• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If I had a nickel every time...

nshoes

Smash Cadet
... I accidentally neutral B instead down B to recover, after burning my jump, thus killing myself as Sheik, I'd have a lot of nickels.

Your turn!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If I had a nickel everytime I think of great stuff regarding many people here, I would be the richest person in the island for sure.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
If I had a nickel every time the AI thought that constantly locking me into rapid jab combos with no way out is “difficulty” (yes, even across the 3DS game, Wii U game and Ultimate from the first time I got the Wii U game, which was my 14th birthday), I’d be able to afford an expensive steak for sure.

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
If I had a nickel every time someone said I'm weird, I would be as rich as Bill Gates.

LAA9000

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
JUST#956
3DS FC
0361-9069-2936
Switch FC
SW-5393-4946-0209
If I had a nickel every time the internet made me think 'I hate the internet', I'd probably be able to afford more than one game until Christmas.

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
If I had a nickel for every time I've hit myself due to stupidly using projectiles against reflector users, it would be enough to cover the cost of the second Fighters Pass

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
If I had a nickel everytime I landed a spike on other players, I would be the richest man in all of the land.

Last edited:
Top Bottom