• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If I were to host a MK banned tourney..

Damage Points

Smash Ace
I'm thinking of hosting a MK banned tournament in June in the Raleigh area. Is that something people would be interested in???

Jon?

Smash Champion
The only MK-banned tourny was that one billfest. I don't know why you are being so sour.

p.s. My avatar is better than yours.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lol this tourney will not suffer. im all for it. DO IIIIITTT!!!!!!!! but sadly, there will be issues with prs. the last mk banned tourney had issues because people weren't aloud to use there mains.

Damage Points

Smash Ace
Keith can play others, kadaj mains marth, foxy plays dk also, rag mains dk, stingers barely goes to tournies,so what's the problem still. I think there would be good character diversity and it would be fun.

Damage Points

Smash Ace
Ok then I'm gonna start looking at weekends that I want to host this. I want a lot of kids to come. Who all besides Keith and Jon would come??
(Ledger(you better come you ****) shady,Seth,rag,foxy,ilove,Koozy,snap(my soulmate lol) kale, fyre, stock, killerSoS)????

Damage Points

Smash Ace
Ok so I'll take you guys off the list of peeps who would come then. This is exactly why we need to have a MK banned tourney tho. I can't wait for the day where he actually gets banned all by the BBR then all tourneys have to be like this.

Damage Points

Smash Ace
Of course I want as many people to come as possible. It's the first step into getting him banned for real. The more and more locals that start banning him(which I read is going to happen) the more people will realize how much healthier this game is without him. Plus it will be a fun tourney.

DJRome

Smash Hero
i think that the metagame in brawl and the tournament history has gone too far using mk to come back. i mean, there have been many many mk-less tournaments, and nationals and regionals still don't ban mk

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs & FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
Well, I'd definitely be interested in going to this tourney. Stock would, too. Spite may have a teensy problem with MK being banned, but at the MK-less Billfest he sucked it up and used Toon Link instead. Yup, I'd probably make an appearance as long as my work schedule allows it. :)

HyL!

Smash Lord
i could probably make it, just depends on the date, going to be in charlotte june 15thish, then in panama city around 19th-26th or something

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I main MK, I can't make this

lul u are a liar. lol

edit: scott im all for this tourney. it wil lbe fun, but the hopes of mk getting bad are sadly very slim now :( i think sbr had a vote after mlg Orlando and it ruled in mk's favor. Though i love that char and always have, i admit that he should be banned.

Krackshot Kroc

Smash Ace
I heard tho after this first season of MLG a temp ban might go into effect to see how it works.
The top 10 results at the last MLG were almost all players who either main MK or secondary him, so IF that were to happen it wouldn't be too much of a surprise

But at the same time, MLG would lose a lot of participants if they did go through with the temporary ban. So for attendance/money's sake, it wouldn't be wise to do so.

Damage Points

Smash Ace
Stingers your so good with like every character anyways and your rob
is ****ing **** sauce if you came you'd still win anyways lol. I def want you to come it would be fun. It would make for great singles and doubles matches.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i have no doubts i could win with these scrubs that live in nc lol. 'cept u cuz you're new so you have an excuse, the rest of these kids just plain suck haha

still though mk banned tourneys are lame because NC needs all the training its weak little legs can get

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i have no doubts i could win with these scrubs that live in nc lol. 'cept u cuz you're new so you have an excuse, the rest of these kids just plain suck haha

still though mk banned tourneys are lame because NC needs all the training its weak little legs can get
...... Time to Suit Up.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
Stingers your so good with like every character anyways and your rob......
WHAAAA????

rob is hideous easy

i beat my Jaurice's and that ***** played brawl everrryy **** day, won a smallass tourny at a community college near me and i beat his asss in rob ditto's

rob is brawls easy button

metaknights just as easy but it takes a few more presses (neutral B)

my opinion as a melee player, who played brawl once and beat a kid with his own character

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
WHAAAA????

rob is hideous easy

i beat my Jaurice's and that ***** played brawl everrryy **** day, won a smallass tourny at a community college near me and i beat his asss in rob ditto's

rob is brawls easy button

metaknights just as easy but it takes a few more presses (neutral B)

my opinion as a melee player, who played brawl once and beat a kid with his own character
i cant stop lulzing....

its like dark harts younger brother.

Top Bottom