• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Idaho Female Smasher

Status
Not open for further replies.

artifice

Smash Ace
ive never seen someone from idaho attend a west coast tourny
when i went to FC there were plenty of idaho people there
FC took place in the midwest
ergo, post in the midwest and you'll get more help in your thread =]

your logic sucks, bad, real bad. Infact you should follow your original advise with the hole geography class thing.

...and seriously **** or gtfo

Miharu

Smash Hero
Ok well pacific west has Idaho listed under it so maybe don't get pissed at us for it talk to mod about the states listing.

It changed because they have nothing better to do that talk **** on the internet, cuz they get their **** handed to them if they do it face to face. Thinking you're a fat chick makes them feel better about them selfs.
By degrading those who choose to flame behind a monitor, you're no better than them; you're just perpetuating the vicious cycle. Honestly, does placing yourself on a pedestal make you feel superior to those that you've never met? It's quite pointless to do such a thing.

Fabian is winner for typing in all caps /gg

your logic sucks, bad, real bad. Infact you should follow your original advise with the hole geography class thing.

...and seriously **** or gtfo
You're criticizing someone's logic when you can't even spell the most basic of words?

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Well who are you to talk you just did it.

Anyway i didn't know anyone from Idaho even went to FC, and i may not have been to any big tournaments on the west coast but i've been to a few Oregon tourneys and so have some of the other Idaho players.

araknophobik

Smash Master
oh wait your right i dont recall anyone from idaho at FC either
actually ive never heard of anyone good from idaho who smashes
i always figured it to be the smashless state =/

artifice

Smash Ace
spelling and logic have a lot to do with each other, thanks for pointing that out. Your logic is worse then the last guy... and he just tried to flame someone for making an IDAHO thread on the pacific west boards, thats pretty bad yah know?

go ****ing crawl up in a grammar book, at least flame me for saying stupid ****, not making a typo.

Miharu

Smash Hero
spelling and logic have a lot to do with each other, thanks for pointing that out. Your logic is worse then the last guy... and he just tried to flame someone for making an IDAHO thread on the pacific west boards, thats pretty bad yah know?

go ****ing crawl up in a grammar book, at least flame me for saying stupid ****, not making a typo.
Making multiple typos in a short post can be equated with being stupid. Then again, repeatedly posting "**** or gtfo" is pretty ******** as well.

And BattleChrist, I'm just an *******. Ask anyone on the boards about it. Hope I haven't offended you too much zz.

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
oh wait your right i dont recall anyone from idaho at FC either
actually ive never heard of anyone good from idaho who smashes
i always figured it to be the smashless state =/
well maybe if you came here you would know that we have some really good smashers here. QraQ, cocky to boot buck can back his **** up, is really good with what ever character he plays with, Buzz- who i haven't seen play yet but heard that is good, BC- is also a really ****ing awesome smasher and who says "freakin ***" freakin hilarious. gnosis-is quite, but that's just to lul you into a false comfort because he'll wipe the floor with you with what ever character he's using, and last but not leas Knuttz45- part of the KnutQraQer, who just started playing a little while ago but is freakin awesome....so there now you've heard of smashers from Idaho who are good. There are more but that would take a while to list

Miharu

Smash Hero
never said any of you are good (ive seen the vids on youtube lol)
i just never heard of a smash scene in idaho
and each state usually has a distinguishable player or two
Lol I just noticed an Idaho thread a few threads under this >_>

But Cali has too many good smashers :/

artifice

Smash Ace
ooo almost got me to rant about internet grammar checking, AND you almost got me to use correct punctuation. **** that ****

im not going to flame Idaho, but it would be nice if you guys proved your shiz at some point. heaven for bid you come to an eastern WA bi weekly at some point.. Shouldn't be too far of a drive to Spokane?

gnosis

Smash Lord
Naw Idaho sucks. I know from firsthand experience. And life experience.

I mean I have to look in the mirror every day.

HBIC

Smash Rookie
Ok wait wait.......All this just because freakshow asked about Idaho female smashers?? haha

So Idaho now has three female smashers: Buzz's wife(Sorry cant remember her name), FrankieFreakShow, and myself.

Now back to the original discussion.....any more out there?

brdy_

Smash Lord
I played with Idaho once. They came to an Oregon tournament over the summer.

Also, high contrast pictures that are photoshopped up the *** mean nothing. For all I know, the fat or ugly could be photoshopped out.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Ok well pacific west has Idaho listed under it so maybe don't get pissed at us for it talk to mod about the states listing.

It changed because they have nothing better to do that talk **** on the internet, cuz they get their **** handed to them if they do it face to face. Thinking you're a fat chick makes them feel better about them selfs.

LMAO, you don't think I would do it face to face? You REALLY don't know me.

How about this: I will personally talk **** to your face at Pound 3, and then I will money match you to $20-$50 or whatever dollar amount you want to take your money. You must accept both or stfu.

**** OR GTFO
QFT

Miharu

Smash Hero
LMAO, you don't think I would do it face to face? You REALLY don't know me.

How about this: I will personally talk **** to your face at Pound 3, and then I will money match you to $20-$50 or whatever dollar amount you want to take your money. You must accept both or stfu.
I like this guy.

HBIC

Smash Rookie
I played with Idaho once. They came to an Oregon tournament over the summer.

Also, high contrast pictures that are photoshopped up the *** mean nothing. For all I know, the fat or ugly could be photoshopped out.
I can vouch for freakshow as well....she is not fat or ugly for that matter.

Oh and coming from someone who uses photoshop professionally....it's kinda hard to photoshop fat and ugly out of a photo.

Whatever makes you feel good about yourself i guess.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
yeah, i might be down to go to idaho for a big tourny if i get to mm you for like $50 so you can help fund my trip.

plus i might win the tourny anyway LMAO because idaho sucks

brdy_

Smash Lord
I love how this thread turned into a who-has-a-bigger-****-than-who argument. In my post earlier, I was being facetious. So to add to my jocularity, I shall remind you that a vouch from another disputably fat or ugly chick is voided.

But with ad hominem aside, watch the end of this video - proof that photoshop can change how someone looks. Despite not taking "the ugly" out, the final photo differs remarkably from how she actually looks.

brdy_

Smash Lord
@ FrankieFreakShow: Gnosis is a nice guy and all, but Oregon ran through him and whoever else came with him pretty easily IIRC.

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
@ FrankieFreakShow: Gnosis is a nice guy and all, but Oregon ran through him and whoever else came with him pretty easily IIRC.
If I'm not mistaken QraQ wasn't at that tournament, He's a really good player. So just because you "ran through him" that means he not a good player. Because if that's what you're saying that's the stupidest think I've ever heard. AHHHH this is so frustrating i just want to know if there are Female smashers in Idaho,lol.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Im not going to MM cuz i never said i was good, but if Idaho ever has a big tournament you should come to it.
aren't you like no. 1 in idaho? i figured if i insulted the pride of idaho's best it'd make you want to mm :(

i'm not even ranked in so cal dude and i use sheik. sheik blows LDO

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
aren't you like no. 1 in idaho? i figured if i insulted the pride of idaho's best it'd make you want to mm :(

Actually BC is ranked 2, QraQ a former Texas smasher is ranked 1st lol, i don't think i have ever seen BC insulted. He's really laid back kind of guy.

gnosis

Smash Lord

Okay now I see the problem. Is this why everyone is so aggressive about showing Idaho sucks?

They think we have this thing called 'pride'? I'll be the first to tell you it's conspicuously absent.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
no, it's just always funny to talk **** on the internet. ALWAYS.

but i like to play smash. and i want to play idaho. so it'd be a great excuse to go to idaho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom