• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

karshkin

Smash Rookie
vote:mc-killa

I 'll join the bandwagon because its to far in the game for no lynch and i want this day to be over and see the next event , plus to see if duke comes back.

sorry about the inactivity finals are coming up and I have been studying and only have had time to look .

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
XZero BeatX said:
Captain of the obvious Pwnage says : Either clockwise or counter-closkwise.
What if the world was made out of pie?
North Counter-clockwise
South clockwise
I was hoping someone would catch onto the joke and say "the water explode do to mass confusion" or something along that line. But i guess u thought i was serious.

now onto your question.

somewhere out there would be one really big oven

What if XZero BeatX put a little more creativity into his earlier post?

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Vulpine51 said:
North Counter-clockwise
South clockwise
I was hoping someone would catch onto the joke and say "the water explode do to mass confusion" or something along that line. But i guess u thought i was serious.

now onto your question.

somewhere out there would be one really big oven

What if XZero BeatX put a little more creativity into his earlier post?
Then Zero Beat would be wasting his time. I was watching the show House. Today rocked.
What if Michael Jackson was your father?

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
XZero BeatX said:
Then Zero Beat would be wasting his time. I was watching the show House. Today rocked.
What if Michael Jackson was your father?
House is a pretty awsome show. Did the black guy and the cop survive? I missed the end.

Oh yeah, Michael Jackson. I would probubly locate the nearest orphanage and enroll.

What if the smashboard forums disapeared as though it never existed?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
As they journey back to the campsite, Skylink and SideEffect001 wonder what they will find when they return. As they are doing so, Skylink ends up tripping on a rock, and he falls with a large clang.

Wait a minute…

A clang?

Surprised, you both begin to clear the dirt off of where Skylink fell. You realize that underneath the dirt is a cold, metal hatch. Amazingly, you realize that you are only a few feet away from the beach.

As you both walk back into the campsite, you are immediately barraged with questions. It takes them several minutes before they realize that Duke isn’t with you.

You both retell the story, show them the radios, and then tell them about the hatch. Most of you want to go investigate, but it is getting late. Instead, you pick two people to take look at it.

Now that you are all together again, you decide that it is time to lynch someone. There is several more hours of argument, but eventually it is decided that Mc-Killa wasn’t on the plane. Although he protests, you quickly find a vine that is lying on the ground, and strangle him to death. He was Libby, Town aligned.

The sun slowly sets, and you all decide to sleep. At least, almost all of you.

It is now Night. Send me your night roles if you have them. No posting at night.

(BTW, the hatch thing is only to explain a night ability. The two people already had control of it before the day began).

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Little request Riciardos..... can you switch me with someone? I don't wanna be hit on, especially if I don't know who it was. :p Yeah. And why is everybody revealing their roles so early.... now the mafia can pick you off at their leisure....

And like Chill, I need some time to think too.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Da Man said:
If people join this game do they have to be here a lot?
That'd be nice, but if you don't send in a PM my guess is you'll just get killed eventually so it's not a gamebreaker if someone doesn't show up after signing on to the game.

If you're interested in being an alternate just say so.

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
@Baha: Yes it is. But Its going VERY slowoly, so I think were okay.

ThatGuy goes to #6 and is....safe!

shboke takes his punishment, walking onto #5, and falling to join camo. You all are blinded by a bright light, and when you can see again, see 6 platforms. Looks like the game is still going.

Platforms left: 1,2,3,4,5,6

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
wait, we can't send eachother pm's about this game can we?
Everything needs to be said in this thread right?

Drab your going down!

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Vulpine51 said:
House is a pretty awsome show. Did the black guy and the cop survive? I missed the end.

Oh yeah, Michael Jackson. I would probubly locate the nearest orphanage and enroll.

What if the smashboard forums disapeared as though it never existed?
Um idk. That's kind of weird. Then everyone's posts would also disappear along with it.
What if in Soviet Russia, GC played you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom