• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

knuttz45

Smash Ace
thanks for coming guys! again, we got more than 16 people.....which is awsome...i was kinda tired...but it was fun....sorry for not playing brawl guys.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
btw....who is all going to gensis

No U
Qraq
BC
Skarykid
Churro
Alchmest

this is who i have who want to go so far...

Mecakoto

Smash Journeyman
Brawl+ is just more fun... And it is better... :p

I doubt I'll bring anyone other then maybe one other person next time because my friends don't have the endurance to last a full night, but I do.

So, when the next Smashfest is held, hit me up. I'll have some room.

Fyr3-STRIKE

Smash Apprentice
Sorry I didn't go to the smashfest; I didn't really feel like smashing yesterday (too tired).

Anyways, Knuttz, you said walmart has recorders for 50$? Is this an estimate or do they actually have them at that price?

Churro

Smash Journeyman
thanks to the yard sale, I don't have money johns for Genesis anymore.
Knuttz, ask Brdy for housing info?
If we are going, I want to hype XD
Would also like to settle up some money matches since I know the first day is dedicated to friendlies/MMs.

Fyr3-STRIKE

Smash Apprentice
Playing dota with you guys was pretty fun, even though I ended up sucking. :O

I dunno, I guess I just need to practice more.

acllaim

Smash Cadet
Brawl+ is just more fun... And it is better... :p

I doubt I'll bring anyone other then maybe one other person next time because my friends don't have the endurance to last a full night, but I do.

So, when the next Smashfest is held, hit me up. I'll have some room.
I'm assuming I'm that maybe? :lick:

craztad

Smash Journeyman
do one of you nerds know where my shoe went? I'm missing a shoe....
The garbage can is always a good place to start checking. I don't have it in my backpack and that is the only place anyone could of hid it for me to end up with it.

Mecakoto

Smash Journeyman
I forgot to ask this earlier because I was 90% asleep: How was my spacing at the Smashfest? I've been trying to work on it and, since some of you played against me in Melee/Brawl/Brawl+, I want to know your opinion on it. Negative criticism is fine with me as long as you tell me where I can improve. =p

Churro

Smash Journeyman
A shoe missing??

LMFAO.
wow
I agree, check trash cans first, then the "under" rule, which is the basic check under everything, last guess would be the backyard.

craztad

Smash Journeyman
also check the roof. and alch, my number is worthless, ask anyone who trys to call it, theres never anyone on the other end.

QraQ

Smash Ace
Well it's final.
I'm not going to Genesis.
Just bought the tickets back to Houston.
Have fun guys.

Fyr3-STRIKE

Smash Apprentice
Well it's final.
I'm not going to Genesis.
Just bought the tickets back to Houston.
Have fun guys.
Vacation or moving? Cause if somewhere earlier in this topic I thought you said you were from texas, but I'm too lazy to go confirm this.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
It was at our place and some little ***** thought it would be funny to hide it. Probably not going to have to many big smashfests like that any more, it's to hard to keep track of everyone and stop things like that from happening.

Churro

Smash Journeyman
Turtlehoop, I hope you really do know where the shoe is =/
I like smashfests at Knuttz' place...

Ps. GENESIS IS A WEEK AWAY.
I should read the main post, I was told 1st day there won't be for friendlies/MMs/crews anymore due to the insane amount of attendance expected and based on how fast everyone gets their matches done, there might be time for that.

Everyone's staying at the Ramada Inn for the most part...

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
So knuttz called him and ya he knew as well as one of the batteries for my xbox controllers which is kind of good news because i thought it was stolen but still makes me mad.

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
That's all we hid was a Shoe, a Wiimote, and a Battery pack. Zachs idea was to hide the battery pack after I suggested to shoe. I'm not really sure why we hid the Wiimote, but that's all I remember us hiding. We didn't think you guys would have lost them for a week lol, my bad

Fyr3-STRIKE

Smash Apprentice
How big was this smashfest?

BTW; Brawl takes no skill because you can't wavedash or L cancel .

craztad

Smash Journeyman
hehehe fyres all grown up. <tear> we've raised him well.

unfortunately it will probably cause flaming as it always does when someone says it.

gnosis

Smash Lord
L-canceling is dumb. There's no reason to not do it, it's just an unnecessary hoop the game makes you jump through; it doesn't showcase anything interesting or impressive, just mindless muscle memory. Brawl+ got it right.

edit: hitting -every- l-cancel -every- time is pretty impressive though

Top Bottom