• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If the creature in the avatar of the person above you tried to kill you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
Leave him as is because he kinda is already blind, and maybe trip him making him fall down a couple flights of stairs if im feeling evil.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I'll walk right past him. He only wakes up "once a moon," or so I recall that old guy from the Pokemon anime saying.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
Kill evil Leo with a katana, make rainbow dash a race horse, break her leg and then put her down. Then laugh as smashfan got angry and made a fic about how they all get revenge on me.

:phone:

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
date renamon to make her jealous

Kill evil Leo with a katana,
do you not see he can fly? even if you manage to somehow get him in the air, he would fire a dark energy bolt at it too quickly anyway.

laugh as smashfan got angry and made a fic about how they all get revenge on me.
WOAH, a bit extreme for that, don't ya think?

make rainbow dash a race horse, break her leg and then put her down.
...you monster. :glare:

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
Make sora kill it with the keyblade... and walk away as if nothing ever happened. :D

do you not see he can fly? even if you manage to somehow get him in the air, he would fire a dark energy bolt at it too quickly anyway.
Aww, he's protecting his fandom/character. ^W^
Who says he knows I'm/whats coming? Who says we are somewhere where he can fly? What if my katana is magical and can shoot lazors!? Cuz I never said how I'd do it... >:3

...you monster. :glare:
:troll:

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
get a tanuki suit of my own to put us on relatively even ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom