• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If brawl were your life story, how would you die?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
In a epic battle. No, I MEAN EPIC! World championship epic! ME vs. Azen, Ken, and Isai on a team EPIC! Me winning, and I KO Ken. My biggest threat is gone. Then Azen gets KO'd, but his Dedede threw out something with the Waddle Dee Toss. A SMASH BALL!!! Isai then grabs it, pulls out a landmaster, and I die out of sheer, so close to a world champioship, yet thinking I am the winner. I die, knowing I was the best. That'd be how I die in Brawl. Or i die of getting a stroke from the shock of me yelling "LANDMASSSTTTTTEEERRRRR!!!" too much! :laugh:

Or I'd go out riding the Dragoon, and crash landing into a TON OF BOMB-OMBS! those b****** bomb-ombs ALWAYS find a way to pop up randomly, and kill me. I think it's a government conspiracy. :psycho:

Agent 47

Smash Apprentice
have a sudden death bomb-omb match with me runnin' desperately around final destination until one finally blasts me to kingdom come!

Grandeza

Smash Master
Me as Sonic with bunny ears running on big blue going faster than anything only to trip. Behind me samus uses her final smash sending me back onto the road still alive. I go on top of a car and Captain Falcon Falcon Punches me into a landmaster where I face my untimely death. Lol I should try to recreate that.

Jimtopia

Smash Apprentice
I'd be Kirbyciding, and watch my opponents face as I plunged them to their doom. He he he... :kirby:

etrain911

Smash Apprentice
I'm more of a single player kind of guy. I'd fight Tabuu with the last of my strength until I realize everything before this made no sense and after this it probably will just play that same stupid song and continue being more random than a japanese variety show at which point I use Falco's blaster to kill myself while for one last time singing "Audi Faman Illus" at which point my reflector glows and I come back to life only to be revived at the bottom of the screen where I die and am greeted in heaven with "Continue?".

Crazy Chaos

Smash Cadet
after launching everbody, damange at 937%, thinking its all over walking off suddenly hearing a song and falling asleep and jigglypuff comes up and uses her "rest" and im gone!

or

battling Tabuu and he uses that move where he goes in the background and sends those big circle things (cus that gets me everytime)

and if I'm a character I'm Lucario:lucario: :)

HydroStorm

Smash Rookie
Falcon kneeing someone off the stage, only to find out that they had 2 stocks and I had 1.
Or if I'm snake it would be from my own c4.

ledhead

Smash Apprentice
If it's anything like how most of my Brawl deaths are, it'll be from a missed aerial over the edge. Lag then prevents me form recovering.

kenhead

Smash Apprentice
I would simply never die. I would have killed so many people that i'd get really mad at myself and kill myself for being such a jurk and ending countless lives. I would be an unstopable force feared by all.

or.... i would get hit while using pit's up b and fall to my death cause you can't use it again

NukeA6

Smash Master
There's no way I could truly die. I would just be a trophy and be alive with the touch of a hand.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
Zelda`s Light Arrow to the Heart, It would be the perfect way to go, instant and couldn`t see it coming.

itsameSMB

Smash Journeyman
I'd be blasted by a bob-omb I forgot I was carrying and recover, only to either a) land on a motion-sensor bomb that I set or b) get nailed with a final smash or powerful move because I accidentally used a fireball instead of my cape.

Sturnip

Smash Rookie
Getting in the way of Critical Hit to stop it from hitting an ally.

Or getting hit by two supergiant reverse Falcon Punches at 999% on a 2.0 setting after getting hit by the Ultimate Chimera.

RednaXale

Smash Apprentice
An explosive will appear in front of me just as I have a charged swing ready. 3-2-1 BOOM.

Dime

Smash Journeyman
I would be driving down a busy road when all of a sudden a Nintendog covers up my view of the windshield and I plow into oncoming traffic.

or better yet....

I would be at a dance club with Peach dancing to Sir Mix-alot (You know what song). Then she would fsmash me and break my pelvis.

Blazer

Smash Ace
ZSS walks by and I get distracted as Ike lands behind me having jumped off a high up ledge charging eruption the whole way down.

Top Bottom