• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

QraQ

Smash Ace
Well i know BC plays falco and Qraq plays some falco, they would've had some constructive feedback.

In what way is squirtle overcoming MK? I haven't played this enough.
Same with how ICs change in... something.
If you haven't played it enough than you shouldn't be asking questions like that till you do.
Brawl+ is very different.

acllaim

Smash Cadet
Props to Knuttz for letting me set up SF4.

I liked how random people ended up coming up and taking up the sticks to play a game or two. :laugh:

Fyr3-STRIKE

Smash Apprentice
@Knuttz, it was my Wii, I'll upload a complete package to rapidshare/mediafire or whatever once I finish getting all the bugs worked out with the textures. Currently some bugs in the Pokemon trainer skins / wild pokemon.

@acllaim, I suck at street fighter, you're way too good.

gnosis

Smash Lord
You don't seem angry when you smash, you just seem really apathetic
Well not in friendlies, but finals or something. Really I just get mad at my tech errors... speaking of which, does anyone have an extra copy of Melee I could buy off them?

edit: Also during friendlies I'm just calm and thinking about something (usually the match Im playing lol), not mad or annoyed. I don't hate anyone lol.

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
Well not in friendlies, but finals or something. Really I just get mad at my tech errors... speaking of which, does anyone have an extra copy of Melee I could buy off them?

edit: Also during friendlies I'm just calm and thinking about something (usually the match Im playing lol), not mad or annoyed. I don't hate anyone lol.

That's about the same for me. Ppl sometimes think I'm angry at them during melee but actually I'm more frustrated at my own error than anything else.

QraQ

Smash Ace
That's about the same for me. Ppl sometimes think I'm angry at them during melee but actually I'm more frustrated at my own error than anything else.
Eh I'm actually angry when playing =).
More so at any imbalances and what not.

Mecakoto

Smash Journeyman
I bring laughter because I always seem to SD in stupid, laughable ways. If not that, I do something epic.

Also, does anyone near me play Brawl+? I've really gotten into it, but my friends seem to think of it more as "Melee2.0" instead of a fix to all the negatives of Brawl. Because of this, they don't want to play it. Computers just aren't human enough for me to get any real practice...

QraQ

Smash Ace
I bring laughter because I always seem to SD in stupid, laughable ways. If not that, I do something epic.

Also, does anyone near me play Brawl+? I've really gotten into it, but my friends seem to think of it more as "Melee2.0" instead of a fix to all the negatives of Brawl. Because of this, they don't want to play it. Computers just aren't human enough for me to get any real practice...
Your friends are basically Brawl scrubs.
I don't see how calling it Melee 2.0 is a cutdown?

Mecakoto

Smash Journeyman
Your friends are basically Brawl scrubs.
I don't see how calling it Melee 2.0 is a cutdown?
I agree. I'd go into detail, but that'd be mean and kind of cruel.

*no rude text voice intended for the following*
As for the second part, could you please clarify what your saying? I might miss an important point that could be clarified for anyone reading.

<cruel_curiosity style="getting_it.wat" class="just_not">

After that, I have to ask something that has been bothering me: The Wolf player I brought with me... what lead to him winning so much? I have a crap-ton of trouble with projectile spam, which I admittedly need to work on to hope to be anywhere near half-decent playing-wise, but he follows an obvious pattern that allows me to win without to much trouble. It shouldn't really be something that is easily missed. 1 Match at most to pick up on it.

Or is it that I've been lied to about how much he won out there? Or is it that ease was taken on him?

</cruel_curiosity>

gnosis

Smash Lord
I'm in meridian now though. I was at the smashfest you were at. Brown hair, glasses, told you to fight rabid jackcal for the tourney. Played ganon in the finals. etc.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
gnosis lives like right by me mekato....

wolf player who kept winning....other than skarykid, jack, and me who played...don't own the game...and don't ever play....

um...no smash for me this weekend....its fathers day weekend...and i get to spend my first fathers day with nyeema ever...even though she's almost 2...the day is sentemental to me because of the bs before....

btw...i heard metaknight was attacking mountian home area...

Fyr3-STRIKE

Smash Apprentice
I played your wolf friend 3 times or so, he beat me once, but I play a really f@g dedede*, so I guess that doesn't really count.

*Shield grab + down throw + down throw + down throw + down throw + f-smash. Repeat x2.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
whats with vbrawl now? man you kids and your slang. That lingo aint hella phat...capeache? Now that everyone is back to schedule we need to smash in the week....alllllso..y'all as in we all need to talk about gensis. I need to find out what to do. I've had sk and No U talk to me about this...so who all is wanting or planning to go. We should probably have two cars. bc, Qraq and Me all have my car plus a couple more. This was planned when the thread first started like months ago!

RabidJackal

Smash Apprentice
whats with vbrawl now? man you kids and your slang. That lingo aint hella phat...capeache? Now that everyone is back to schedule we need to smash in the week....alllllso..y'all as in we all need to talk about gensis. I need to find out what to do. I've had sk and No U talk to me about this...so who all is wanting or planning to go. We should probably have two cars. bc, Qraq and Me all have my car plus a couple more. This was planned when the thread first started like months ago!
iplaydotanow

I DECODED THE MESSAGE!

Mecakoto

Smash Journeyman
I can't wait until the next Smashfest. I still don't have anyone to play Brawl+ with... And I want to see what my skill-level ranks at... (**** farming community and it's lack of Internet-viable people that don't stick exclusively to social networking sites...)

gnosis

Smash Lord
I can't wait until the next Smashfest. I still don't have anyone to play Brawl+ with... And I want to see what my skill-level ranks at... (**** farming community and it's lack of Internet-viable people that don't stick exclusively to social networking sites...)
Does brawl+ work online? Cuz if I can get my wii working with wireless i could play you on ****ty online brawl. It's not much but hey it's something.

I don't like brawl+ singles much right now but im really trying to eh.

Fyr3-STRIKE

Smash Apprentice
vBrawl= vanilla brawl (cause vanilla is plain; and is the adjective whenever referring to the original from a modded point of view ex. brawl+ to brawl, FCOM to Oblivion etc..)
Fyr3/Moron has gained a level!
Nerd stat + 4
Geek stat + 8
--- Topic Separator ---
ANYWAYS >_<; I get my wisdom teeth out tomorrow(monday), so much like when I had bronchitis, I will be glued to my computer (unless I decide to get the conduit, comes out tuesday), so if anyone wants to play a game of dota or 6 (qraq, jack, apparently knuttz), I'm up for hosting (average pings of 20-50 m/s), you pick the mode.
--- Topic Separator ---
On the topic of Genesis, I would love to go; but I can guarantee I won't be going, so count me out.

QraQ

Smash Ace
vBrawl= vanilla brawl (cause vanilla is plain; and is the adjective whenever referring to the original from a modded point of view ex. brawl+ to brawl, FCOM to Oblivion etc..)
Fyr3/Moron has gained a level!
Nerd stat + 4
Geek stat + 8
--- Topic Separator ---
ANYWAYS >_<; I get my wisdom teeth out tomorrow(monday), so much like when I had bronchitis, I will be glued to my computer (unless I decide to get the conduit, comes out tuesday), so if anyone wants to play a game of dota or 6 (qraq, jack, apparently knuttz), I'm up for hosting (average pings of 20-50 m/s), you pick the mode.
--- Topic Separator ---
On the topic of Genesis, I would love to go; but I can guarantee I won't be going, so count me out.
Average ping of 20-50ms? You expect too much lol.
I don't even get that on a good day rofl. High ping doesn't necessarily mean someone lags or has delay. Especially with LC which I severely hope you meant by saying you can host lol.
But I'm down, knuttz prolly too but he's not all that great yet. I've got him training. I have a couple private vent servers too if need be.

P.S. Get Prototype...Worth the 3 day download -.- .

Top Bottom