• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If there was a ROB stage, what would it look like?

Dylan Guyenne

Smash Cadet
In my opinion, it will look like you are standing on the top of his head then you go down to his bottom and then it restart. Anyway, whats your opinion?

Immortal_One

Smash Apprentice
I'd say a ROB in the background with a few columns of stacked blue and red blocks, continuously changing in size because of various blocks either being removed or stacked.

If that made any sense at all :p

Johnyboy

Smash Rookie
In my mind the stage would be a giant spinning gyro, and it would roll over a few times. And colored disks from the rob game on the nes would fall out of the air :D

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
honestly i think it would be like the shadow moses island stage but except instead of 2 columns on each side there would be 1 column (red and blue) and each would fall down and go up respectively

i hope that made sense. lol

Dylan Guyenne

Smash Cadet
honestly i think it would be like the shadow moses island stage but except instead of 2 columns on each side there would be 1 column (red and blue) and each would fall down and go up respectively

i hope that made sense. lol
IF it was like shadow moses island, can you do a smash taunt?

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
its odd coz wen i saw the topic i instantly thought playin on a giant rob wud b cool. and its already bin said :) !!!
except he shud left off a laser every now and again thats a one hit ko.

and if not on him.
then the level shud b on a giant spinning top.

mysticwolf

Smash Journeyman
technically, there is a ROB stage. it's the Mario Bros. stage. I know this because during All Star, when you fight ROB you fight on this stage.

JuniorToons

Smash Apprentice
In my mind, the ROB stage would be a factory where they make the old Nintendos. ROB is standing in the background and every 2 minutes the ROB in the background comes out and attacks at a level 9 skill. You can try to kill him or try to dodge him for 30 seconds. That's my idea of a ROB stage.

Agi

Smash Lord
I think a fun ROB stage could be based on his B-Side, where you would continually be rotating around a giant ROB, with the angle of his arms changing. Maybe like Melee's Big Blue, the red and blue rings could sometimes appear and inexplicable hover, then float away again.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
You play on a giant, vertically-scrolling stack of NES games.

Once the scrolling reaches the top, a giant R.O.B. comes from the background, picks up the cartridge you're on, and puts it in a giant NES.

The stage then randomly switches to the opening areas of either the original Metroid, Super Mario Bros., or The Legend of Zelda.

After a minute, R.O.B. takes the cartridge out, and puts you back down at the bottom of the stack.

Dylan Guyenne

Smash Cadet
Maybe, you battle on the first game system of Nintendo until a giant Rob pick you up and put you on another game system.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
a no gravity level wud b cool... and ur control stick just decides where u go lol

TVTMaster

Smash Apprentice
A top, yeah. Basically a smaller stage, a bit smaller than yoshi's island. The handle-thingamajig of the top would be just part of the background. For a basic hazard, the stage could move around a background-object "floor" occasionally, just a little bit to give tether characters an advantage- anything that isn't over the stage will be independent of the top's movement, making it harder to aim recoveries, whereas tether auto-latch. Anything directly on/above the stage would move with it, so that short hops and aerial fighting wouldn't get screwed up.

Ilex

Smash Ace

Once the scrolling reaches the top, a giant R.O.B. comes from the background, picks up the cartridge you're on, and puts it in a giant NES.

The stage then randomly switches to the opening areas of either the original Metroid, Super Mario Bros., or The Legend of Zelda.

After a minute, R.O.B. takes the cartridge out, and puts you back down at the bottom of the stack.
Best idea yet.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero

That's a good idea.

D

Deleted member

It would look like a giant turd, because that's what ROB is.

Asteuruxaz2082

Smash Cadet
It would look like a Laboratory stage that is huge with many Platforms and Moving platforms including the NES Would be a Great Platform :chuckle:

Top Bottom