If I had a nickel every time...

nshoes

Smash Cadet
... I accidentally neutral B instead down B to recover, after burning my jump, thus killing myself as Sheik, I'd have a lot of nickels.

Your turn!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If I had a nickel everytime I think of great stuff regarding many people here, I would be the richest person in the island for sure.

Perkilator

Smash Master
San Clemente, CA (assuming it's not hell)
If I had a nickel every time the AI thought that constantly locking me into rapid jab combos with no way out is “difficulty” (yes, even across the 3DS game, Wii U game and Ultimate from the first time I got the Wii U game, which was my 14th birthday), I’d be able to afford an expensive steak for sure.

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
If I had a nickel every time someone said I'm weird, I would be as rich as Bill Gates.

crazybenjamin

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
If I had a nickel for every time I've hit myself due to stupidly using projectiles against reflector users, it would be enough to cover the cost of the second Fighters Pass

RetrogamerMax

Smash Hero
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
If I had a nickel everytime I landed a spike on other players, I would be the richest man in all of the land.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Apprentice
If I had a nickel every time people judged me for picking the music of a stage, I'd be able to afford the rights to each song in the game

Top Bottom