• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RappyRapist

I'll keep my vote on mc-killa too for now until he proves us wrong.

Argh, I wanted to go on expedition too!

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Official Vote Count

FalcoX : 2
James Sparrow, Rumikun

Jarc: 3
Varuna, Mc-Killa, Eleftorious

Mc-Killa:9
Rappyrapist, FalcoX, thedocsalive, Skylink, Chill, Jarc, Okurama, Sideefect001, Zman

Sideefect001:1
Zman,

Elefterios:2
Pezaddict, Duke

Skylink:1
Frozenflame751

13 to lynch

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Duke and SideEffect001 are standing in the middle of you, waiting for the third person to join. Skylink then bravely stands up, and announces that he will go as well.

You now have three people leaving on the expedition. You mark where you saw the smoke the previous day, and decide to set out into the dark jungle immediatly. The other castaways that didn't leave wave goodbye, and wish you good luck on your journey.

And with that, all three of you enter the jungle, not knowing what you might find.....

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
The three of you walk steadily into the jungle, hoping that you didn't loose your sense of direction.

After almost thirty minutes of walking, your fears begin to recide. There is plenty of fresh fruit to pick off of the trees, and the afternoon sun is blocked by the trees. But then, from the endless trees all around you, a voice is heard. Many voices.

"ereh thgir seh thgir dniheb em sti yakoserac ohwnehw mih plehhsarc rovivrus aedi on evah uoy"

You can barely hear the whispers, but they are all around you. Fear once again settles into your brains, and you all immediatly look around your surroundings. The jungle floor where you are is littered with hand sized rocks . A little ways off in the distance, you can make out something that could be seen as a Cave . It is up to you three to decide what to do, but others can help you in your decision to get away from the whispers. With three on the trip, it takes two to make a decision.

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
I think we should go to the cave, and throw the rocks at anything that comes near us. As for those whipsers, they are all spelled backwards. Someone unscramble it.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
ereh thgir seh thgir dniheb em sti yakoserac ohwnehw mih plehhsarc rovivrus aedi on evah uoy

You have no idea survivor crash help him when who cares okay its me behind right hes right here.

That is what it translates to. Heck, I'm not scared of no backwards talking/"hand sized rocks" cave. PAH!
Decision: Throw rock into cave

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Good eyes SideEffect

"you have no idea survivor crashhelp him whenwho caresokay its me behind right hes right here"

Makes little to no sense. I say you guys should hide in the cave. I just hope these side quest thingys won't make people forget about what was hapening before they left. We still have people to vote for, let's not forget about the suspiciousness of the players here.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
You all immeditatly wonder about what you should do. SideEffect001 shouts that they need to grab as many rocks as they can hold and run to the cave, while Duke says that he isn't afraid of mysterious whispers on a deserted island, and says that they should throw rocks at the caves instead.

"Dnuora semoc lla ti"

The whispers are getting louder......

R

RappyRapist

Let's wait until the event is done or else if we vote, their journey will fail.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
In a two to one vote, you decide to Run into the cave, and carry as many rocks as you can . You all immediatly bend down, pour as many rocks into your arms as possible, and then sprint to the caves. As you enter, you find that there is a Fresh Water pool inside. This might come into effect later on.

You turn around, holding the rocks incase anyone tries to enter. You wait several minutes without anything happening. The whispers then pass, and the eerie silence of the jungle is back. Uncertently, you exit the cave, and returned to your walk towards the cockpit.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well this jungle expedition sure seems exciting, and dangerous as well. Thanks Duke, SE011 and Skylink for volunteering. Anyway, its fairly obvious that those whisper messages are backwards as you guys have already shown, but that first message doesn't make a lot of sense. Maybe if some of the words were rearranged it could make a new message with greater meaning? I haven't treid yet but I'm just putting an idea out there. Also, I agree that it woud be a good idea to toss something into the cave first and see what happens. That way if there is someterrible fiend resting inside you'll have a head start if it pursues you or something to that extent.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry about the double post but this was posted while I was typing my other message:
Eorlingas said:
In a two to one vote, you decide to Run into the cave, and carry as many rocks as you can . You all immediatly bend down, pour as many rocks into your arms as possible, and then sprint to the caves. As you enter, you find that there is a Fresh Water pool inside. This might come into effect later on.

You turn around, holding the rocks incase anyone tries to enter. You wait several minutes without anything happening. The whispers then pass, and the eerie silence of the jungle is back. Uncertently, you exit the cave, and returned to your walk towards the cockpit.
Ok so obviously the cave was safe and we found fresh water. Fresh water is definately a good thing to have when stranted on an island. Hopefully its not contaminated or something, but at the moment it really doesnt matter seeing as how you guys don't have anything to contain it. Maybe there will something that will solve this problem in the plan cockpit, such as a survival pack complete with cantines and pH measures? Anyway, all I can suggest is that you guy bring a few rock along (for protection purposes) but not so many that they become burden some to your agility, seeing as how you need to be able to run away from any danger if you cant fight it.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
All right! Water that's drinkable! I'm just sad I didn't discover it because now I won't get any "good jobs":( Stupid event. Posted while I was asleep. Oh well, I guess all I can do now is sit back and watch. And I think frozen's idea of bringing rocks, but not too many sounds good.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
I agree with Skylink. Hopefully you'll find materials at the cockpit more useful than rocks, which you will carry back to wherever we are meeting. Plus, rocks ARE probably common, so you may be able to find more if you do need them for something. Then again...

"This rock is shiny. It must have some important role in our quest."
--Fighter, 8-bit theater

I don't know how Lost compares to an RPG parody, though.

Ragamuffin Raptor

Smash Cadet
Maybe someone should have searched for a better weapon before they left our crash site. I mean, we found a radio, why wouldn't we be able to find like.... a flare gun at least. Or some kind of heavy metal bar to hit things with.

Anyway, I think we need to let them finish before we go off and lynch anyone, as most people think. Plus, it should be fun to see how this turns out, here's hoping none of them die. Except Skylink. He's supposed to die on the first day :laugh: (just kidding Skylink).

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
^Frozen Flame is almost always killed on the first. Happened in SSBM Mafia, happened in Dark mafia, I think it happened in MMM and SP mafia.

The only real people I think is suspicous is Mc-killa and Duke. I don't know why Duke, he is always suspicous to everyone. Just my 2 cents.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
XZero BeatX said:
Then Lugui would be straight.
What if the Master Chief was in SSBR?
I would have to enjoy shine spiking him over, and over, and over, and over, over, and................ you get the point.

What if I threw a Smashfest with free beer?

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
BUMPAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come on guys, this'll be fun.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Get a bunch of drunk (high works too) people to play ssbm. Eventually one of them is going to yank their controller and send the gamecube tumbling down from the tv (wont work with wireless controllers).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom