• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
Of course I will Decision: Grab the machine gun and forcefield orb that I happened to notice are laying underneath the leaves

If I can't do that then I will put my gun down.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
camo-man said:
^Killing style makes sense, I guess.

Plus, I think there's not enough people active to even get a lynch. You need to prod people, Eorlingas!

And what do you guys think I should do?

And Eorlingas, do you have an answer for every possible scenario or do you just make these up as you go?
Both. If you guys do something I don't except (in day one, I actually didn't think of carying the rocks to the cave. I meant it to be a throw the rocks or run to the cave type of thing), then I usually change one of the senarios. But right now, I know what happens.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Tatsumi is my favorite charactor count
Eorlingas: 6
Lance87, Ligolski, Camo-man, Radnortuws(HA! I SPELLED IT RIGHT!), Sideeffect001, Zman

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow talk about an eventful....event.

My best guess is that list is associated with the SK. It is probably a list of characters that the SK has to elminate to win. At the beginning of thw game Eorlingas said there would be mutliple ways to win, so I'm assuming that killing all the peopel on this list is a way for the SK to achieve victory.

Anyway, it seems as if we are in quite a predicament here. I'm not sure if you guys realize this, but if we allow ourselves to be captured, then the mafia will almost definately have the majority of the votes, seeing as how there are only 11 people left who can vote and five of them are mafia members.

I say that I pretend to lower my weapons, but then using my 1337 nigerian warlord skills (yes I am a nigerian warlord which is why I am very survival savvy as was able to hear the follower, find the note, and why I wa snot afraid of continueing etc.) I will quickly shoot the bearded man in the head, run over, grab zman and bo a barrel roll into the brush for cover. As soon as I'm in cover with Zman I will stand up and start mowing the otehrs down and the rest of the party will get into cover and do the same.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
Well, this is obviously a key point in the events. Hopefully frozenflame knows what he's doing, as 20 against four is really bad odds, even if you're a Nigerian warlord.

frozenflame, you brought up some valid points about ligolski in an earlier post. Yes, I said it is consistent with a townie who can't go on events. You're right as well; it's consistent with mafia who can't go on events. But how will we know if he's telling the truth if you say not to counterclaim? We can't evaluate his claim solely on whether he can join the next event. We should leave the door open for a counterclaim, as it would certainly reveal FOR SURE a member of the mafia.

As for the issue of doc protection, you're right here also, but it's a moot point. Yes, there is probably a regular doctor. Yes, the hatch person is probably not that doctor. But we also know that there is a form of protection/blocker that involves the hatch. This type of protection, call it what you will, is perfect for the pregnant woman. It blocks a night action, and ligolski has claimed no night action. It prevents night actions from occurring on that one person, and that would include the capturing. So, the "hatching," if you will, can be used to keep the pregnant woman from the mafia.

frozenflame751 said:
Also, I see NO POINT to keeping teh pregnant women alive. As long as she is alive she is a serious threat to the town.
We've missed on our lynches thus far, and have had quite a few nightkills with all town players dead. If we forfeit a lynch here to lynch a "dangerous townie," the mafia could have the game won within a few days. I can't figure out exactly how many, because I'm not sure about the status of captured players, but it's bad play to lynch anyone who we believe to be town at this point. I believe ligolski unless there's a counterclaim, so I wouldn't lynch him today.

[QUOT=frozenflame751]Why in the world would we want to have the pregnant women counter claim if we are going to lynch ligolski anyway?[/QUOTE]
Just because you want to lynch ligolski, doesn't mean we will, nor does it mean it's the best play, as explained above. In addition, consider that the hatch, while not a traditional doc protect, will in fact prevent ligolski from being captured.

camo-man said:
Thought: frozen could be mafia and that killing the pregnant woman in any way would strengthen him and his team.
Well, it said in the opening post that the mafia wants to capture her. But maybe they also benefit by killing her. I don't know.

camo-man said:
Thought #2: frozen has never been cleared as townie, so by pushing the mafia can't join events thing, he may be hoping to clear himself and his team by getting them to join events.
Again, could be. But as I've said, I'd be hesitant about clearing people solely based on these events. As we can see with the pregnant woman claim, some townies can't join.

camo-man said:
Thought #3: You can't always trust frozen no matter how much sense he makes. This applies to everyone the cop hasn't cleared or isn't dead.
Well...yeah, I suppose. But it's not really saying much, since it literally applies to every living player in the game. As for the cop, we don't have any info nor any knowledge of the cop's sanity. So I wouldn't be 100% sure on those at this point, either.

camo-man said:
Thought #4: We should do something about Okurama's prophecy.
So, Ragamuffin Raptor is independent. I'm still not sure of that being the best lynch, as the town needs to get rid of some mafia or else we'll be under some serious pressure in the coming days.

Duke said:
Ok, I have a solution. Don't make ligolski go on the events...
Did anyone else notice this post? Duke: why? How does that solve anything? If his claim is true, then he CAN'T go on the events.

frozenflame751 said:
I said you should tell us why you couldn't join events. That does NOT mean roleclaim. Maybe if you had thought about what you were doing for a second, you would have realized that claiming that particular role would be devastating for the town. All you needed to say is that it has to do with my role but revealing it is much to risky.
Let's be honest here. After all the attacks you've done on ligolski, if he responded only with "my role won't let me go on events, but I can't tell you what it is or why," you would have still been extremely skeptical. As would everyone else. At least the name claim is solid, unless it is countered.

frozenflame751 said:
As far as the idea that i could be mafia goes, I don't know about you guys, but I don't think any mafia member would go so far as to throw away such an important potential asset just to gain a little trust. Obviously thats just my opinion though.
WIFOM. "As mafia, I wouldn't do this. As mafia, I wouldn't do that." Or would you? This really doesn't mean much.

As I said before, frozen's really ballsy to try to take out 20 bad guys with four good guys. I don't really agree with his decision, but I can't do anything about it. Good luck, though I think it's a mistake. Also, why the completely unnecessary claim? Unless your role helps you on these events, in which case it makes sense.

I think Okurama has a good point on the killing types. Though it doesn't help us right now, it could be good to know down the road.

I'm not really sure about the list. I mean, if it's a list of people someone has to kill, wouldn't the person they kill be at the top of the list? Meaning, wouldn't Bahamut be the top priority since he's already dead? Seems like a pretty random list, unless it's based on the show in some way.

Sorry if this post is a little long and rambling. Point out anything that's unclear.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alright let me sum up your argument against me. pretty much what you are saying is lynching ligolski is no tthe best play. I beleive you are wrong fo rthe following reason:

- I beleive Ligolski to be mafia and lynching a mafia memeber is always the best play

- Even if for some crazy reason Ligolski ends up actually being the pregnant woman, we have eliminated a serious threat to the town

- By lynching ligolski, we can determine whether or not to pursue my theory seeing as how if he turns up town then some townie sobviously can't join events while if he is mafia then my theory obviously has some truth to it

Lynching ligolski would without a doubt give the town far more informtion than lynching anyone else. I don't understand how you can't see how useful his lynch will be.

As for the idea that ligolski is cleared because he has claimed with out a counter claim, we cannot trust that. You cannot deny that it is possible that the real pregnant woman hasn't counter claimed because s/he has realized like I have that this claim is a trap designed specifically to get the real pregnant woman to claim.

And lastly, if the pregnant woman does counter claim, her safety is still not guaranteed. It is very possible that the person who controls the hatch will not be able to protect the pregnant woman come night fall (i.e. s/he is killed, captured, or roleblocked) which leaves the pregnant woman vulnerable. Also, there is also a possibility that whomever it is that controls the hatch is not town alligned which means s/he will most likely not protect the pregnant woman OR the person who controls the hatch may be inactive and won't even send in his/her night request. thedocsalive, you're the one who is so bent on not lynching ligolski until we are completely sure he is mafia, so why is it so different with the pregnant woman? Why are you so willing to reveal who the pregnant woman really is when we can't be completely sure of her safety, while lynching ligolski seems to be out of the question? Your reasoning doesn't seem to fit.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I am aware that not all of you have voted on what you will personally do, but it doesn’t matter now. The decision to shoot the man brings you all into the same predicament.The event goes on

Frozenflame looks bewildered for a second, before beginning to lower his rifle. You all follow his example.

“Good” said the Bearded-Man.

But before he could say anything else, Frozenflame whips out his Beretta and fires a perfectly aimed shot at the man. The bullet flies straight into the man's skull. However, the man had amazing reflexes, and managed to pull the trigger of his own pistol. There is another mist of red, and Zmans lifeless body collapses on the ground. He was Charlie Pace, town aligned

You are all shocked, but then a gunshot echoes from the woods, and you all know what you have to do. Rumikun immediately fires his rifle widely into the surrounding woods, while Duke shoots his pistols at where he thinks he saw a gunshot.

Frozenflame also fires, and hits one of the men running towards the group. Realizing that the rest of the group is in clear view, he turns towards them, and shouts,

“Get Down!”

Rumikun drops to the ground, while Duke goes into a barrel roll. Camo-man was already on the ground, and is reloading his weapon.

Frozen fires more shots into the woods, while three bullets almost hit him. A man jumps out of the woods to his left, but Duke hits the man in the neck.

All of you are on the ground, partially hidden by the tall grass and the dusk. Gunshots are echoing from all around you, and are coming from your group as well.

“To the left! Now!” shouts Frozen, as he jumps up and begins burst firing at the Other that was running in.

You all jump up as well, and shoot with him. Rapid fire is returned from the area in front, but the trees are disordering both of your views.

A man runs into the clearance from your right, holding another person with a bag on there head. He looks confused, but soon doesn’t look anymore, as Rumikun fires a shot into the man’s head. The captive drops to the ground, cuts his bindings on a sharp rock, and then rips his bag off. He is Ragamuffin Raptor

“To Me!” Frozenflame shouts again, clearly the leader of the fight. He is near a very wide tree, and you all rush forwards to be close to him, while he gives covering fire.

“On the count of three, go either left or right! Pick one and go, even if no one else does!”

You follow his orders, and split up while firing. Frozenflame and Raga went together, and Frozen throws Raga his fully loaded Beretta. Raga fires his weapon surprising accurately.

“Together!” shouts Frozen, and you all follow his orders.

“Now charge them! Charge!”

Frozen runs ahead, shooting accurately, wounding, killing, or suppressing half of the ones ahead.

You all rush to join him, with Camo-man trailing behind. He stops and looks around. He sees Frozenflame far ahead, pre-occupied. Camo-man gives a quick look around, and decides that now was the time. He shifts his rifle into his right hand, and grabs his pistol with his left.

Ragamuffin shoots forcefully at the Others, wielding his pistol with two hands. The bullets fly into the trees, sending up a shower of bark and saw dust. He shouts, letting all of his fury out, of getting shot at, of being captured, of being suspected.

He is still shooting when Camo-man fires into his back.

Red holes appear in his chest, and his blood gushes out onto the ground. His body shakes from the impact, and a piercing scream breaks out of his lips. His body collapses, dead on the spot. He was Daniel Rousseau, Independent aligned

Duke and Rumikun stop firing, staring in shock at what just happened. But Camo doesn’t wait a second, and aims both of his weapons at both of them at the same time. He fires, hitting both in the chest. Rumikun and Duke fly back, bleeding on the ground.

Frozenflame hears the scream, and turns around to see Camo shoot the others. They both stare at each other for a second, before Frozen dives to his left, dodging the shot from Camo. In the middle of the dive, Frozenflame fires a burst shot at Camo, hitting him in the head. The front of Camo-Man’s head explodes, showering the scene in blood and gore, before his body collapses amongst the others. He was Henry Gale, mafia aligned

An Other charges out of the trees, having fired all of his shots, and is using his rifle as a club. He runs at Frozenflame, who is still on the ground. Frozen uses his own rifle to parry the blow, but the man kicks him in the side, making Frozen gasp. Using the moment, the man tries to bring the butt of his rifle on Frozenflames’s forehead, but Frozen managed to grab his pistol in his left hand, and shoots the man in the knee cap.

The man collapses on top of Frozen, who then uses his own rifle to smack the man in the back of the head, dazing him. He then crawls on top of the man and snaps his neck, instantly killing him.

Frozenflame pants heavily, exhausted beyond belief. There is no one else moving. The fight was over.

Frozenflame pulls himself up, when he hears a moan. Running forward, he finds Duke on the ground, coughing, with a bullet in the left of his chest. He is still alive. Ripping off his own shirt, Frozenflame quickly ties it around Duke’s chest, and notices that the bullet went straight through. Duke manages to weakly stand, bandaged as best as the moment will allow.

You hear a noise behind you, but as you look around with your gun out, you see that it is Rumikun . He is holding his shoulder, trying to stem the blooding coming out of his wound. He is also alive .

Frozen quickly helps bandage him, this time with Rumi’s own shirt. Looking down, you see Ragamuffins corpse, lying in a very large pool of blood. There are at least five bullets in him.

You also turn around and see Camo-Man and Zman, both dead with head wounds. You three are the only ones alive.

Duke and Rumikun, with all the guns except for one rifle, sit down, while Frozenflame looks around. After a few minutes, he stumbles upon a small camp. No one is there, but there is food, a smoldering fire, and Medical supplies . You quickly take this.

Event three is over.

falcoX

Smash Champion
The Hall of Eternia, Exactly 10 miles west of the
wow. i missed alot in one weekend.

so first off, it seems that frozen is an absolute beast when it comes to combat. this could symbolize him being the leader of the town, or perhaps the a skilled enemy.

sacrificing zman for an independent and a mafia member was necessary, imo.

Why would ligoski recomend that we lower our weapons when the bearded man was there? And the fact that he roleclaimed, as frozen said, when only one person asked him to, is preposterous. His role seems fake to me, it seems that the pregnant woman is an asset to the town, so why claim so quickly??

I dont think that we can trust ligolski. I say he's mafia. Camo-man would not have asked for a claim if he knew ligolski was mafia, so camo is town.

frozen seems to have nailed the nail on the head in regards to ligolski, and i think that by his expert fighting that he is an asset to the town. I say frozen is town.

We generally do bad in these events. With duke and rumikun injured, its more likely then not that they are town. its just a small theory thats probably wrong, but hey, you never know.

The Doc is tricky. He is half with frozens plan, but he also believes ligoski. Doc is a small suspicoin of mine at the moment.

Vote: Ligolski

Chill

Red
BRoomer
FacloX, you said camo man wouldn't ask ligoski to roleclaim if he was mafia. Camo man WAS mafia. That also tells us that mafia CAN join events. We don't know how many have joined in the past either.

I am on frozens side when it comes to ligoski but I am hesistant to lynch. If he is the pregnant women we lose another town member. I need to think some more than I'll post later.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I just realized I forgot to post pictures, so here is a little recap of the dead from the fight.

Zman-Charlie Pace, town aligned

Ragamuffin Raptor- Danielle Rousseau, Independant

Camo-Man- "Henry Gale" , Mafia Aligned

Just so you know, I am wiping the old vote count. If you want to vote for someone today, revote.

falcoX

Smash Champion
Chill said:
FacloX, you said camo man wouldn't ask ligoski to roleclaim if he was mafia. Camo man WAS mafia. That also tells us that mafia CAN join events. We don't know how many have joined in the past either.

I am on frozens side when it comes to ligoski but I am hesistant to lynch. If he is the pregnant women we lose another town member. I need to think some more than I'll post later.
lol oh yeah, camo was mafia... forgot about that lol. however, he could have asked ligolski for a fake roleclaim, and when he said he was the pregnant woman he made a mistake. As frozenflame said, the pregnant woman is the most dangerous and valuable device to the town. I just feel that by "Revealing" himself was either a gigantic mistake or a fake roleclaim.

My vote stand.

Ligolski

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Wow again...good job frozen bringing about the death of a mafia and an independent though it cost us a townie...which I think is acceptable too..
falcox- I said I thought they should lower their weapons because they were surronded by 20 people...I had no idea that frozen had uber pwnge skills that ate everyone alive...
With the death of a mafia in an event...this pretty much kills off frozens theory like chill said...
Another view towards frozen is that we should be afraid that he has good fighting skills...maybe this means that he has a night kill power...we don't really know...

Chill

Red
BRoomer
We don't need to fear frozen. After this I have a pretty good idea of what role he has and I'm sure he is town. I have some ideas and I need some help working out the kinks. I can see some flaws already but your response would be much appreciated.

#1: (this is pretty much thedocs plan) If ligoski is not the real pregnant person the real one counteclaims and we put her in the hatch for protection.

#2: If #1 is too dangerous we have no one counterclaim. We lynch someone else. We investigate ligolski tonight.

#3: Smilar to #2, we have already lost a memeber. We vote no lynch and investigate.

Skylink

Smash Lord
A house made of brick, wood, and plaster (I think)
What an event. This sure is a great game, Eorlings.

Ok, I havn't been posting much, but I've been following this thread a bit (like, once every 2-three days) and was going to post, but didn't have much to say, I was afraid I would take things too far and get lynched (like in Dark mafia) or was unable to get it into words just right, so even if this isn't just right, I'm posting anyway.

I've been very suspicious of FalcoX. He has posted funny and/or suspicious Ideas during the game, and mos of what he has been saying are things that I disagree with. Recently, before the event, he said that he would be more active (or if that was somewhere else) and asked for a cop investigation. Well guess what, FUNNY BOY, a investigation request means next to nothing, because first the cop has to CHOOSE to investigate you, then has to survive the next morning from SK/nightkill, THEN has to OPENLY REVEAL himself just because of one mafia finding, and if we lose the cop, we are better off not even investigating you. Besides, even if all of this does come to pass, there is all that shiz about trust and impersonation and a cop not coming out and stuff. Other than that I [we] have seen no defence from you, so i will vote for the most likely mafia and leave it up for discussion.

falcoX

Smash Champion
Skylink said:
What an event. This sure is a great game, Eorlings.

Ok, I havn't been posting much, but I've been following this thread a bit (like, once every 2-three days) and was going to post, but didn't have much to say, I was afraid I would take things too far and get lynched (like in Dark mafia) or was unable to get it into words just right, so even if this isn't just right, I'm posting anyway.

I've been very suspicious of FalcoX. He has posted funny and/or suspicious Ideas during the game, and mos of what he has been saying are things that I disagree with. Recently, before the event, he said that he would be more active (or if that was somewhere else) and asked for a cop investigation. Well guess what, FUNNY BOY, a investigation request means next to nothing, because first the cop has to CHOOSE to investigate you, then has to survive the next morning from SK/nightkill, THEN has to OPENLY REVEAL himself just because of one mafia finding, and if we lose the cop, we are better off not even investigating you. Besides, even if all of this does come to pass, there is all that shiz about trust and impersonation and a cop not coming out and stuff. Other than that I [we] have seen no defence from you, so i will vote for the most likely mafia and leave it up for discussion.
Funny boy???? I was just offering that you guys clear my name, which is all i want. I'll admit that I have not been the most active player (But neither have you) so I should be investigated if anyone is suspicous. Theres no reason to give me attitude just becuase your views are different then mine. Im surprised at you.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I also have found FalcoX to be slightly suspicous because of his inactivity. But Skylink, he has been more active than you have. Even worse is Varuna. I thought he was dead until I checked the first page. He's just staying under everyone's radar.

prod vote Varuna

Skylink

Smash Lord
falcoX said:
Funny boy???? I was just offering that you guys clear my name, which is all i want. I'll admit that I have not been the most active player (But neither have you) so I should be investigated if anyone is suspicous. Theres no reason to give me attitude just becuase your views are different then mine. Im surprised at you.
I'm not going to make the same mistake I made in Dark mafia, as I already said, I am only trying to get a point across. I tried to say this several times but simply couldn't find a good explanation of what my own suspicion was getting itself from. Now, the "funny boy" thing was just for kicks... or something...

I know that I havn't been too active, but I at least said I would start participating. Also I want you to know that I am not saying that I for sure you are mafia. You just look suspicious.

Official Vote: FalcoX

Skylink

Smash Lord
FalcoX said:
my only question is what your mistake was in dark mafia. i wasnt apart of that game.
I noticed a bandwagon on day one on Sideffect 001, and I got suspicious on a bunch of people, and I tried to convice the town that he was getting lynched for two peculiar posts, and somehow, in their minds, I was passing as suspicious. Soon they conviced, like 10 other pple to vote me, so I roleclaimed, and forgot to paraphrase the PM, so I was modkilled.

falcoX

Smash Champion
i would hardly call two people a bandwagon. it seems like only me and frozen 100% want to lynch ligolski, at least at this point.

i can completely understand why i have been seen as suspicous. however, at this point, it just seems a tad unfair for voting for me. jmo.

Skylink

Smash Lord
That's not the point. I'm not saying that you are suspicious because of your vote on ligolski. Although I do disagree with it.

The reason I am voting you is because it is pointless to use FOSs if you are suspicious of someone.

And I ment for it to be up for discussion. I gotta go mow the lawn. I'll check back tommorow.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
Well, two theories down with one event, eh? frozen's wrong as at least one mafia was on the event (and there was no indiciation of camo being Godfather), and I'm wrong as we DID get something positive out of the event. A town death in exchange for an independent death and a mafia death is a very good trade. I'm not sure we'll see that result every time, but it certainly means we should keep going on these events, as some positives CAN come out of them.

As a reminder, I can't vote today due to my being in the hatch. But I will say that I don't particularly see the reasons for voting falcoX. Yes, he asked to be cop cleared. But, everyone would like to be cleared, I suppose.

Oh, and I still think lynching ligolski is a bad idea. If there's no counterclaim, I'll believe him as the pregnant woman. The woman is obviously pro-town, and can be protected/blocked/whatever in the hatch. There is no reason to lynch someone who is likely town at this point. And yes, I believe ligolski to be town unless there's a counterclaim.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, that turned out much batter than expected. All I expected to do was cause enough confusion by killign the bearded man in order for us to escape, however we ended up killing like 20 random "others' a mafia member and an independant. Even though it cost us one townies that is still very good because as we all know, if we could sacrifice one townie for one mafia from here on out we'd win, and a one to two ratio is even better. So yeah, the events aren't all bad now are they? (directed at those who said we should never go on events because they are never helpful; you know who you are)

Now to address a few points:
ligolski said:
With the death of a mafia in an event...this pretty much kills off frozens theory like chill said...
Actally no it does not kill my theory. How could you have forgotten this already? I have repeatedly stated that there is a possibility that one mafia member can join the events because not allowing any of them to join would essentially be gamebreaking as thedocsalive stated. For this reason I beleive that we should still pursue my theory by join the next event. Also, seeing as how good things are starting to come out of these events (i.e. the deaths of two anti-towns and the discovery of a med kit) I don't beleive we should abandon them.

chill said:
#1: (this is pretty much thedocs plan) If ligoski is not the real pregnant person the real one counteclaims and we put her in the hatch for protection.

#2: If #1 is too dangerous we have no one counterclaim. We lynch someone else. We investigate ligolski tonight.

#3: Smilar to #2, we have already lost a memeber. We vote no lynch and investigate.
ALL OF THESE PLANS ARE HORRIBLY FLAWED.

I have addressed plan #1 in this post (thedocsalive I suggest you read this post and respond accordingly) : http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=1471653&postcount=672

#2 Is also flawed for two reasons. You say we should lynch someone else, but WHO? Don't even start suggesting "oh lets lynch someone else, not ligolski" until you have some idea of WHO is the better choice, seeing as how when you do that you are essentially creating an unfounded argument because there is no way to compare the possible outcomes of our differing opinions. Also, just like the doctor, a cop investigation is by no means guaranteed. Not only are we unsure if the cop is still alive, but we also cannot be sure of whether or not s/he is active or will investigate whom we want him/her to. This plan is much to risky and it will not even come close to yielding as much information as lynching ligolski will.

#3 Is flawed for the reaons about the cop I have presented in #2, and the fact that a no lynch this late in the game is simply out of the question.

thedocsalive said:
frozen's wrong as at least one mafia was on the event (and there was no indiciation of camo being Godfather)
No I am not wrong. As I have explained earlier in this post, I have stated that it is very likely that one mafia member can join events. Also, I never said that that member HAD to be teh godfather, I simply stated that that member was MOST LIKELY the godfather. My theory is by no means shot and I strongly suggest that we pursue it.

thedocsalive said:
Oh, and I still think lynching ligolski is a bad idea. If there's no counterclaim, I'll believe him as the pregnant woman. The woman is obviously pro-town, and can be protected/blocked/whatever in the hatch. There is no reason to lynch someone who is likely town at this point. And yes, I believe ligolski to be town unless there's a counterclaim.
WHY do you think lynching ligolski is a bad idea. I have already shown that his lynch will give the town more information than any other action we take possibly could. If you are simply afraid that lynching him and having him somehow turn up town will put the town is a very bad position, then you shouldn't be as cautious as you were prior to the event seeing as how we have killed a mafia member and an independant recently. Also, I have explained my views on why I think "hatching" ligolski is a bad idea in the post I linked to earlier in this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom