio, kinda can we say bandwagoning. (if voting someone just for the sake of lynching him, with no reasoning isn't, please tell me.) i'm kinda confused about his strategy, and until he makes a valid reason on why he insists on voting marshigio, and not removing the vote, i will not unvote.

ligolski said:
what's the deal with this? Ive explained myself well enough.

ligolski said:
you would even agree with me, from your previous statement. if you flip flop now, wouldn't that mean you made a freudian slip...? and since when are you the watch dog for the town? does wildly flinging accusations around and whipping up excitement for no reason constitute good reasoning? Please let reason prevail. Youre better than this ligolski. However, what we need now is not freudian slips that aren't really there. We need to discuss where the votes are going to lie. I don't think i'm in the minority in believing skylink. he has roleclaimed, and his character, like frozen said before, fits the description of the doctor. Someone's going to get lynched tonight, and unless ixnay changes my mind about him, i'm staying true to my beliefs, guts and suspicions. This is not a bandwagon, I've made plenty of posts constantly restating my positions and defending my decisions. I'm not a person who will vote without stating my opinions.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I'm missing, and you guys are coughing. Is there maybe something you guys have in common?

SouV is my only suspicion right now and he hasn't posted since the "frozen incident".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom