• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If brawl were your life story, how would you die?

supak

Smash Cadet
Thinking I am wise enough to gimp Captain Falcon off the screen only to be nipple spiked and kneed in a flurry of Zeus's electricity at the same time, if possible. What am I saying? Captain Falcon makes it possible.

Da Black Rabbit

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlackRabbit87
3DS FC
1650-1675-4360
I would fall off the stages because I traded my awesome hook shot for a stupid claw shot. I would have never done it if that stupid mask sales man with the ridiculously large back pack told me it would shrink once I left my game and travel to a land composed of the worlds of many.

Seriously, it used to go like 15 feet now it's the length of my body!? What!? And it grabs fewer surfaces!? AND IT IT DOESN'T PICK UP ITEMS!? WHAT!?

Should have kept the long hookshot :/

AznHalfCaucasian

Smash Journeyman
I would be driving down a busy road when all of a sudden a Nintendog covers up my view of the windshield and I plow into oncoming traffic.

or better yet....

I would be at a dance club with Peach dancing to Sir Mix-alot (You know what song). Then she would fsmash me and break my pelvis.
hEY, Peach "got back"

SKnickers03

Smash Journeyman
death by miscalculated toon link Dair.......and forever ill be known as the guy who died without getting the spike

Finkledoodoo

Smash Cadet
I'd die trying to nail some advance move with the stupid-est name ever that doesn't even have any real practical use, but the opportunity arose and I thought it was the right time to nail that landwaveslidertoddcancelhog and it didn't work...

Machete

Smash Ace
I'd give up hope, so I wouldn't be able to use my midair jump; even though I know that I must recover.

PCHU

Smash Lord
I'd probably.......well, I'm not sure how I'd die....
probably from something stupid that another person did, I'm sure....
And I wasn't able to react in time...

ZAxel

Smash Cadet
One of these:
Sandwiched between 2 Falcon Punches while at 999%
Carried up by a Landmaster
All possible explosives in the game going off at the same time

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
because of my love of spikes, id have to simultaneously get spiked by 5 different characters

Top Bottom