• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If I were to host a MK banned tourney..

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
WHAAAA????

rob is hideous easy

i beat my Jaurice's and that ***** played brawl everrryy **** day, won a smallass tourny at a community college near me and i beat his asss in rob ditto's

rob is brawls easy button

metaknights just as easy but it takes a few more presses (neutral B)

my opinion as a melee player, who played brawl once and beat a kid with his own character
That wouldn't happen to be Jerogai, would it?

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Well, he may have changed his name but I recall a person named Jaurice that mained ROB. He was also in the Goldsboro area and got second place at the Carolina Games summit `09. His tag was Jerogai.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
what would be the point in banning MK in the first point. the fact that you want to ban a character only means that you aren't man enough to go and defeat him in the first place. only legit players face all opponents without complaining. this only tells me that this tournament is not legit since most of the best players play as MK but you are taking something away that makes them really good. I want to fight the best in tournaments, and that means MK.

And this is coming from one who mains as Mario.

Damage Points

Smash Ace
You got me bro. I didn't know how legit you were until now. Thanks for letting me know. This is just more of a fun tourney for people to win money at and not have to deal with all the seriousness that's comes with this game. I think it will be a great tourney with a good turnout and interesting results. Thinking of maybe doing a low tier side tourney too if time permits. Thanks tho for your input that I don't care about.

Ps- stay legit bro

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Well, he may have changed his name but I recall a person named Jaurice that mained ROB. He was also in the Goldsboro area and got second place at the Carolina Games summit `09. His tag was Jerogai.
Then yea, we are talking about the same guy.

Damage Points

Smash Ace

Foxy

Smash Master
I'm relatively sure that he's not trying to lead a movement, just talking about a tourney idea.

On the whole, I completely oppose metaknight-banned events and the movement.

But I would absolutely attend and would prefer it, every tournament set I've ever played without MK involved has been so much more fun, and obviously my worst matchup is the MK ditto, so I'd love to be able to handle more sets with just DK or my other mains.

Let's get this going

Damage Points

Smash Ace
I'm gonna be picking a date here soon and it's gonna be in June. I'll post it as soon as I get it. And Foxy I do understand where your coming from. I just want this to be a fun tourney. I'm glad that you will come.

Ilove

Smash Cadet
I'd definetly want to go, but consistant banning of MK in NC will probably greatly stunt the community's growth in general and incidently lower the competitive value of the game as well as discourage outside attendance.

Top Bottom