• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Idaho Female Smasher

Status
Not open for further replies.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
knuttz, how about a conclusion we can all agree on

socal invades idaho... beats everyone there ...

and we all run train on your girl after ^^

but if she's REALLY fat... then we all jump you
Thats something I would love to see. I think...an All Idaho Vs. All SoCal Crew battle...all 8 of us...vs. All 100 or so of you guys....12 stock vs. 400 stock....

Or so you'd think...I'll just put a sign on the door, Real Califonians in here when you are all in a room...
The Idaho public will do the rest. :chuckle:

If you can get a train, by yourself P to Idaho i.e. Buy a train, put it on the tracks, and keep it going....I will give you my child.

-----------------
Note to most likely Idaho...Why is everyone getting so pissed? or seems. Maybe the sarcasasm over the internet is deciving me...I think...we need a new thread for this...California **** talks Idaho thread...
------------------

HBIC

Smash Rookie
So, hands these days do your cooking for you? Can you also get married to them?
Actually yeah they do do the cooking. It's called taking them, turning on the stove, and cooking something. WOW it's amazing that it's that simple huh?. As for getting married to one......i'm sure you could find some way around the court system to work that out.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Actually yeah they do do the cooking. It's called taking them, turning on the stove, and cooking something. WOW it's amazing that it's that simple huh?. As for getting married to one......i'm sure you could find some way around the court system to work that out.
No, but you're still doing the cooking in that case because it's your brain that's giving directions to your appendages so they cook the food. It's not as if they have a mind of their own.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
My name is HugS - check
I'm from california - Check
I **** at this game - check
I'm the most arrogant manly son of a ***** around - Check

I am therefore qualified to hit(not literally) any female coming out idaho. I will make you famous. But you must weigh below 120. No butter faces.

My contact info is in my profile. You are all welcome for my time.

gnosis

Smash Lord
ripkirby said:
How can you be right about anything, if all you said were questions (and a sentence fragment)? Also, why would you even try to joke around making your state look like a bunch of scrubs.
"Am I right now?" actually meant "Am I serious right now?".

Anyway, it doesn't take much joking for Idaho to come off as a bunch of scrubs anyway, especially in a half-spam-bashing-Idaho thread, so I'm not too concerned with our reputation here.

I mean have you seen our videos, good god...

HBIC

Smash Rookie
No, but you're still doing the cooking in that case because it's your brain that's giving directions to your appendages so they cook the food. It's not as if they have a mind of their own.

Ok so you're still doing the cooking.....What's your point? You kinda lost me here. Are you subtly trying to say that it's a woman's job to cook. If so what century were you born in?

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Finally i was waiting for someone to post to **** related to what i posted, yeah Brandon told me about you he said that you're pretty decent. Me and my sis haven't been playing to long but we're ok.
Yeah, I'm ok. I learned what I could from Buzz, my husband. We don't play much either because college is SOOOOOO busy. But its finally over, my last final was today! I need to practice so I can get better for Brawl.

What is your main?

Miharu

Smash Hero
Ok so you're still doing the cooking.....What's your point? You kinda lost me here. Are you subtly trying to say that it's a woman's job to cook. If so what century were you born in?
Your doing the cooking =/= hands doing cooking independently w/o guidance from the brain.

gnosis

Smash Lord
Your doing the cooking =/= hands doing cooking independently w/o guidance from the brain.
You could do it for a long time and then they could just do it on muscle memory so your conscious effort would just be like... standing up. Which you'd have to do with magic hands anyway.

AlCheMisT amari

Smash Journeyman
wow, so like... i skipped 5 pages of conversation, and ur still on about someone being fat? nah, just let it go. i mean comon, im going to be smashin with them tomorrow. Have some respect.

lol, jeez... cant wait for saturday though woot. it's just us three coming out though.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Oh ****, the master of roll smash?

****, I don't stand a chance.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Lol, i didn't know. I didn't know that was a requirement to post a picture of your self so people don't think that you're some fat chick. but who ever was betting that I'm a fat chick maybe This will be enough evidence that I'm not.

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc28/KillersLikeCandy2/l_b8140414457c2a7e0a4b7b9df95703b6.jpg
yeah,unfortunately guys will think your a guy unless

A.you go to a tournament and show them your not

or B.you basically give them your myspace or some crap =/

anyways,welcome and enjoy your stay

:colorful:

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'm ok. I learned what I could from Buzz, my husband. We don't play much either because college is SOOOOOO busy. But its finally over, my last final was today! I need to practice so I can get better for Brawl.

What is your main?
I main Marth and my second Main is peach, but I'm not very good with her.

-This is FrankieFreakshow by the way...

aznforce817

Smash Lord
I'm pathetic. Young Link main, Link second, and if I had a third, I guess it would be Bowser. But I suck. :p
thats bad attitude! have a better mindset then that. :p have a more postive mindset! like, u have plenty of room for getting even better! :D. every time i play i tell myself i will win, and even if i lose i just say gotta practice harder.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
thats bad attitude! have a better mindset then that. :p have a more postive mindset! like, u have plenty of room for getting even better! :D. every time i play i tell myself i will win, and even if i lose i just say gotta practice harder.
Well, what I meant by pathetic is that they are the only characters I know how to play good.

And when I said I suck, I was talking about playing Bowser.

And I'm decent. I'm good at wavedashing and L-canceling now. I just need to brush up to be good as Buzz. :p

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
... socal roadtrip????....
yeah, i might be down to go to idaho for a big tourny if i get to mm you for like $50 so you can help fund my trip.

plus i might win the tourny anyway LMAO because idaho sucks
why waste the money when we can go to Dan?

So, hands these days do your cooking for you? Can you also get married to them?

I know, right? Why are the girls even playing this game? Shouldn't they be making us snacks for our smashfests?

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
yeah,unfortunately guys will think your a guy unless

A.you go to a tournament and show them your not

or B.you basically give them your myspace or some crap =/

anyways,welcome and enjoy your stay

:colorful:
omg CashMooney go back to FL threads seriously. Girl smashers do exist unlike Tiers....
He is a serious trouble maker and fibber extraordinare.
avoid this guy at all costs.

>.> yeah.... ummm...... im checkin this thread out cause..... um..... I might be moving to west coast'ish area... yeah thats it. I promise....

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Hmmm... what girls here go to tournaments and how many have you been in?

I've been to 3.
They are just starting up....HBIC played in our little fake tourney..sweettangerine just started..land FrankieFreakshow is my fiancee.
Top 4 Female smashers in idaho....

SugarPoultry (link)
FrankieFreakshow (marth)
HBIC(falco)
SweetTangerine (peach)

Qraq and I are trying to teach them advanced tactics....it will take a while....but HBIC can short hop lazer...frankie can use over-b to stall marth to get back to the ledge, and sweettangerine can float...(alot of work for this one...). I think Brawl will be there game..fresh start...its just they haven't played really at all, so they are trying to learn a bunch of stuff at once....

SweetTangerine

Smash Rookie
Thanks knuttz...

Did you decide if there's anything going down on Saturday, I should be back in Boise sometime that day.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
They are just starting up....HBIC played in our little fake tourney..sweettangerine just started..land FrankieFreakshow is my fiancee.
Top 4 Female smashers in idaho....

SugarPoultry (link)
FrankieFreakshow (marth)
HBIC(falco)
SweetTangerine (peach)

Qraq and I are trying to teach them advanced tactics....it will take a while....but HBIC can short hop lazer...frankie can use over-b to stall marth to get back to the ledge, and sweettangerine can float...(alot of work for this one...). I think Brawl will be there game..fresh start...its just they haven't played really at all, so they are trying to learn a bunch of stuff at once....
I'm getting down advanced tactics quite nicely. Wavedashing is working for me, I need to learn to L-cancel EVERYTHING, not just teching. And well, Buzz taught me a few things the other day, and its going to take a while. O_O

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
I'm getting down advanced tactics quite nicely. Wavedashing is working for me, I need to learn to L-cancel EVERYTHING, not just teching. And well, Buzz taught me a few things the other day, and its going to take a while. O_O
Knuttz was teaching me how to wavedash but i asked what the point was if brawl didn't have wavedashing on it. So are you going to the IF tournament? i want to but we're not sure if we have enough room in the car.

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
why waste the money when we can go to Dan?

I know, right? Why are the girls even playing this game? Shouldn't they be making us snacks for our smashfests?
Ok This has to be the most sexist comment, yeah i know late replying to this but i stopped because i was sick of all the **** talking. but this is just bull crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom