• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylink

Smash Lord
A house made of brick, wood, and plaster (I think)
I have an Idea. All in favor of rewiring the radio say Aye! All in favor of not rewiring it say Nay!

Aye!

And about mc-killa, I don't want to join a soon to be crazy bandwagon and look suspicious, so I will Unvote If I hear of something good from mc-killa, But That was still worth a vote.

Official vote: mc-killa

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Eorlingas said:
Wait a little bit before something comes up about the radio. But you cannot interact with it yet.
Eoringlas said we would have to wait. Don't tell me all of you managed to miss that.

unvote: FalcoX

vote: mc-killa

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Skylink said:
I have an Idea. All in favor of rewiring the radio say Aye! All in favor of not rewiring it say Nay!

Aye!

And about mc-killa, I don't want to join a soon to be crazy bandwagon and look suspicious, so I will Unvote If I hear of something good from mc-killa, But That was still worth a vote.

Official vote: mc-killa

Sky link let it go. Its impossible to increase the range on any radio equipment by taking it apart, and the simplest way to increase a radios range in any situation is to just attach conductive metals to its antennae. besides this; this isn't a game of d&d even if it was I doubt any body would have a craft skill of electronics.

Unvote: Jarc
Vote: Jarc

Dude.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
OK well LOL @:

-Riciardos for missing the fact that the very first vote and post was a selfvote.

-Okurama for suggesting to lynch me because of the tradition, seeing as how the tradition only pertains to me dieing NIGHT 1 not day one. (As a matter of fact I have a 50% dienightone rate. I died night one in 3 out of the 6 game shere on SWF:SSB Mafia, South Park Mafia and Dark Mafia)

-okurama/doc/Zman for continuing the not as lethal tradition of questionning the logistics of my screen name.

-inxnayonthehombre for the scientific analysis of a "Dude"

-Skylink for these posts(especially the bolded part):
Skylink said:
^HE UNVOTED FOR NO REASON!!! HE'S MAFIA!!!

Official Vote: SideEfect001

oh, and 111001101101001001110O!!!!!
Skylink said:
Unvote: SideEffect001
Sideefect 'n I are homies

also, 00111100100011101101101000101011001101010O!!!!!!!! !!
and then LMAO at doc replying to skylink with this:
thedocsalive said:
Unvote, Vote: Skylink :O!!!!!!1111

Get it right.
Alright, well now that the laughs are out of the way I can get down to business. First I will Vote: Skylink for posting this:
Skylink said:
Hmmm.... Were not going to get anywhere with the radio the way it is. I say we dismantle it and try to make it work from a longer range THEN attach a stronger battery. A stronger battery won't increase the range, and dismantling it is the only way to find use of it IMO. Does anyones role say anything about them being smart? maybe enough to rewire and rework a radio?
Role fishing anyone? I don't like it. I'd also like to point out that there is a distinct possibility that there was atleast one scum on that bandwagon on FalcoX at the very begining. Maybe I'm just being paranoid but it seemed to me like it grew fairly quickly.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
In Skylinks defense I think it was an honest question. This game is following the show pretty closely and the same person who fixed the radio in the show will probably be able to fix it when Eoringlas allows.

falcoX

Smash Champion
The Hall of Eternia, Exactly 10 miles west of the
frozenflame751 said:
I'd also like to point out that there is a distinct possibility that there was atleast one scum on that bandwagon on FalcoX at the very begining. Maybe I'm just being paranoid but it seemed to me like it grew fairly quickly.
i agree. and there may have been more when elfetrios or whatever and rubikum voted for me... with no reason at all.

We shouldnt over look James Sparrow either.

James Sparrow said:
vote falcox because i like the action.
keep that in mind fair townies.

Skylink

Smash Lord
frozenflame751 said:
I will Vote: Skylink for posting this: Role fishing anyone? I don't like it. I'd also like to point out that there is a distinct possibility that there was atleast one scum on that bandwagon on FalcoX at the very begining. Maybe I'm just being paranoid but it seemed to me like it grew fairly quickly.
remember, frozenflame I'm talking about someone with the role of a smart ROLE, not necisarily a smart person himself. Someone like Zman could have a role like this. He had a role that would imply that he passed medical school in SSBMafia (he was the doc, Dr. Mario.) Besides, If someone says "I have a smart role" what does the mafia learn? Even if they know of all of the charachter on the lost show do they know this somebody's ability? Or if they are in any way different from the rest of the town? I wouldn't find this fishy If I were in your position. :ohwell:

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
btw.. frozen and falcox, did you guys notice that Zman did the same thing(voting for himself). LOL, I guessed I missed a page when it started.

Btw Skylink. If someone would say:"I've got a smart role" then the mafia would definatly jump on that person the next night. It'll just put yourself if you'd reveal something like that.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Skylink, revealing anythign special about your role just makes the mafias job easier. It can help the mafia do any number of things such as determine possible power roles and draw possible connections between characters. Asking people to reveal any information about their role like that without reason isn't very good play. I say you have no reason for asking because Eorlingas has already staed that we can not interact with the radio in any way for now, and I don't see any point in having someone reveal role information until it is absolutely neccessary.

Skylink

Smash Lord
Riciardos said:
btw.. frozen and falcox, did you guys notice that Zman did the same thing(voting for himself). LOL, I guessed I missed a page when it started.

Btw Skylink. If someone would say:"I've got a smart role" then the mafia would definitely jump on that person the next night. It'll just put yourself if you'd reveal something like that.
If they really wanted to, they could kill them out of arrogance to prove wrong, but they have not pinpointed any powerhouse roles of the town with someone saying "I've got a smart role." There are twenty five roles, not like six or three. If you guys feel so strongly against my Idea then we could all make a truce to each other not to lynch anybody until someone with knowledge of telecommunications and stuff takes a look at the radio. Fair? Then I don't see why not.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Official Vote Count

FalcoX : 3
RappyRapist, , James Sparrow, Rumikun

Jarc: 3
Varuna, Mc-Killa, Eleftorious

Mc-Killa:6
Rappyrapist, FalcoX, thedocsalive, Skylink, Chill, Jarc

Varuna:1
Duke

Sideefect001:1
Zman,

Elefterios:1
Pezaddict

RappyRapist:1
Ragamuffin Raptor,

Skylink:1
Frozenflame751

13 to lynch

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Eleftiros or something said:
VOTE: Jarc

He's way too smart guys.
Anybady notice this? Someone said don't do that because it just helps the mafia and what does he do? He votes someone thought to be intelligent. If this is a joke, Elefteros, then stop them. We're past that point and I don't want the day lasting a month because of people like you. So contribute an idea or thought or don't talk.

That's my idea or thought for today. :) Yay, I'm done.

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
camo-man said:
Anybady notice this? Someone said don't do that because it just helps the mafia and what does he do? He votes someone thought to be intelligent. If this is a joke, Elefteros, then stop them. We're past that point and I don't want the day lasting a month because of people like you. So contribute an idea or thought or don't talk.

That's my idea or thought for today. :) Yay, I'm done.
dude, mc-killa also said that, umm... maybe Elefterios and mc-killa are mafia, but this is also there first game (or second i think), even though the do look to suspicios, so..

vote: mc-killa

plz post any prove of you being inocent and i glandy remove my vote (REAL PROVE, though you don't have to role claim)

falcoX

Smash Champion
The Hall of Eternia, Exactly 10 miles west of the
i think skylink is trying to hard to find roles. when the time comes, we can get back to the radio. for now, it serves little purpose. i dont like the idea of role claiming just for the radio. for all we know it could be a very insignifigant item. theres no reason to go to all this trouble on day one.

mc-killas vote on jarc was very suspicous, yet skylink voted for him. if skylink hadnt voted for him i would have said they were both mafia, but I'll give skylink the benefit of the doubt and trust him for now. I just dont think role claiming this early is wise.

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
falcoX said:
i think skylink is trying to hard to find roles. when the time comes, we can get back to the radio. for now, it serves little purpose. i dont like the idea of role claiming just for the radio. for all we know it could be a very insignifigant item. theres no reason to go to all this trouble on day one.
Totally agree. However, I don't think that skylink should be FOS'd just because of his curiousness, he just wanted to find out if this new item could be used in any way. Now that we know we can't, I bet he feels really silly ;P.

falcoX said:
mc-killas vote on jarc was very suspicous,
Once again, totally agree. Getting rid of active, witty, attentive people in the begining will benefit the mafia as this will allow the mafia to hide in the crowd easier. mc-killer, I'll need to see a good post from you to make me change my vote.

Side Note : Yay, the game got serious pretty early ^^ .

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Event One

The radio sits in the sand, slowly pushing the gravel away to make a small indention into the beach. Your discussion jumps from one person to another, until you all decide that he is definitely very suspicious. As half of you vote to murder him, one of you is not paying attention. He is starring hypnotically at the radio. Suddenly, a flash of realization hits him. He jumps up, startling all of you.

This one fo you quickly describes what he realized. Since the plane broke in three, with the back part falling into the ocean, and the fuselage falling on the beach, then the cockpit must have fallen into the mysterious jungle. If you went there and looked around, then you might find extra radios.

This shocks the rest of you, since none of you had ever entered the jungle before. One of you points out that he remembered seeing smoke in the distance, and that was probably were the cockpit fell.

While most of you are nervous about such a task, you eventually decide that it is a good idea. However, because you do realize that this journey will be dangerous, you all agree that only 3 of you will go out, and they will have to volunteer. Also, you all agree that they need to head back by sun down .

With this decided, the only thing left is for three people to volunteer themselves. These three will not be able to change their current vote after they leave, unless they come back, if they do so at all. For the jungle is an unknown place, and no one is guaranteed safety. One small slip and a life could be lost.

Three of you must set out to attempt this journey, and hopefully three will return.

(This is an Event, and I will usually have one every day. They will usually help one side, although they are not safe. It will help speed the game up a little bit, and will also hopefully make it more fun. As a quick note, when you sign up, your current vote will stay until the day ends, or until you come back. Also, if the day ends before the journey does, then the journey fails and you all must return home immediately. Those on the journeys will have a few decisions to make that will decide what they will do. )
)

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Just so you know, it wont be completley random. Nor will I randomly pick someone to die. I will post something up when 3 people sign up for it.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
Vote: Elefterios

I wanted to do that before I leave...

Volunteer: Go into the jungle

I am a vietnam veteran I can survive the junble. *yeehaw*

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
As you all wonder about this plan, Duke bravely steps up amongst you, and announces that he will go into the jungle. Two more are needed.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
As you begin arguing, SideEffect001 stands up, announcing he will also move into the jungle. Only one more is needed

ixnayonthehombre

Smash Rookie
Unvote:Varuna if I didn't yet.

I think we should wait to end the day until the three of them come back. We wouldn't want them to avoid the entire day in the jungle..wouldn't that be just as bad as lurking...right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom