• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Frozen...I am very sad that you have to answer my posts in such an attitude that makes feel like crap...I was just wondering why you didn't stay with just saying "at least three" and changing it to 4...you adressed this for me though in an attitude I don't find acceptable in this forum...i respect your ideas unlike you who, likes to criticize everything that is against what you say...
Ligolski you seriously need to get a freaking grip.
I have a grip...the question you should be asking is "do I have a grip on my temper?"...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ligolski
It seems to me that if the mafia can have at least one person in an event (according to you) that they would be able to rotate and therefore foil your theory at least partially enough to allow them to keep living within our presence and knock us off one by one...

I stated exactly the opposite. My theory was that the one mafia member who could join events was the godfather, therefore the ability to join events is the ability of a sole mafia member, not something that can be "passed around."
Now as you see, I said "It seems to ME" which implies MY opinion but it is based off your idea that at least one mafia can join...i just see that there could be a different explanation for having one mafia in at a time...
This quote is from a few posts back however the hypocracy that it oozes is unbearable. If I am not mistaken, YOU are the one constantly ranting and attacking ME. Not the other way around. At this point I am completely convinced that you are mafia, seeing as how you seem to have made it your life's goal to corrupt my words and make pointless arguments that I have already addressed.
Once again this attitude is not fit for this forum...But I am generating some discussion, you are the one who is seeing my discussion as bad...and if you are so convinced I am mafia, which I am not, why don't you vote me??? I was in fact not being that hypocratic...I do not assault your posts and criticize your ideas but question parts of them to generate discussion...but you seem to be against that...

I request an apology from you because you hurt my feelings and made me out to be dumb. I on the other hand do not insult your posts and have tried to generate some more discussion as we wait.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
ligolski said:
Frozen...I am very sad that you have to answer my posts in such an attitude that makes feel like crap...I was just wondering why you didn't stay with just saying "at least three" and changing it to 4...you adressed this for me though in an attitude I don't find acceptable in this forum...i respect your ideas unlike you who, likes to criticize everything that is against what you say...
I'm pretty sure the way I answered yoru post was acceptable. It may not have been as orthodox as you'd have liked, but that's not the point. If it was unaccpetable, the mods would be doing something about it. I don't see what is wrong with criticizing someone elses ideas. If someone presents and idea, and I beleive that I have sufficient reasoning to put that theory down, then I am going to do so. Shooting down someone's idea without even providing reasoning for it is a different matter and I beleive that is wrong, however that obviously isn't what I am doing. Why should I let a theory I know is flawed stay alive? All that would do is lead people in the wrong direction. If someone makes a good point, I will acknowledge the point and respect it, however if it is pointless and/or flawed, I will do no such thing. So far your points have fit the latter category.
ligolski said:
I have a grip...the question you should be asking is "do I have a grip on my temper?"...
The only reason I was angry is because YOU are acting like a child. You keep bringing up points that I have beaten to death and ask people to spoon feed you every last technicality and shred of evidence before you acknowledge that you may in fact be wrong. I find that very, very irritating.
ligolski said:
Once again this attitude is not fit for this forum...But I am generating some discussion, you are the one who is seeing my discussion as bad...and if you are so convinced I am mafia, which I am not, why don't you vote me??? I was in fact not being that hypocratic...I do not assault your posts and criticize your ideas but question parts of them to generate discussion...but you seem to be against that...

I request an apology from you because you hurt my feelings and made me out to be dumb. I on the other hand do not insult your posts and have tried to generate some more discussion as we wait.
You aren't generating discussion. You're like a broken record; you just repeat yourself and bring up old points that have already been properly addressed. You aren't adding anything new. I'd rather not waste my time replying to pointless disscussion.

Why don't I vote for you? Pay attention, I'm in an event.

Apologize? Why? At the moment you haven't done anything to disprove what I've said, therefore there is no reason to apologize. Get your act together and then we'll see what happens.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Both of you just stop. This conversation was over pages ago.

I actually agree with frozenflame this time. Ligolski, I can't tell if your mafia or just insecure but I'm leaning toward mafia.

Alandorf

Smash Journeyman
Hurt only Battlefield
-----------
Pokemon Stadium (35)
Corneria (30)
Fountain of Dreams (30)
Dream Land 64 (21)
Green Greens (20)
Great Bay (19)
Kongo Jungle 64 (19)
Rainbow Cruise (18)
Princess Peach's Castle (17)
Yoshi's Island 64 (17)
Brinstar Depths (15)
Yoshi's Island (15)
Jungle Japes (15)
Fourside (14)
Mushroom Kingdom II (14)
Battlefield (5)

-----RIP-----
Yoshi's Story-17th
Kongo Jungle-18th
Brinstar-19th
Mushroom Kingdom-20th
Onett- 21st
Big Blue- 22nd
Flat Zone - 23rd
Poke Floats - 24th
Hyrule Temple - 25th
Mute City - 26th
Venom - 27th
Icicle Mountain - 28th
Final Destination - 29th

Alandorf

Smash Journeyman
lol turns out i killed Yoshi's Story a while ago but me and others kept hurting it post mortem

edit: sorry for triple posting i totally didnt even think about it.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I wanted to put this option out there: Eoringlas doesn't have time to update events but he can still update at the end of the "day". So we can wait two weeks or we can continue with normal playing. What does everyone think? Please voice your opinions.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think we should just wait for Eorlingas. It gives people a chance to go back and review things, and it will be less of a hassle for Eorlingas to catch up when he comes back if we just wait. Also, you need to remember that the people on the event cannot change their votes at the moment and won't be able to do so until the event ends; yet another reason why we should wait for Eorlingas.

LowRoad75

Smash Rookie
Hehe in all my expierience Kirby's ai is exceptionally.... uhh how to put it, ********. I bet 3 on ????.
As for catfight why stop with 2, put Samus in it too and have a 3 way. Or the better Link fight.

And bring it Vulpine, you in for a world of pain :p

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
GOLD STATUE: 10 points- Typh and Bahamut

SILVER MEDALLION: 8 points

BRONZE MIRROR: 6 points- Duke and Camo-man

IRON CANDLESTICK: 5 points- Lance87

PRETTY EARRINGS: 4 points

POOP: 2 points

FINAL ROUND!

Scores

Duke- 13
Lance87- 13
Camo-man- 2
Bahamut and Typh- 0

ligolski

Smash Rookie
I am sorry frozen, I forgot about that event thing.
I don't see what is wrong with criticizing someone elses ideas
I don't mind at all, it's the way you do it.

Well at this point i truely don't care what we do...

The only reason I was angry is because YOU are acting like a child. You keep bringing up points that I have beaten to death and ask people to spoon feed you every last technicality and shred of evidence before you acknowledge that you may in fact be wrong. I find that very, very irritating.
The whole point I am making you beat the crap out of your theory is to see if there are any holes in it before we good ahead and prove it...that is how science experiements are done...you repeat and repeat to see if you get a different answer...the answers have stayed the same showing that you are not in fact mafia leading us astray...though this is not science, the same idea qualifies for this...I hope this ends our bickering and your anger towards me...

ligolski

Smash Rookie
I will ask you guys now, do you wish me to tell you guys why I can't go on the events??? I will if most want me to. But be warned this may have dire consequences for us in the end...

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Actually, at this point, you might need to. It's kinda getting that nobaody can trust you and stuff.

I think the events should be stopped if anyone, especially me, is killed, but otherwise, they should be continuing.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
screw this. no1 responds to my inactive pms. I am gonna get this closed. I will be posing roles soon.

karshkin

Smash Rookie
Well ok here, this is interesting...so unvote: killerplacebos and vote: eorlingas
I got back my investigation and I found riciardos to be town>remember this could be right or wrong
It was nice playing with all of you guys!:)

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'm actually a town aligned vigilante. I just had terrible luck, attempted to kill someone the first night, killed thedocsalive, okurama, and yoko-satan

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Sinz, pick any inactive (non PM responding) player and PM me their role. We might be able to at least finish the game. I was trying to do the same thing with SSBB mafia.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
ligolski said:
I would if I could, **** voting restriction...Hey camo-man can I join your fire-emblem game?
Haha. Sure. I have a confession. I'm the voteblocker. :chuckle:

So... Eorlingas is SK?

Vote: Eorlingas

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Ok...I am Claire...I cannot join the events because I am pregnant...there it is...This is why I cannot join and have been against frozenflame's theory...I am like an odd man out...Because I can't join and am town this shows that there may be others who are town like me and can't join...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom