• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

craztad

Smash Journeyman
Im back
We can all calm down now
Get some?

-QraQ
Get some ya right. I see you in albertsons friday night and yell qraq....dom....hello. What do i get nothing. I see you in the bsu sub saturday and yell dom dom dom. What do i get, nothing. I almost think i need to go and smack you in the face if i want to "get some"? At least Ryan still acknowledges im alive when im back in town for a couple days. I still love you even though you can't give me any Qraq.

Jet Lag, i hate jet lag. arrrrgghhhhh!!!!!

knuttz45

Smash Ace
there is more than 1 black person in idaho tatemz...there's fro too...maybe wasn't qraq? you in idaho tate?

QraQ

Smash Ace
Get some ya right. I see you in albertsons friday night and yell qraq....dom....hello. What do i get nothing. I see you in the bsu sub saturday and yell dom dom dom. What do i get, nothing. I almost think i need to go and smack you in the face if i want to "get some"? At least Ryan still acknowledges im alive when im back in town for a couple days. I still love you even though you can't give me any Qraq.

Jet Lag, i hate jet lag. arrrrgghhhhh!!!!!
Shananigans -.-

AlCheMisT amari

Smash Journeyman
I'm... not staying here because I'm getting kicked out, for simple terms. And I'm also looking for another place with absolutely no money, because i dont really want to stay with my parents again.
New info: bummer, I wont be back by the 14th, soonest flight my sister can get is the 18th.
New info: my parents might pay for an earlier flight back to make it for chubbuck! only if i stay with them....

still, who can give rides to chubbuck?

No U

Smash Journeyman
Hey NoU what's your steam account name?
We can play some TF2
Aww **** you got TF2? My steam account is LordoftheCheeze.

Yeah it's one of those names that I made when I was about 13 and has unfortunately stuck for far too long.

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
Hey man, I'm in Boise now. If you guys do anything I can go if I can get a ride ;s. I still got your wii-mote btw knuttz.

[Watchmen pwnage q_q]

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
Perhaps he does not possess the brain power or attention span to sit through the long ones ;o..?

Top Bottom