• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i'll try to get to that tonight if i can. i have been busy with work and haven't been able to do it. either today or sometime this week, depending on my schedule.

again, for those of you who don't know, the match is Lord of the Tiers
Marth, Fox, Zelda, and Luigi fight on Pokefloats with 10 lives each, with only hammers and home run bats.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
Long(ish) voting record list and analysis coming up. If it gets too long I'll make stuff smaller to make the post shorter.

Day one, mc-killa (dead, pro-town) was lynched because he voted Jarc for acting smart, and said that he thinks the smart people could be mafia. falcoX was the first to place his vote here (alive, confirmed pro-town) for that reason, and others on this wagon include RappyRapist (different reasoning, replaced by SoUV, unconfirmed and alive), myself (unconfirmed and alive), Skylink (original Skylink, not the one alive right now, he's dead and pro-town), Chill (unconfirmed and alive), Jarc (dead, pro-town), Okurama (dead, pro-town), SideEffect001 (dead, pro-town), ZMan (dead, pro-town), Bahamut (dead, pro-town), Riciardos (dead, mafia), Ragamuffin Raptor (dead, independent), and karshkin (replaced by ligolski, dead, mafia). This bandwagon has unconfirmed players and pro-town players on it early, with anti-town players on it late. This points to the unconfirmed players (SoUV, me, Chill) being pro-town. It's not proof, but it works in our favor. Let's see if something similar happened with the day two lynch.

Day two, Elefterios (dead, pro-town) was lynched because he "felt sorry for what he did to Jarc," who died the previous night. In actuality, he roleblocked Jarc, not killed him. He also later claimed to be mafia. Voters here on the lynch include Okurama (dead, pro-town), ThatGuy (alive, replaced by Skylink, unconfirmed), Riciardos (dead, mafia), pezaddict (dead, pro-town), and SideEffect001 (dead, pro-town). These were the only votes on Elefterios before he proclaimed himself to be mafia. Obviously, anyone in their right mind voted him after this claim, so there's not much to look at in terms of voting. But as for the votes prior to the stupid claim, there was a mix of good guys and bad guys, which is different from the previous one, where good guys (and unconfirmeds), were on a townie lynch early, and bad guys hopped on later to the actual lynch.

Day three, frozenflame751 (dead, pro-town) was lynched for some stupid reason, after he killed a mafia on an event. This was an incredibly long day, with two events and lots of arguments and theories being thrown around. I guess the main reason frozen was lynched was because his theory was clearly wrong, as an independent and a mafia were on an event. Even so, he killed a mafia, clearly exhibiting his potential as an asset to the town. All voters on this wagon should be suspect, IMO. They include SoUV (alive, unconfirmed), Duke (dead, independent), ligolski (dead, mafia), Rumikun (alive, unconfirmed), Chill (alive, unconfirmed), and Riciardos (dead, mafia).

Day four, ligolski was an easy lynch as he was counterclaimed. Not much to look into with voting patterns here.

So that's out of the way. With six players alive, and two mafia left (as per ixnay's prophecy), the town needs a correct lynch to prevent a loss. The lynch will bring the town to five, and the mafia nightkill to four, winning the game for the mafia. So please be careful voting today.

Anyway, what did we learn from looking at votes throughout this game? It appears that pro-town players were voting mc-killa early with reasons, while bad guys voted him later just to lynch him. Rumikun is a plyer who was not among the "reasoning" votes on mc-killa, but was on the absolutely stupid frozenflame wagon. Heck, I'd be willing to bet that the last two mafia were on that wagon (SoUV, Rumikun, and Chill). I think Rumikun is the most suspicious of the group, and most likely to be mafia. In addition to her voting record, she hasn't contributed very much all game, and I think she's mafia trying to get under the radar.

Fos: Rumikun, but that would be a vote were we not in lynch or lose.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
Actually, there are seven players left Skylink2, SoUV, falcoX, thedocsalive, Varuna, Rumikun, and Chill. Since I think it's highly unlikely that there are three mafia left (six is awfully powerful, plus ixnay's prophecy is true thus far, with two independents), I don't think we're in lynch or lose yet.

Vote: Rumikun as explained in my last post.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
heal peach's castle
hurt yoshi's island

------------------
Fountain of Dreams (27)
Dream Land 64 (24)
Mushroom Kingdom II (18)
Pokemon Stadium (17)
Princess Peach's Castle (17)
Kongo Jungle 64 (10)
Green Greens (4)

-----RIP-----
Yoshi's Island-8th
Corneria-9th
Yoshi's Island 64-10th
Jungle Japes-11th
Rainbow Cruise-12th
Great Bay-13th
Fourside-14th
Battlefield-15th
Brinstar Depths-16th
Yoshi's Story-17th
Kongo Jungle-18th
Brinstar-19th
Mushroom Kingdom-20th
Onett-21st
Big Blue-22nd
Flat Zone-23rd
Pokefloats-24th
Hyrule Temple-25th
Nute City-26th
Venom-27th
Icicle Mountain-28th
Final Destination-29th

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
This game's winner is...

Luigi!!!!

Yes, in a stunning victory, Luigi is Lord of the Tiers! Marth fought very well, but could only get a few ko's, getting 4th place. Fox battled brilliantly in the beginning but gradually slowed down and kept falling, catching 3rd place. Zelda only transformed into Sheik once, using her raw magic abilities to get 2nd. Luigi triumphed over all!

Pikachuz-8
Vulpine51-7
Entity-6
pezaddict-4
zman-4
radical-4
Gigayoshi-4
Lordof-4
tails3535-4
kragen-3
Mc_fox-2
lowroad75-2
kman25-2
Fox_Rocks-2
Marshigo-1
colbusman-1
Zefyrinus-1
Armygeddon-OUT
DaMan-OUT

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
Colbusman, you don't have to work anymore:

Giga Yoshi Won!​

Giga Yoshi and Giga Bowser had equal strength but Yoshi had more speed, making a win. Plus he grabbed a hammer, that helped. :laugh: BTW daman, you can bet now, it's just one turn:

Me 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 nah, just 4 :chuckle:
Pikachuz 10
Vulpine51 7
Entity 6
Pezzaddict 4
Zman 4
Lordof 4
Kragen 3
Mic Fox 2
Kman25 2
Lowroad75 2
Fox Rocks 2
Marshigo 1
Colbusman 1
Zefyrinus 1
Armygeddon, Standby
Daman, Standby

Next match:

Mario and Luigi
vs.
Dr. Mario and Nurse Peach​

Oh no! Dr. Mario and his assistant have been sampling their medicine cabinet! Now they have gone crazy and attacking Mario and Luigi who wher expecting a checkup!

P.S. Any AR match suggestions?

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
oh, i wouldn't mind doing it. i actually liked doing it, cause i knew who i bet for and was rooting for him to win.

since luigi won on both of my battles, i bet 1 on luigi and mario

idea for a match-Lords of Brawl, a battle between mario, link, pika, and kirby.
or Triforce, who is able to take all 3 pieces of the triforce, link, zelda, or ganondorf, using only items found in their universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom