• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
It's hard to be serious when there's nothing to go on. Day one is random enough as is anyway. Having everyone say "okay, time to be serious now," wouldn't really help us.

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
There is, indeed, not much to work on, and I doubt that anything will slip out soon. I'm still wondering how that happened on Dark Mafia. And IMO voting No Lynch is pretty useless on day 1. At least if we lynch some one theres a small chance that it is a mafia. However, mafias best way to stay under the radar is to Lurk as to not slip anything in their posts.

Dillema...

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I suggets that we pick a random member and start voting them to see what they say. Or we vote no lynch. I always get flamed for saying this but I think it is the best course of action on the first day.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
Chill said:
I suggets that we pick a random member and start voting them to see what they say. Or we vote no lynch. I always get flamed for saying this but I think it is the best course of action on the first day.
*bashes head against wall*

Randomly voting someone won't generate discussion because they have nothing to defend against. Similarly, voting no lynch at this point is a bad idea. If we do that, we have the same small amount of content to work with tomorrow.

falcoX

Smash Champion
The Hall of Eternia, Exactly 10 miles west of the
unvote: Riciardos.
From the voting pattern, my FOS is on chill. He voted for me nearly right away, and then he wanted to get rid of someone at random. As doc said, random voting and no lynch will not solve our problems.

now, I was bashed in the mario mafia game, but this is just a SMALL SUSPICION! I am not mafia, and I do not want you all to think I have a vendetta against chill. We just have to start somewhere, and he is my only suspect thus far.

And for those of you who voted for me, please take the votes off. Time to get serious. *Puts on serious face*

R

RappyRapist

I agree. So what else is there to do on this island, chase rocks, eat leaves... O_o

Chill

Red
BRoomer
You've misunderstood me Falco. I don't want to random vote someone to get them killed. I want to random vote someone to get them to talk.

For example in SSBM thedocsalive was voted against on the first day. He caved and revealed he was Peach. In SSBR mafia we voted against pezz. He made poor excuses and was discoverd to be independant. His partner came out to defend him and so he gave away himself too.

As you can see it isn't impossible to get info out of people on the first day, it just seems like no wants to try out of fear that everyone will think they are mafia.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
The panic sets in, and you all being pointing fingers at each other, trying to find out who is one of the "Others". You check the rock used to kill of you last night, but there are no markings on it besides the blood. The sun beats down upon your heads, and soon frustration slides in. As you are all accusing each other, one of you decides to take a small nap by the wreckage. As this one of you is laying down, he feels something jab him in the back. He expects it to be a rock, and so he rolls over so he can move it. To his surprise, he finds that it isn't a rock, but a Short Ranged Radio that must have come from the plane. Excitedly, this one of you grabs it, and runs back to where everyone else is arguing. As the radio is presented, another argument brakes out. Some of you want to dismantle it, and see if you can use it to send a long range signal to try and get you off the island. Others want to keep it and see if there are any more radios, in the hope that it might let you keep in touch during all times. After a while, you all decide that it isn’t likely that you will find another radio, and that dismantling it will probably do nothing. You all place the radio in the center, wondering if it will ever be useful.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
pezaddict said:
vote:Elefterios for having a really hard to spell name.
Hey! That's what I said!!! :mad:

And Unvote: Elefterios since random time is over. But just for the thought of it, has he posted? Maybe he's lurking..... I think the best idea right now is to pull everybody into being active and make sure everyone can post once every three days or something or else they get lynched.... It's sad, but that's the only way to get people constantly involved and keep the game active. Now, who should we make stop lurking???

^Only an idea to keep activity going. Please don't lynch me for that. :( I might cry. :crying::cry: Too late. Meanies. :(

Rumikun

Smash Apprentice
Unvote: ixnayonthehombre
Vote: FalcoX

*looks at radio---- looks at everyone else* There must be a way to attach a high power battery to it...

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Crap! Of all the? Why in the hell me?!!! Who are you? I'm promoting myself to vigilante and killing all of you!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!:mad:

As you could probably tell, I won't be posting much today since I can't vote. I might occasionally contribute ideas though.

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Unvote : FalcoX

Alright, seriousness now. thedoc, chill and falcox posted intelligently wich is what should be happening with everyone now. Chill, small FOS on you for wanting random/no lynch vote, thats really what mafia wants. Day1 is still young, we gotta get everybodys opinion on stuff (even though theres not much to talk about... actually that may be why the radio has come into play). Rumikun, your vote on FalcoX was pretty random as well. I dunno if your acting suspicious on purpose of what.. but meh, we should stop the random votes and unvote the past random votes and get down to buisness.

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
yeah i was waitng for day to to start (i didn't wanted to post in day 1 because of my INBOX and some was full i just enter the game pretty late i just didn't feel to post on day one, though i was still watching how the game went, so, sorry for lurking).

anyway looks like history repeads itself (the traditional frozenflame kill), but whats the point with side screaming (thinking right now.........ummm)

R

RappyRapist

How about trying to get a signal from the radio. We could try getting anything from it. We're stuck on the island anyway. We should give it a shot!

R

RappyRapist

SAY WHAT!? This was no accident!

Vote: mc-killa for screwing the radio!

Let me explain. Mafia, wants to terminate us all. When their job is done, they probably have another way of communicating to return on the real land. Since they don't want us to have a chance to escape, removing the antenna is a good way to do it. That's why I think that this suspicious move comes from MAFIA!

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Wait a little bit before something comes up about the radio. But you cannot interact with it yet.

Skylink

Smash Lord
A house made of brick, wood, and plaster (I think)
Hmmm.... Werte not going to get anywhere with the radio the way it is. I say we dismantle it and try to make it work from a longer range THEN attach a stronger battery. A stronger battery won't increase the range, and dismantling it is the only way to find use of it IMO. Does anyones role say anything about them being smart? maybe enough to rewire and rework a radio?

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
Unvote: Skylink since it was random.
Vote: mc-killa since it's a bad idea to lynch people just based on intelligence.

My guess is that Eorlingas will tell us more about the radio at some point. But this certainly doesn't mean we should just stop discussion and sit around waiting for that to happen.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Unvote: Riciardos

Meh... what is there to say about the radio. Maybe we can vote for it?

Eorlingas vote: Short-Ranged Radio
We probably can't.
Argh, for now the radio is one big question mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom