• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
Chill said:
Well SouV inspired me to do some more re reading and some things caught my eye.

Frozenflame had the theory of mafia not being able to join events. Even though this was disproven he still adamantly defends his theory saying that only one mafia or some mafia can join events.Where exactly does this come from? He was also against investigating ligolski. Only two things can come of an investigation we learn ligolski is town and telling the truth, or we learn he is mafia and lying.

vote: frozenflame
I guess I should be glad that SOMEONE got anyone to reread.......But I must saying I have been trying since the beginning of the existance mafia here at SWF. SoUV must have some hidden charisma.

falcoX

Smash Champion
The Hall of Eternia, Exactly 10 miles west of the
SoUV, I understand where your coming from but look at it, for the longest time FF and ligolski were the only ones in the game arguing. Then one person (camo-man) asks for a roleclaim and he reveals himself to have one of the more important roles?

I think he fake roleclaimed on the spot. Why would he give out his role after only one person had asked him to claim? And isnt it odd that the role is of grave importance and also danger to the town???

To me it smells kinda fishy.

Chill you do make a good point though, why is FF still defending his theory?

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Duke said:
I guess I should be glad that SOMEONE got anyone to reread.......But I must saying I have been trying since the beginning of the existance mafia here at SWF. SoUV must have some hidden charisma.
I've always re read. I said he inspired me to do "more" re reading.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
You people all SAY you re-read yet you are showing me that you are lying seeing as how I've already addressed almost all of your points. This is seriously getting to be pathetically annoying; YOU PEOPLE KEEP MAKING ME REPEAT MYSELF!

Duke, you want to "get me talking"? Are you joking? I've had more posts than anyone else over the past couple pages. Don't even start saying "zomg he won't defend himslef lets vote for him to get him to talk" because it's utter bull****.

Anyway, let me proceed to repeat my points once again as I address SoUV's post:

SoUV said:
That is very odd that you defend frozenflame because I believe you both to be mafia. Let me explain in a very simple format:

The mafia obviously wants the pregnant woman so I will just roleplay out the situation that could have easily happened with the mafia...

Mafia 1: We need to make that pregnant woman "missing".
Mafia 2: But the only way to do that is if he/she goes on a mission.
Frozenflame: I got it, I will make a very well planned out accusation that anyone who does not join events are mafia. Obviously one of those people is going to be the pregnant woman so we can easily pin-point her by adding this pressure to her.
Mafia 1: Oh I see what your saying. And then she will maybe roleclaim and then we will find out who it is.
Frozenflame: Or we can just make that person go on the event to capture her ourselves and threaten that if anyone who doesn't go on the events are mafia.

Do you guys see how easy that is for frozenflame to have just happened upon the pregnant woman and I think it is a load of crap. I could tell that he was hinting at something because who would have thought that mafia can't go on events. That is such a far-fetched idea that there has to be something behind this plan.
This ENTIRE scenario is so horribly flawed. First of all, SINCE WHEN HAS JOINING EVENTS BEEN THE ONLY MEANS OF CAPTURING TOWNIES? You say you re-read but it's obvious you didn't do it very well seeing as how the mafia can capture one person every night. Also, since when has it been proven that the pregnant women can't go on events? As a matter of fact, your theory contradicts itself! You say that the only way the mafia can capture the pregnant woman is by making her go on an event. How can the mafia possibly do that if she can't even go on events? Why in the world would eorlingas state that capturing the pregnant woman helps the mafia win when there is no way for them to do it? Try bull****ting your way out of that.

SoUV said:
Isn't it in the least bit suspicious to anyone that frozenflame just came out of no where, he was inactive, and presented this very elaborate and kinda incredibly random, with absolutely no proof given, plan that mafia cannot join events. So he finally pin pointed ligolski and in a very unatural way pressured ligolski when it was completely unneccesary. If you were truly had good intentions for the town then you wouldn't even make an attempt to possibly bring out the pregnant woman. It is very easy for frozenflame to hide his intentions behind the plan that "oh well I was just trying to find the mafia" when really he is, very easily I might add, hiding the real plan which is to find that pregnant woman.
My theory WAS NOT RANDOM! Once again, you SAY you re-read but you are proving to me that you did a ****ty job. I explained when I presented my theory that the reason I beleived that the mafia couldn't join events was that they needed to be free to ambush people and capture them during the event. I also stated that ligolski, thedocsalive and riciardos were all fairly active players during the time when the majority of the players were inactive, yet they did not join any events in an effort to get the game moving again. Why would someone who is obviously very active and wants to get the game moving NOT contribute to the efforts? BECAUSE THEY CAN'T THATS WHY.

Secondly, I only pinpointed ligolski because he was the most active out of the three I originally stated. That much should be obvious. Also, at a time when virtually no one was posting, what kind of viable "proof" do you want me to have? You yourself have no definate "proof" of anything. Anything less of a guaranteed investigation is a THEORY and you don't need "proof." You need examples that support your theory; if any of us had solid proof then we wouldn't be debating.

Lastly I am going to need to ask you NEVER PUT EFFING WORDS IN MY MOUTH! WHEN DID I EVER TRY TO BRING OUT THE PREGNANT WOMAN! Yet another example of your ****ty effort at "re-reading" the thread. At first, ligolski said he was willing to reveal why he couldn't join events and THAT WAS IT. I said it would probably be a good idea, but by no means did I say he absolutely had to, nor did I ever suggest that he roleclaim. Then AFTER MY POST, ligolski went on to say "if I roleclaim it will have serious consequences, are you guys sure I should?" Then ONLY CAMO-MAN insisted that he roleclaim. ONLY CAMO-MAN. AM I CAMO-MAN? NO! Then, ligolski immediately roleclaimed, without waiting for anyone elses input. This makes it look like ligolski was following orders form a fellow mafia member if you ask me, seeing as how he addressed everyone yet acted on ONE person's command. I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH LIGOLSKI'S ROLECLAIM. Not once did I ever say "we should try to find out who the pregnant woman is."

PoUV said:
What makes me even more suspicious of him is that when ligolski finally admitted that he was the pregnant woman frozenflame in an incredibly unnatural way calls ligolski out on his B.S. claim. Hasn't anyone noticed that ligolski hasn't had anyone to defend him...he has totally been alone, I think that his "mafia pals" would have atleast came to help him out in some non-direct manner. We are letting frozenflame totally control the plan of the game.
I already stated why I said ligolski's claim was B.S. Starting to see a trend here? I've already addressed all of these points. Why do you have to be a moron and waste my time and effort like this. Next time, please ACTUALLY re-read before you go about claiming you did and start throwing ideas out in the open that I have already addressed.

Anyway, I beleive ligolski's claim to be a lie for a couple reasons. Firstly, any sensible person with such a delicate and potentially dangerous role should not role claim, or atleast not until the circumstances were absolutely dire. Was ligolski in a dire situation? NO! Not only did not have any votes on him, but only ONE PERSON insisted that he role claim. I would hardly call that a suitable situation for a roleclaim as sensitive as his. Also, you're little idea about ligolski being alone is complete B.S. If you would have actually re-read, you would have noticed that ligolski received defense from thedocsalive, camo-man(A KNOWN MAFIA MEMBER HINT HINT), duke, and okurama. If anyone I was alone.

Also:
SoUV said:
I think that his "mafia pals" would have atleast came to help him out in some non-direct manner.
This has WIFOM written all over it. How do YOU know what the mafia would do? They could very easily have decided not to defend him because they knew someone would point that out like you have. This argument is completely void of any meaning.

SoUV said:
I think we shouldn't resolve to killing a townie. Frozenflame adamantly stated that ligolski is a threat either way; this is not true. The only way he is a threat is if he is IA or mafia. Frozenflame has not proven him to be either.
WRONG! HE IS A THREAT NO MATTER WHAT. If he is mafia alligned as I beleive him to be, then obviously he is a threat. If he is the pregnant woman like he claims to be then he IS STILL a threat. Just because it is possible that the mafia might not capture him does not make him any less of a threat. ITS THE FACT THAT THE MAFIA CAN AND WILL CAPTURE HIM THAT MAKES HIM A THREAT. You simply cannot argue that the pregnant woman isn't a threat to the town, because it isn't true. Giving the mafia a chance to capture the pregnant woman in exchange for saving what we don't even know to be a townie's life is a terrible idea. We are going to have to lynch someone anyway, which means the mafia is going to get their night kill. Why would you want to lynch someone else who may end up being a very important and helpful townie, as opposed to lynching someone who is probably mafia, but is a threat to the town either way? To do so would be ludicrous.

SoUV said:
As for the whole "he could potentially be a threat to the town" well then we will deal with it when he becomes a threat to the town. He can only be captured by the mafia if he is on a mission, so don't make him go on a mission. If and when there are tall tale signs of ligolski actually giving birth while in the custody of the mafia then we can kill off ligoslki/the child. But if you read the first post from eorlingas it clearly states that IF the pregnant woman gives birth when she is captured then the mafia will be strengthened. So there is still even a chance that ligolski could be captured and not even give birth.
ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE HORRIBLY WRONG! How do you suggest that we "deal with it" when the mafia grows in size (or possibly something worse) as a result of them capturing the pregnant woman? In mafia you should have a PREVENTATIVE attitude, not a reactionary one. Why in the world should we put ourselves in a position that leaves us open to be ravaged by the mafia when we could easily prevent such a terrible situation from occurring right now? If we allow the mafia to capture the pregnant woman and strenghthen themselves, I am certain it will be much too late for the town to be able to "deal with it."

As for your theory that the pregnant woman might not give birth while captured, WHY would you even want to take that chance? If the pregnant woman gives birth while captured the results could easily cause the mafia to win the game. Taking a risk like that would just be foolish.

SoUV said:
I know this puts me at great risk to make such an strong resistance against the beliefs of most of the members of this game. But I can't just sit back and watch frozenflame carry out this plan.
Sit back and watch me carry out my plan? If you haven't noticed, we have by no means even begun to "carry out my plan." We haven't even tested it. If we lynch ligolski, we could literally give ourselves a clear view on what we do next. If ligolski turns up town then you guys would have more than enough reason to do away with me, however if he turns up mafia, then we know that I may be on to something and we can pursue my theory.

Strong resistance? Don't make me laugh. Maybe if you had actually re-read the thread and brought up some NEW points, such a title would be fitting.

And lastly, here's something I forgot to do in my last post. Vote: Ligolski

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
Sorry:

Zelda won!

No matter how good someone is there is a slight chance they'll lose. :ohwell:

Vulpine51 8 points
Entity 6 points
Lordofallmuffins, Lowroad75, and pikachuZ 4 points
Zefvrinus 3 points
Mic_Fox 2 points
Zman OUT!

Next matchup (credit to vulpine ;) ):

Ganon
vs.
Link​

Story: Link and Ganon are at their last legs at their final showdown. They start drawing power from their trioforces, but their power is limited. Link must kill Ganon in 2-3 minutes before the triforces unite and Ganon gets his wish.

Stamina mode
2 or 3 min.
Hyrule temple
All transformation items.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Wow take some of the anger out of your post and grow up. I know it can be irritating if you feel you're repeating yourself but that post was a minefield of caps and curse words. It's just a game.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
^Truthful.

Sorry. Had to say that.

And Eorlingas, is there any infinitesimal chance I could also be an alt? (You could put some restrictions on me or something if you want.)

Edit: Haha! You spelt SoUV as PoUV once in your quote. That's funny. :chuckle:

falcoX

Smash Champion
frozenflame751 said:
Also, at a time when virtually no one was posting, what kind of viable "proof" do you want me to have? You yourself have no definate "proof" of anything. Anything less of a guaranteed investigation is a THEORY and you don't need "proof." You need examples that support your theory; if any of us had solid proof then we wouldn't be debating.
Qft

At first, ligolski said he was willing to reveal why he couldn't join events and THAT WAS IT. I said it would probably be a good idea, but by no means did I say he absolutely had to, nor did I ever suggest that he roleclaim. Then AFTER MY POST, ligolski went on to say "if I roleclaim it will have serious consequences, are you guys sure I should?" Then ONLY CAMO-MAN insisted that he roleclaim. ONLY CAMO-MAN. AM I CAMO-MAN? NO! Then, ligolski immediately roleclaimed, without waiting for anyone elses input. This makes it look like ligolski was following orders form a fellow mafia member if you ask me, seeing as how he addressed everyone yet acted on ONE person's command. I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH LIGOLSKI'S ROLECLAIM. Not once did I ever say "we should try to find out who the pregnant woman is."
Anyway, I beleive ligolski's claim to be a lie for a couple reasons. Firstly, any sensible person with such a delicate and potentially dangerous role should not role claim, or atleast not until the circumstances were absolutely dire. Was ligolski in a dire situation? NO! Not only did not have any votes on him, but only ONE PERSON insisted that he role claim.
This is what I have been saying all along.

But I do agree with Chill. Calm down man.

PS: Can we get a count? Also, how many to lynch??

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Yeah, that was a nice twist. I hate Killerplacebos... hitting on me cuz he's birdo....

GGs. And mafia wins!!!!!! It would have been inevitable! Bwahahahaha! I told you I would be back! (For those of you in Lost mafia.)

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Chill said:
Wow take some of the anger out of your post and grow up. I know it can be irritating if you feel you're repeating yourself but that post was a minefield of caps and curse words. It's just a game.
Its just a game huh? Well tell me, isn't a game supposed to be enjoyable? Well I'll have you know that it most certainly is not enjoyable when I'm wasting my time and effort constantly repeating myself in order to get my point across because some people simply cannot go back and read what I've already said.

And please, don't tell me to grow up. The irresponsibility of some of the people in this game deserves such a statement much more so than my anger towards them.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I never said no one else was enjoying the game. I said that I find the game to be unenjoyable when I'm constantly repeating myself due to the irresponsibility of others.

And what do you mean by "no, not really?" Do you mean, "no its not a game"? If you did that would be contradictory. Do you mean "no, you aren't allowed to find the game unenjoyable because everyone else is enjoying it"? If you meant that then that makes absolutely no sense. And lastly if you mean "no they don't deserve to be told to grow up" then we obviously have different opinions on what constitutes maturity. I can't really do much about that.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
******* trying to
Breakdance is an utter mess.
But it's not their fault!

Write me a poem about how SSBB will rock!

And Unsung, what's your Friend Code? I'll play you!

Radnortuws

Smash Journeyman
Sigh...i so had this too, a little more active mafia action and I could have had you all. Oh well, it was good times. I only regret going after Karshkin the second to last night, but it was worth it for the chance to take him out.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
After everything that has gone on, it is 6 to vote . 11 people are alive/can vote.

Ligolski: 1

(Falco X)

Falco X: 1

(Skylink)

Frozenflame751: 5

(SoUV, Duke, Ligolski, Rumikun, Chill)

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
Let me start the ligolski/pregnant woman argument from scratch. Point out any mistakes. I think frozen still disagrees here, so I'm posting this. Oh, and it's kinda late. If there's anything I was supposed to address but didn't, point it out and I'll check it out tomorrow (done with high school!).

1) The pregnant woman is not mafia, and is probably pro-town. She COULD be independent, but I really doubt it.
2) It is good for the mafia if they have the pregnant woman when she gives birth.
3) We assume that "having her" is performed by capturing.
4) While it would probably benefit the mafia to have her dead, as it's another pro-town (or possibly independent) player dead, it appears more helpful to capture her when she gives birth.
5) If we believe four to be true, then our goal should be to protect the pregnant woman from being captured, as a primary goal. As a secondary goal, we should try to protect her from being killed as well.
6) ligolski claims pregnant woman.
7) There is no definitive evidence as to the truth of 6). However, I see no reason to disbelieve ligolski unless there is a counterclaim. Therefore, at the moment, I believe ligolski to the pregnant woman.
8) Assuming 7) is true, we should wish to achieve the goals of 5). These can be accomplished by throwing ligolski in the hatch at night. He cannot be captured, nor killed while in the hatch.

I suppose the biggest problem here is: do you believe ligolski to be the pregnant woman? And quite frankly, I do. There is no reason for a pro-town player not to counterclaim at this point, as it would assure a mafia lynch. There is no motive for a pro-town player to lie about their role, but there is some motive for a mafia to do so. The only way I'd think ligolski were mafia, IMO, is to hear a counterclaim. Until then, I see no reason to doubt the claim. The play was consistent with a townie who can't join events. And with a known mafia AND an independent on the last event, I really doubt the theory proposed there. And frozen has some valid points about ligolski's claim, so I'll address them as I see them.

frozenflame751 said:
Anyway, I beleive ligolski's claim to be a lie for a couple reasons. Firstly, any sensible person with such a delicate and potentially dangerous role should not role claim, or atleast not until the circumstances were absolutely dire. Was ligolski in a dire situation? NO! Not only did not have any votes on him, but only ONE PERSON insisted that he role claim. I would hardly call that a suitable situation for a roleclaim as sensitive as his. Also, you're little idea about ligolski being alone is complete B.S. If you would have actually re-read, you would have noticed that ligolski received defense from thedocsalive, camo-man(A KNOWN MAFIA MEMBER HINT HINT), duke, and okurama. If anyone I was alone.
As I've said before, you were putting him under some pretty heavy pressure. If it weren't for the fact that we were in the middle of an event at the time, you would have been voting him and he would have had to claim. And again, for all the points you brought against ligolski, if he responded with only "I can't join events for a role-related reason, but I'm pro-town," I REALLY doubt you would have trusted him at all. Hell, I would have been suspicious of that too. But a claim as specific of that HAS to be believed, unless countered. And yes, I've defended ligolski, because I believe him to be pro-town. This is a role we can almost guarantee is in the game, and can guarantee that it is not mafia. At this point, lynching a townie could have very bad effects.

No, it wasn't a dire situation. Should he have claimed that early? Probably not. Would he have had to claim eventually today? Probably.

Oh, and a vote count was formed while I was typing this. Um...the bandwagon on frozenflame went from zero to lynch minus one hella fast. I have differing views from frozenflame on several issues (at this point, all the major topics of discussion ;)), but I really don't think he's mafia. His theory was weak, and now pretty much disproven, but I had something like that myself. His stubbornness in trying to push it is something I disagree with though. We've seen a mafia on events (someone who wasn't really accused all day, IIRC), independents, and towns. There could be other roles that restrict event joining, such as the pregnant woman.

frozen has already nameclaimed on that event, but hasn't roleclaimed (unless I missed it?). Given the votecount, a nice defense and/or full roleclaim appears to be in order.

Skylink

Smash Lord
A house made of brick, wood, and plaster (I think)
Something that you should also consider, doc: If logolski is not the pregnant woman, the real one wolud be much safer to not counter calaim. So even if we hear no counter claim, there could be a very good reason for it's absence: the mafia will do all it can to get their hands on the pregnant woman, and this mission will be impossible for them to do if the pregnant woman does not counter claim ligolski.

Ligolski could be very well the real PW, but given the cances against it, i kinda doubt it.

Skylink

Smash Lord
and once I write that message I see the vote count:
Eorlings said:
Frozenflame751: 5

(SoUV, Duke, Ligolski, Rumikun, Chill)
WHAT THE HELL? Guys, what the hell are you doing? if we mis lynch now then the town loses the game! Are you even thinking about what you are doing? I know Frozenflame is fishy but if we have one more vote on him then the town could very likely lose the game!

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Allright I'm back and I've reread the WHOLE freakin thread again. Also I'd like to state that SoUV really has made a good introduction. As for the counter of Frozenflame
Vote:Frozenflame
Sorry Skylink, I think he's just too suspicious to let him live.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'm giving untill 8:00 tonight (it's 12:33 right now where I live) before counting this. The amount to lynch was several pages back, before Ragamuffin and Zman even went on their event, and it was changed because of the deaths and reappearance of Duke. Most people had no clue how few it would take to lynch. I myself was surprised that it was only 6.

8 hours, then I'll count. It's only fair, imo, that everyone knows the amount to lynch before someone dies.

PIKACHUz

Smash Apprentice
Pokemon Stadium (39)
Corneria (30)
Fountain of Dreams (30)
Dream Land 64 (23)
Green Greens (20)
Kongo Jungle 64 (19)
Princess Peach's Castle (18)
Yoshi's Island 64 (17)
Rainbow Cruise (16)
Yoshi's Island (15)
Jungle Japes (15)
Mushroom Kingdom II (15)
Fourside (14)
Great Bay (11)
Battlefield (5)
Brinstar Depths (2)

-----RIP-----
Yoshi's Story-17th
Kongo Jungle-18th
Brinstar-19th
Mushroom Kingdom-20th
Onett- 21st
Big Blue- 22nd
Flat Zone - 23rd
Poke Floats - 24th
Hyrule Temple - 25th
Mute City - 26th
Venom - 27th
Icicle Mountain - 28th
Final Destination - 29th

Skylink

Smash Lord
All I'm saying is that I don't want the town to lose. I'm not sure if he's town, but jumping to this is just stupid. I do not klnow how there could be a logic flaw with my plan. I know that at least one of you must be town, and if you unvote now, we will still have a chance.

Come on guys. Please. ONE of you has got to do something.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
falcoX said:
i agree 110% with skylink.

Hey guys, notice how eorlingas hasnt counted it yet?? He's giving us time to change our votes... so he probably doesnt want this vote to go through. Cmon guys, just one of you unvote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am not bias towards any side, and I would have done this no matter who was voted.

falcoX

Smash Champion
alright, im sick of all this. I have been hinting at this the entire game that ligolski was not the pregnant woman. why would i keep bringing this up??? I AM THE PREGNANT WOMAN.

I am Claire, the only woman on the island that is pregnant. The Other’s want my baby. In 3 days, I will give birth. The Other’s can capture me, instead of kill. The others get one step closer if they take my baby.

So there you have it. I am infact Claire, not ligolski. Remmber folks, he roleclaimed after only ONE PERSON asked him to. And he claimed to be one of the most important and dangerous character in the game??? Why the hell do you think I kept bringing this up???

I didn't want to reveal my role right away, becuase I thought I would be captured for sure. However, since you are all idiots and decided to vote for frozen flame, I have to act now or it could be all over. I am taking the game into my own hands now instead of letting the game dictate itself.

Notice how I wasn't posting nearly at all before ligolski claimed??? I was trying to not attract attention to myself. But look what happens after ligolski claimed, I became more active, trying to prevent you guys from trusting him. Obviously that didnt work.

So there you have it towns people. I am Claire, Ligolski is mafia, and I am 99.99% positive that Frozenflame is town.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
I will address everything, I hope, in order...
1.) frozen that was very out of order with the swearing and mass amount of caps...soUV is new, though he has said he has followed this game along I disagree with the level of your response...I know you hate to repeat yourself as many others do too but that was way too out of line...
let me define mature for you: Suitable or intended for adults
now would you say all that to your teacher swear words and the tone that you apply...absolutly not, therefore YOU are the one who is inmature no matter how irresponsable one is >the way you speak to someone is more important...and if you are not having fun then leave this game...everyone should be respectful to everyone else...here is an anology> do you yell and swear at a kid with ADD (no offense to anyone what so ever) for having to repeat yourself severel times...NO...you deal with it as a normal, polite, respectful person would...The way you have acted towards this forced repitition is absurd and unrespectful to everyone in this thread whether directed at them or not...

2.) A little unfair with the vote count but I understand...I too thought we needed more to lynch (7) and the votes did rack up quickly...

3.) Falcox is lying!!! I, not he, is the pregnant women...This must be a double trick with him and frozen...Frozen as said before by someone that he hatched a plan to get the pregnant person (me) out in the open...I do admit it was stupid of me to roleclaim so early but I thought no one would ever believe me that I was town and frozens theory was wrong...then once I was in the open he tried to get me lynched...do you see how falcoX quickly defended him after he took some fire after being inactive for so long...but since that isn't working falcoX is counterclaiming in hopes that everyone will believe him...he is feeding off thedocsalive's thing where he only believes me unless there is a counterclaim...The mafia are in the midst of a massive plan to get me lynched instead of capturing me to somehow seem less mafia...I don't totally understnd it myself, but believe me I AM THE PREGNANT PERSON!!!...falcoX even added the amount of days left till pregnancy to make it more real...when in fact I give birth in 2days!!!

falcoX

Smash Champion
ligolski said:
Frozen as said before by someone that he hatched a plan to get the pregnant person (me) out in the open...
Actually, frozen asked that the real pregnant woman not to counter claim... If you saw this plan, then why infact did you claim??

I do admit it was stupid of me to roleclaim so early but I thought no one would ever believe me
That makes no sense. Are you telling us you thought noone would notice that the most importnat role in the game had been revealed??? I loled at this one. And more to come.

do you see how falcoX quickly defended him after he took some fire after being inactive for so long...
That is because, that I, like duke and others, flip out when I get one vote on me. Sure it is silly, but believe me, even if there is a remote chance of being lynched, some of us pull all the stops. Actually, chill also voted for me, so without knowing it, I was 1/3 of the way to being lynched.

he is feeding off thedocsalive's thing where he only believes me unless there is a counterclaim...
Thats not true. I did it becuase I was sick of idiots voting for frozen flame because he "Seems too suspicous." This had nothing to do with thedoc. When I saw we would lose someone huge, (frozenflame) I had to react.

The mafia are in the midst of a massive plan to get me lynched instead of capturing me to somehow seem less mafia...
Easily the funniest and most pathetic thing you have said all game. Make them seem less mafia??? I rotfl for a good ten minutes.

falcoX even added the amount of days left till pregnancy to make it more real...
Thats becuase it is the real day I give birth. Go back and reread, I constantly say that after day 3 is over I will reveal everything...

If you believe ligolski, and frozen flame gets lynched, I will personally quit this game. He has one of the worst defenses I have ever heard.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
LOLOLOLOOLOL!!!!! Ok game, great roles but not enough action to keep everyone going..good game everyone...

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
okay having to PW just shine me (i just get shine spike, but hell i get back like crazy wall graple, to wall-jum to up-b) to another plan, i think i give it 75% i'll work, it will tell us how is the real PW, but first STOP voting, and you should decide if to tell you or not waste your time (its really risky, but i give it 75% just for a little bit of luck, if we have).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom