• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

knuttz45

Smash Ace
yay felix is back....how long? good playing you kab...we need a melee tourney soon.

oh yeah, my phone is awsome...it does the codec sounds from metal gear...it makes me want to main snake...
(it rings for codec)
(answer a call, it does the codec open)
(end a call, does the codec close)
(text message is the found sound)

If you find a man that's worth a **** and treats you well
Then he's a fool, you're just as well, hope it gives you hell

yay.

qraq....i hope you didn't see watchmen without me...:/

craztad

Smash Journeyman
oh yeah, my phone is awsome...it does the codec sounds from metal gear...it makes me want to main snake...
(it rings for codec)
(answer a call, it does the codec open)
(end a call, does the codec close)
(text message is the found sound)
knuttz knuttz knuttz, is the sounds name codec or are you using a codec to read the sound file. Usually a codec is used to decode a file into use-able sound byte data that is then played. An example is like most things that play music nowadays come with an mp3 codec built in, there are also codecs used for ac3, ogg, mp4....

edit: Guys keep a look out for my controller so the next time im in town i can grab it so i can do some recording over here.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
knuttz knuttz knuttz, is the sounds name codec or are you using a codec to read the sound file. Usually a codec is used to decode a file into use-able sound byte data that is then played. An example is like most things that play music nowadays come with an mp3 codec built in, there are also codecs used for ac3, ogg, mp4....

edit: Guys keep a look out for my controller so the next time im in town i can grab it so i can do some recording over here.
sorry....codec means the phone snake uses...you're thinking too hard...

wav files...or mid files.

They are registry entries on the WM device...
along with scripts too. :)
...If anyone had a WM device, I could build a .cab to install themes to your device. :)

I already did it...and am proud....no cab file, but set the registry entriy's for the sound for me.
I still need to set more sounds, (i.e. answering vs. making a call).
I was thinking of overriding the dialing program to pop up a black box with two pictures, the number in the middle

MY picture [box with number] Contact Calling picutre(or animation of white noise)

but i don't have alot of free time...espeically now...

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
I gave up trying to "improve" my brawl. I'm only up for melee now. Does anyone live by broadway and bsu? I could help with money for gas. That's if, of course, something goes down soon.

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
yup i read it thx. like i said im up for smash i just dont have a ride. ive also been wanting to do some halo since i dont have my tv anymore >.>

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
oh wtf yea i was there awhile ago haha. why didnt you say anything lol? my eyesight sucks, i wouldnt have been able to recognize you =/ i did a lil bowling afterwards too, got 225 :chuckle:

knuttz45

Smash Ace
no....Idaho is brawl only...all characters are banned except captain falcon....and all stages are banned except all f-zero stages.....and 75m

craztad

Smash Journeyman
so guys its looking like i will be in town every other week for 3-4 days from now on so we gotta smash next week.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
haha do you guys still play melee out here?
Ya we still do in west idaho

so guys its looking like i will be in town every other week for 3-4 days from now on so we gotta smash next week.
Why the **** are you going to be back every week, isn't that kind of a pain with you living in japan and all. Not that it's not good news.

I don't know, I doubt it. I actually don't go there often so ;s
Well i go there every Tuesday and Thursday and sometimes other days so just give me a call next time you are going there.

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
I gave up trying to "improve" my brawl. I'm only up for melee now. Does anyone live by broadway and bsu? I could help with money for gas. That's if, of course, something goes down soon.
I gave up trying to "improve" my melee. I'm only up for brawl now.

QraQ

Smash Ace
I gave up trying to "improve" my melee. I'm only up for brawl now.

lol...
Mediocrity at it's greatest.
If KAB can get good in no time you can too.
As far as getting better at Brawl I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen easily since Knuttz is the only one who still plays it in this area.

QraQ

Smash Ace
NoU (seth) does he lives in Chaffee dorms. I'm in that area every weekend so give me a call and we'll work something out.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
only askin because Ive never heard of any melee players from idaho or smashers in general. Hows the scene out there and we should play some melee sometme. im up for a drive or something

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
I'll try and see if i can get a tournament put together and let you know. Don't expect more than like 10 people from Idaho tho because people always say they can get to **** and then back out at the last minute.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
NoU (seth) does he lives in Chaffee dorms. I'm in that area every weekend so give me a call and we'll work something out.
let me know too if something is up...maybe we can get something together for a little bit on sat...

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I'll try and see if i can get a tournament put together and let you know. Don't expect more than like 10 people from Idaho tho because people always say they can get to **** and then back out at the last minute.
haha yea ok. anyone live close to the airport that can drive? and if there was a tourney/smashfest would most likely be there

knuttz45

Smash Ace
ha ha, if we had alot of tourneys...but there is a tourney in chubbick...that turtlehoop or buzz should win...

also

How many men does it take to open a beer?
None.
It should be opened by the time the **** brings it to the couch.

Captain Falcon approves this message....

Top Bottom