• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
Brandon as in Scarykid Knuttz. Geez.

Also, that rule set is much much more acceptable, except Fox is way abusive on Corneria AND Peaches Castle. It pretty much makes me want to play Fox instead of Falco.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Brandon as in Scarykid Knuttz. Geez.

Also, that rule set is much much more acceptable, except Fox is way abusive on Corneria AND Peaches Castle. It pretty much makes me want to play Fox instead of Falco.
lololololololol...no commas make it seem like skarykid knuttz...but ok...**** people and thier name brandon...why in our 8 man community...we have two brandons.... :(

..This calls for a BRANDON BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember, TH, you can't switch your CHARACTER Either...might as well do some cosplay while your there..If i went...i'd go as jiggz....and only wear a BK crown...

someone promise me this...nextime someone gives me **** about anything ever...someone needs to say get of my knuttz....you stinky ****

knuttz45

Smash Ace
....I've told no one....except you BC...and maybe qraq...

oh wait....:/ I remember we used to joke about it when i was alot fatter...How I could dress up as my main for halloween now?...

We should do that...Dress up as characters...for a theme party....

you need a falco mask bc...
I need a bk crown...and hang out with my wang out...
qraq needs to turn white....or just be gannon...and let LuigiKing be Luigi..
Fro needs a mustache...
No U needs a sheet...(we'll call that kirby)...
Buzz you are already set...your wife...she's set too...(link and zelda)
L_eMo_N needs a fox mask.....
Cake needs a pika mask...
I think Readyspazz and TH have to fight over Captain Falcon...
Buzz...our kids can both be pichu...

awsome...(its been a late day...)

BattleChrist

Smash Lord

oh wait....:/ I remember we used to joke about it when i was alot fatter...How I could dress up as my main for halloween now?...

Fro needs a mustache...

There was no we, you use to joke around about it because for some reason you think its hilarious.

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
Speaking of cosplay... me and my friends dressed up as smash characters last year in highschool for one day. I was CAPTAIN FALCON, we had pit, jiggs, pika, and link as well. It was pretty much the best day of my life. I just walked around and yelled YAES! and said falcon before every verb.
>_>
On another note, Cake was talking about vids of you guys down south earlier. I figured since I do have vids of myself recently I'll post them here just in case you guys want to know how I play or w/e. Those are against another N. Idaho guy.

(1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngAKcf_Sx6g

(2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp4x0L6Feso

AlCheMisT amari

Smash Journeyman

Fro needs a mustache...

red Ness hat

No U

Smash Journeyman

Fro needs a mustache...

eff that I get to be naked too I'll just body paint my entire body white, wear black shoes, and carry around a hammer

id_kai

Smash Rookie
Looks like it's time for me to start practicing up again. Better sign up today then go on a three day long marathon of training..

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
I got to play smash today and it was some good **** kab and zach aren't bad these days. I think kab should be on the ranking as 4th or 5th no really sure who would win between no u kab and L_eOm_n.

No U you're a little ***** what the **** happened to you today?

knuttz45

Smash Ace
I love the europe version of melee? screw fox...
and is kab and zach that good?

BTW...`i won the melee tournament, and got 7th (bad) in brawl...

craztad

Smash Journeyman
knuttz you went to a tourney in the uk? if so thats cool, help spread idaho smash around the world ha ha ya right

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Melee:

1. Knuttz45
2. Aiko
3. Blinky
4. Yeniths
5. Tails Chao
5. Willz
7. Almas
7. Calzor
9. Dam
9. Jase
9. Kmac
9. Brado
13. Calzum

Brawl:

1. Aiko
2. Willz
3. Yeniths
4. Blinky
5. Dam
5. Calzor
7. Knuttz45
7. Almas
9. Reece
9. Calzum
9. Tails Chao (Top Cat)
9. Jase
13. Kmac

Brawl, man, i didn't warm up. I should have beat Williz in losers, but messed up and dropped to low cause i pressed the jump button to early...which lead to a apike kill...both my losses were 2-1 high percent....
that night i warmed up to brawl a little more, and learned a few things. All the players in brawl were closer than melee. if i played again, i'd do way better... thats my john...

I usually don't like to use johns, (which usually leads to childbirth), but this time, i really just had too...

I love ntsc melee...CF auto gentlemans....cf *****. I got some sweet cf combos i with i recorded....

playing others makes me think we still need to get a more dirverse community here. OR do ranbats (ranking battles) like they do. Even though i beat everyone, everyone was closer in skill, and everyone i played could def be top 5-7 here, with aiko being top 3 for sure. WE need to recruit, and play brawl more too. I played alot with blinky in brawl. He actually said he really liked my brawl marth. :)

But..over there aiko was the closest to me in melee...We MM the night before, and I 3-0 3 stocked him each in melee with jiggz...hadn't played against a jiggz...so we played some more so he could get used to it. ..But both of our tourney matches were 3-2 me. other than that, I didn't lose a match in the tournament.He They all had what at first i feared....decent marths...everyone can play marth...it helped my jiggz so much with spacing. It was a whole weekend thing so i got alot of playing time here.

I think they learned alot with edge guarding and not being 1 dimensial. too. There were times where they just needed to recover...and not mess around juping attacking...then dropping down. trying to sweet spot...wavedash back killed that. :)

Tate, yes...Idaho's impact is felt over the world....you in japan, and me in England.

Oh yeah....John means condom in England....so....It is safe and healthy to john...but still not preferred to some people....so BC, it is healthy for you to John! but still NO JOHNS!!! But...honestly...if i hooked up with an english chick..and she said...no johns....i'd lose it....

thespymachine

Smash Ace
That's a prime example of melee skill not necessarily transfering to brawl skill. Which totally goes against what BC says about Brawl being "easy." lol

Good stuff knuttz. Representing Idaho by kicking ***.

thespymachine

Smash Ace
Ha ha. No one played MK. And to be honest, the most played character was probably Olimar (2 players). Other than that though everyone played someone different.

joeplicate

Smash Master
melee skill transfers over a LOT to brawl, you just have to play brawl a little bit to get used to airdodging again and you'll ****

thespymachine

Smash Ace
Considering I could easily beat nearly everyone in my area at melee. And the people I beat in melee, beat me in brawl says differently. lol

Yes, if you know how to play melee it does help when you play brawl, but the same can be said with brawl to melee, melee to 64, 64 to brawl, and 64 to melee. There is a certain "smash knowledge" that you get from playing Smash Bros. games, that transfer to/through all the games.

No U

Smash Journeyman
I got to play smash today and it was some good **** kab and zach aren't bad these days. I think kab should be on the ranking as 4th or 5th no really sure who would win between no u kab and L_eOm_n.

No U you're a little ***** what the **** happened to you today?
I was like, "Hey sweet I'm gonna go smash today. Let me just head out the door but wait that bed there looks really soft," and then I fell asleep. And then you called me and I was like, "Oh yeah, I was going to go smash I almost forgot I guess I should do that." and then I passed out on top of my phone until 10:00ish. I figured you were done by then so I didn't come. My bad.

Yes, if you know how to play melee it does help when you play brawl, but the same can be said with brawl to melee, melee to 64, 64 to brawl, and 64 to melee. There is a certain "smash knowledge" that you get from playing Smash Bros. games, that transfer to/through all the games.
No.

thespymachine

Smash Ace
Uh....

Yes.

I've become better at reading opponents from playing Brawl, since it has many more defensive options. I can l-cancel well in Melee, because I played 64 a little while back and practiced my z-canceling in it. I learned how to DI well because of Melee (though that doesn't really transfer to 64. lol).

Those are just some basic examples.
But I guess if you've only played Melee, and played it a lot, you probably got all of your knowledge of Smash from it. I however, have not.

No U

Smash Journeyman
Uh....

Yes.

I've become better at reading opponents from playing Brawl, since it has many more defensive options. I can l-cancel well in Melee, because I played 64 a little while back and practiced my z-canceling in it. I learned how to DI well because of Melee (though that doesn't really transfer to 64. lol).

Those are just some basic examples.
But I guess if you've only played Melee, and played it a lot, you probably got all of your knowledge of Smash from it. I however, have not.
Playing barlw doesn't help melee or 64 unless you're talking about basic gameplay mechanics like moving around and doing attacks.

thespymachine

Smash Ace
Playing barlw doesn't help melee or 64 unless you're talking about basic gameplay mechanics like moving around and doing attacks.
...Smash knowledge.

Like I said. It helped me read opponents better, because of more defensive options in Brawl. That's a personally perspective on the subject, so you probably don't see it that way. I will say though, that Brawl does give the least of "Smash knowledge," since there are no real game mechanics/glitches/exploits that really help the game grow.

No U

Smash Journeyman
...Smash knowledge.

Like I said. It helped me read opponents better, because of more defensive options in Brawl. That's a personally perspective on the subject, so you probably don't see it that way. I will say though, that Brawl does give the least of "Smash knowledge," since there are no real game mechanics/glitches/exploits that really help the game grow.
Just accept that Brawl is terrible before I have to figure out where "Rathdrum" Idaho is (probably made up or some ****) and rub my balls all over your pillow.

Top Bottom