• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If brawl were your life story, how would you die?

Tristan_win

Not dead.
I would like to die from the elegant beauty of Captain Falcon knee slamming my head into the next diminution(sp error) with its full electric furry, that's how.

kazaken455

Smash Apprentice
Either being spiked by a giant fist of Mario or the like. Or Being edgehogged and falling to my doom. Because both would be pretty funny :3

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
Undoubtedly being gold hammered by someone.

Or Ganondorf's FS.

If I want to die laughing though, bouncing off of Port Town Aero Dive's tracks a few times, being gold hammer'd and THEN FS'd.

WarxePB

Smash Ace
By tripping into Ike's Fsmash. Then at least my endless hatred would allow me to stay bound to this world and haunt Sakurai for the rest of his life.

Marie_54

Smash Ace
By walking over the Back To The Future board enemies and going "weeee" *dies*

or getting KO'ed by Ike's manly power...

lol.

Cheesedork

Smash Apprentice
Either tripping into a fully changed Jet Hammer from Dedede (and maybe being Ivysaur so I get edgehogged).

or

Getting Peach Final Smash-ed on Mushroomy Kingdom.

Jammo

Smash Cadet
While doing multiplayer, I take screenshots of Peach' underpanties using the pause camera, then my alcoholic friend gets fed up of my showiness and bashes me across the the head with his wiimote until it cracks my skull and my brain falls out. I die, then he goes to jail for life where he his molested by an overweight former tennis instructor named "Big Jim"

Corigames

Smash Hero
I would be clashed in an epic struggle with my arch rival. A former friend who turned to the SPAM side. From aloft the top of a floating platform, bombs, arrows, and boomerangs will fly passed my face. Dodge, attack dodge, STRIKE! Blades barely cutting the sides of each others face. He runs at me, and I kick him and he rolls to the edge. He has one hand holding on. I could hit it. I can hit it. I WILL HIT IT. I run to him to knock him off. I dash with all my speed. Then, as I begin to raise my sword on high, I trip, fall off the stage, and die.

Marie_54

Smash Ace
While doing multiplayer, I take screenshots of Peach' underpanties using the pause camera, then my alcoholic friend gets fed up of my showiness and bashes me across the the head with his wiimote until it cracks my skull and my brain falls out. I die, then he goes to jail for life where he his molested by an overweight former tennis instructor named "Big Jim"
You just won the thread...

Vshadow

Smash Rookie
Be in an epic, pretty close fight with cpt. falcon, and right b4 the timer ran out and we were on our last stock, get kneed at like 170% and go flying off the edge.

jupiter

Smash Apprentice
so my brawl-themed death is supposed to be a translation of my "life story"?

Okay, well, my life is a very complicated, arduous one riddled with struggles (without giving too much away or being too descriptive/boring).

So my death would most likely compare to this scenario that I'm only currently able to come up with (with lack of energy at the moment):

* It's my final match. Both of us down to one stock fighting a long brawl on Smashville during K.K.'s show, and my round pink inflatable body is doing all it can while the timer is ticking down to the last few moments against a very very skilled DeDeDe ((using a rival of Kirby's in order to maintain a real "life story" correlation to my death in Brawl)).
. DeDeDe manages to rack up 270% on me with 140% of his own. I've dodged most of his smashes, aerials, and specials. I've even taken a couple from DeDeDe's final smash, but I manage to barely escape the deadly clutches of the smash boarder.
. I "bloop-bloop" my way back onto stage ending with a Final Cutter that just BARELY gets me on the ledge and back on stage fighting furiously only to FINALLY get smashed by a surprise Gordo. I go rocketing upwards and get "star-KO'ed" beautifully in the twinkling midnight sky overhead of Smashville while the beautiful serenade bellows beneath. A gorgeous death.

If Brawl were my life-story, that would be my death. Fighting on and on...longer than I'm supposed to be alive, to be finally yielded down by an unexpected calamity.

Tiwaz

Smash Cadet
Probably a Ganoncide against a close friend when we both have one stock.
Then we realise that Ganoncide makes the Ganondorf lose the match.

GenoGar

Smash Apprentice
Being wobbled by ice climbers, and a fan... then maybe the pink monster thing from pork town will eat me.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Getting Falcon'd punched and then start doing my cry sound(***************) and then Turn into a star

OR

I'm about to do my Up-b, but squirtle water guns me and then I die and then.......What, Squirtles envolving!

majora_787

Smash Hero
Getting in an epic battle with Wolf, fighting until we both get to like 400% damage, then throwing a smart bomb only for it to hit a crate that lands right in front of me. =P Involves an epic fight and an epic death.

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I came up with another.

Bouncing back and forth at high speed wedged between two bumpers, and then hit by a car in Onett.

Happened last night!

Rhambo

Smash Apprentice
Sudden death, 1 stock, bomb-ombs falling in droves----- I dash, trip, bomb-omb to the face, and I go blasting off.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I'd get hit by some insane nigh impossible combo, then get edgehogged. The person would then drop down just to footstool jump me as I fell to my doom just for laughs. Or I'd play Isai, and he'd do that thing I saw him do with pika in smash 64 where he keeps you alive at the very bottom edge of the screen for 30 more seconds with thunder, lol.

Top Bottom