• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
The three of you continue your trek in the jungle, heading closer to where you think you saw the smoke. After what seems like an hour of walking, you come upon a large scar in the trees. Something knocked them all down in a straight path, and ripped up the ground. Realizing that it must be the cockpit that slid on the ground and did this, you all begin to follow it. Sure enough, at the end of the scar is the Cockpit . Excited, you all spread out to search the crash site.

As you look around, one of you manages to find a small crate, which was thrown halfway into the ground. Using a bar of metal as a fulcrum, you pry it open. Inside are 3 short-ranged radios . This one of you immediately tries to use it to contact with the other radio found, but only gets static. It must be too far of a range, or not the same frequency. He immediately calls everyone else over to him, and the three of you all grab one of the radios. You are all happy and exited, because your journey was a success without any deaths.

But then you all hear a noise.

Something large is coming towards you, something big.

You all immediately panic, and run inside the shell of the cockpit. You close the door, only to realize that Duke isn't with you.

There are no shouts outside, and only the noise of the mysterious thing coming closer. With only two in the cockpit, it will take both of you to decide on what to do.
Will you hide inside the cockpit until the noise goes away, or will you head outside and try to find and rescue Duke?

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
mmmmmm...... I think you guys should try to find and rescue Duke. I don't want any townies to die and I think you guys have got a greater chance of survival when you are with 3.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Yay radios! Rescue Duke! He's usually pretty helpful.

I just had a thought though. What if the mafia weren't harmed by these things and he's just luring you to your deaths? Pretty tought choice IMO.

Skylink

Smash Lord
A house made of brick, wood, and plaster (I think)
!!!

Whoa, this isn't good. something large and dangerous. In the jungle, this is most likely a bear or something, and I don't know if bears can run too fast. They're animals, anyway, so it might not even come in eye contact. Well, duke can't be too far off. Descision: try to save duke as fast as possible! and sprint back into either the shell or back to camp

What do you think Sideefect?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
AH HA! I told you you guys should have brought those rocks along! You could be using them right now to help Duke and then try to stall this monster with em. :chuckle:

I wonder why Duke didn't come into the cockpit with you guys. Wasn't he like, right there with you trying to use the radios? I think that is really strange. Maybe hes the one that called the monster by using some form of evil psychic power? Although it would be a good idea to try and look for him, it is not a good idea to put all of you at risk, especially since if you al ldie then we lose the radios too. I woud suggest sending one person out to help Duke and if nothign can be done you retreat to teh cockpit OR try to outrun the monster back to camp. Seeing as how this thing is big it probably doesnt move all that fast and should be to hard to escape from.

Or you coudl try to radio Duke like skylink said, but if hes being mauled by some beast then how will he be able to respond? And plus, you guys couldn't communicate with the other radio at camp so it is definately possible that Duke's radio isn't on the same frequency either. I just think its a better to have one person go out and check real quick.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
I doubt that you can radio Duke at this point.

I say go out and try to rescue him, as he could be helpful if he's alive, but it's not my decision. Though I must say this is the most interesting day one I've seen in these games.

My guess is that you either have the decision of going out and looking or staying in and waiting. I say go out, but it's not my call. Good luck though, guys.

Skylink

Smash Lord
well, frozenflame, rocks prolly wouldn't do us much good now because all they would most likely do is make this monster in question mad.

The reason I said we should radio to duke is that there must be areason that there are THREE short range radios, and THREE of us, yes? also, didn't eorlings also say that we walked for a half-hour somewhere? Short range radios can't communicate over a distance like that. The plane crash was also relitively recent, and the radios wouldn't be on a different frequency if they were all found together. That's why I think the radios are a good Idea.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Sounds like fun. I'll join in. But be careful, they dont call me vulpine for nothin. Oh and if your staring blankly into your monitor pick up a dictionary for God's sake!

weapon of choice: Uzi. Rata tat tat.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Its true i havent been here long, but theres no reason to doubt my skills because I havent been spending my time on an internet forum. And seriously, with all that time you spent getting 793 posts you could've been finding a girlfriend. I take the name Vulpine because Im a sneaky, foxy fellow. I show these traits on the paintball field more than anywhere else. Edit: I almost forgot about the orange hair. Like i said, they dont call me vulpine for nothin'.

Oh and just so u know, i have like 7 posts. I think my counter isnt that responsive. But who cares? I rely on quality rather than quantity anyday.\

Skylink

Smash Lord
I'm not braggin about my posts man, I've just been here longer than you. And btw, I would have had, like, 1000 by now if posts in the forum games forum counted. :dizzy:

And about what you said about being sneaky: I'm sure it'd be hard as hell to see a fox walking across a stage, then later being pwnd by a spin attack lol.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
the foxyness has nothing to do with ssbm. like i said, it somes to effect on the paintball field (just ask the the people i sneak up on and put a few well placed, painfull shots on the back). I like fox because fox is just the man.

I edited out that stuff i said b4. 8pts? Phew. Oh well your the judge. I'll just be a little more careful.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
SideEffect001 immediately runs to the door, shouting that they must rescue Duke. Skylink, however, shouts for SideEffect001 to wait. Skylink pulls out his radio and tries to communicate with Duke. After a few tries, he only gets static, although his voice does come out of SideEffect001's radio.

The noise is getting closer, and Duke is still outside. Deciding that there is only one thing to do, you both rip open the door, and run outside.

The thing is getting closer, and you all here strange noises .

Panicked beyond belief, you both begin scrambling around the crash site, trying to find Duke before the thing gets any closer. After a few seconds and with the thing sounding like it is only a few feet away inside the jungle, one of you finds one of the radios on the outskirts of the site. You both spring over to where it is, only to find that the radio is smashed beyond repair . There are also two sets of tracks coming up to the radio, with only one running away, and disappearing a few feet into the jungle. Something must have happened to Duke.

While there is a sign of a struggle, there is no blood or any other signs to show that there was a death. Duke is still alive, although neither of you know anything else.

Before you could look around more, a great tearing noise is heard behind you. Looking around, you see trees flying up in the air, followed by a great dust of dirt and wood chips. Knowing there is nothing left that you can do, you run away as fast as possible, without seeing what the thing is.

It takes several minutes, but the noise soon recedes into the distance, and you are both safe.

You found two radios, a fresh water supply, and managed to live, but Duke is still out there, and you have no idea where he is, or what happened to him.

END OF EVENT ONE

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Don't blame yourself. I would have done the same thing. If you had walked outside right away all three of you might have dissapeared. And at least Duke is still alive.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
Somehow, it seemed like this was inevitable. I doubt that your decision making is responsible, Skylink.

Anyway, at least we have some radios and freshwater for the future. I'd assume that there won't be any more events on day one. So, back to day one as we know it. I believe mc-killa is the leading vote getter for voting Jarc only because he was acting smart.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Just a reminder, you can now finish voting without destroying the event.

here is the vote count

Official Vote Count

FalcoX : 2
James Sparrow, Rumikun

Jarc: 3
Varuna, Mc-Killa, Eleftorious

Mc-Killa:9
Rappyrapist, FalcoX, thedocsalive, Skylink, Chill, Jarc, Okurama, Sideefect001, Zman

Elefterios:2
Pezaddict, Duke

Skylink:1
Frozenflame751

Duke is not allowed to change his vote count, but it still counts for today

13 to lynch

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Hmmmm.... Duke's gone now. I hope he comes back. Maybe he's got a power role. That would suck if we found him dead later on. How many is it to lynch? And can anyone give me a little refresher of where we are? I forgot cuz of the event.

Oh, and people seem to be lurking again. Come out Varuna and other people!

R

RappyRapist

Perhaps we can use the 2 new radios to try and get 1 long-ranged one.

I think Duke is suspicious for disapearing just like that even though there is signs of a struggle.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
The event is over, and Duke's disappearance was part of that event. Since it is over, you are all allowed to end the day. Duke won’t reappear again today, and because the Event is over, all interaction is over as well. Now it is a regular mafia game, until another event comes around.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Alright, well to get the day over with I will

Vote: Mc-Killa

because Day 1's always last too dang long. Sorry dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom