• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Idaho Female Smasher

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
WTF? We're not saying we're superior to anyone, its just rude that they'll assume we suck and don't deserve to play smash because we're girls.

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
And we should put you on a pedestal because?
Ok what is your freakin deal, i wasn't saying that i should be put on a pedestal i was just saying that like everyone else in this thread that he was talking ****, and that he was afraid of girls i was just joking around. You do know what a joke is? do you enjoy making remarks that have no point or relevance. Have i even hinted or said that i want you to worship me? No i haven't i was saying that his comment was uncalled for. and sexist

Miharu

Smash Hero
WTF? We're not saying we're superior to anyone, its just rude that they'll assume we suck and don't deserve to play smash because we're girls.
Internet sarcasm, anyone?

Ok what is your freakin deal, i wasn't saying that i should be put on a pedestal i was just saying that like everyone else in this thread that he was talking ****, and that he was afraid of girls i was just joking around. You do know what a joke is? do you enjoy making remarks that have no point or relevance. Have i even hinted or said that i want you to worship me? No i haven't i was saying that his comment was uncalled for. and sexist
He's not joking? Double standards are nice too.

This is pitiful.

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
Internet sarcasm fails. People need stop using it. This thread is an example of why it fails.

Methinks I need to PM a mod to close this thread, it is sad people had to screw it up just cuz they're morons.
Sound like a good idea to me, this thread turned into nothing but **** talking. and making pointless post that had no relevance what so ever.

QraQ

Smash Ace
This reminds me of Lord of the Rings how much trolling is going on.
I guess people have to have a comment to everything lalw.

frankiefreakshow said:
Sound like a good idea to me, this thread turned into nothing but **** talking. and making pointless post that had no relevance what so ever.
Man the irony of this blows my mind.
Didn't I just recently get a thread closed cause of "making pointless post that had no relevance what so ever" from you and another certain individual?
Sucks right? =)

-QraQ

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
This reminds me of Lord of the Rings how much trolling is going on.
I guess people have to have a comment to everything lalw.

Man the irony of this blows my mind.
Didn't I just recently get a thread closed cause of "making pointless post that had no relevance what so ever" from you and another certain individual?
Sucks right? =)

-QraQ
Hmmm......shut up QraQ!!! No you closed the thread because you were having a ***** fit because i wouldn't do what you wanted. You could have asked relhots to move to the Idaho thread because you didn't want spam in your thread. but instead you were a butt head to him!!! oh and like you don't make pointless post hmmm let me refresh your memory "Girls have small brains 1/3 the size of ours it just science" it was not only pointless in my thread but rude as well. All i said was that it might be a good idea to close my thread because all the **** talking is getting out of hand and the thread as you noticed went off topic from page one. The difference between my thread and yours is you only had what 4 pages on your thread with a few irrelevant post I have 12 pages with nothing but **** talking and irrelevant post. I think that there is a big difference.

QraQ

Smash Ace
Hmmm......shut up QraQ!!! No you closed the thread because you were having a ***** fit because i wouldn't do what you wanted. You could have asked relhots to move to the Idaho thread because you didn't want spam in your thread. but instead you were a butt head to him!!! oh and like you don't make pointless post hmmm let me refresh your memory "Girls have small brains 1/3 the size of ours it just science" it was not only pointless in my thread but rude as well. All i said was that it might be a good idea to close my thread because all the **** talking is getting out of hand and the thread as you noticed went off topic from page one. The difference between my thread and yours is you only had what 4 pages on your thread with a few irrelevant post I have 12 pages with nothing but **** talking and irrelevant post. I think that there is a big difference.
The relevancy of a thread doesn't take into account pages but the actual dispersion of the topic at hand. You went off topic in my thread when I "asked" you not to for a simple notion of moving your conversation to a thread we set up for just that thing. My "***** fit" was taken as that because you were too stubborn and I took matters into my own hand. Yet you think that everything that comes from a male's mouth as a request sounds like an order in your point of view. And I do believe I asked Relhots too but you both seem to not have any real tact in how you react towards my request. Not to mention me being a "butt head" to Relhots was because you and him decide to totally misconstrued my statements for "put downs" rather than assistance.

Simple request. Simple solution. Yet stubbornness always wins.
Now who can't handle the reality of standards placed on sexes?

-QraQ

P.S. "Girls have small brains 1/3 the size of ours it just science" Nice job completely leaving the part out where it proved I was obviously kidding. Smooth.

Relhots

Smash Lord
you love to start arguments quaq...you know you cant win them all...and you don't always have to have the last word too...

PS: you're just as stubborn as me...

QraQ

Smash Ace
you love to start arguments quaq...you know you cant win them all...and you don't always have to have the last word too...

PS: you're just as stubborn as me...
Sky is blue....as long as we're stating the obvious.
I want more guidance from 14 year olds.

-QraQ

P.S. Last word

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Jailene: you should have moved to the other thread...

Dom: you didn't have to go in drastic measures to prove a point..the whole thread was spam because of arguing with Cali...and you were the one who did the most "arguing" anyway....

So...before the thread gets closed....there should be a thread that is arguing with Cali thread...or something....so ALL the posts are relevant..

Relhots

Smash Lord
Sky is blue....as long as we're stating the obvious.
I want more guidance from 14 year olds.

-QraQ

P.S. Last word
why don't you ever listen to what other people have to say?

PS: last word...:)

QraQ

Smash Ace

Correction:
I don't really listen to what you have to say anymore because you have been proved adolescent until proven otherwise.

With that being said I know I exhibit the same symptoms of adolescence but I do it because kids will understand kids.

-QraQ

P.S. Jailene is right

Relhots

Smash Lord
Correction:
I don't really listen to what you have to say anymore because you have been proved adolescent until proven otherwise.

With that being said I know I exhibit the same symptoms of adolescence but I do it because kids will understand kids.

-QraQ

P.S. Jailene is right
i think we all know that...stating the *obvio*

Miharu

Smash Hero
Jailene: you should have moved to the other thread...

Dom: you didn't have to go in drastic measures to prove a point..the whole thread was spam because of arguing with Cali...and you were the one who did the most "arguing" anyway....

So...before the thread gets closed....there should be a thread that is arguing with Cali thread...or something....so ALL the posts are relevant..
Go make it then :D

Because stupid people aren't worth listening to? QraQ's pretty smart :o (not sarcasm)

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
See QraQ you harped and ragged on me, for not putting people down who are from the Idaho. But in the same breath you do it. Just because you haven't seen him play doesn't mean that he's not part of our community. Just because he's 14 doesn't mean that he's mature, my sister is 18 and until recently was more mature and you will ever be no offense. and that bull **** about acting like a kid so they will better understand you is total bull ****. They're not stupid, you should show them the same amount of respect you would show some one who's older. Relhots just try not to take offense if you thing QraQ is offending you, in truth he doesn't mean to be abrasive all the time is just comes off that way. and yes he's very stubborn, and yes has to have the last word. If it's any consolation I'm 21 years old and I'm the biggest kid at heart, being to mature is just boring I'm mature when i have to be not all the time. If i was i would be a drag to be around.

Relhots

Smash Lord
See QraQ you harped and ragged on me, for not putting people down who are from the Idaho. But in the same breath you do it. Just because you haven't seen him play doesn't mean that he's not part of our community. Just because he's 14 doesn't mean that he's mature, my sister is 18 and until recently was more mature and you will ever be no offense. and that bull **** about acting like a kid so they will better understand you is total bull ****. They're not stupid, you should show them the same amount of respect you would show some one who's older. Relhots just try not to take offense if you thing QraQ is offending you, in truth he doesn't mean to be abrasive all the time is just comes off that way. and yes he's very stubborn, and yes has to have the last word. If it's any consolation I'm 21 years old and I'm the biggest kid at heart, being to mature is just boring I'm mature when i have to be not all the time. If i was i would be a drag to be around.
im not taking offense to anything...im only mature when its serious, im not really serious on this forum...right now i feel like im having one of those days where you feel like an idiot..lol :laugh:

i have to deal with 17-18 yr. old kids who is worse than qraq when i bowl...so i dont really mind, im used to it...

Miharu

Smash Hero
hes not smart...im just dumb...and im not afraid to admit it either...:)
So when we compare him to you, he's relatively smart, no? And there's really nothing to be gained by being proud of your idiocy.

Females mature faster than males do, since they start puberty earlier as well.

I like the double standard you're pulling. QraQ's attempting to use it as a method of communication, (ie dumbing down language or speaking in a simpler fashion so those of younger age will be able to understand), while you just do it on a whim. Fair, no?

Also, I wouldn't show much respect for someone who acknowledges their stupidity, and yet is not willing to do anything about it.

This is fun :D

Relhots

Smash Lord
So when we compare him to you, he's relatively smart, no? And there's really nothing to be gained by being proud of your idiocy.

Females mature faster than males do, since they start puberty earlier as well.

I like the double standard you're pulling. QraQ's attempting to use it as a method of communication, (ie dumbing down language or speaking in a simpler fashion so those of younger age will be able to understand), while you just do it on a whim. Fair, no?

Also, I wouldn't show much respect for someone who acknowledges their stupidity, and yet is not willing to do anything about it.

This is fun :D
you need to lighten up...i was just joking.

at least im not like qraq and acting like a asno...

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
So

Just because they're younger doesn't mean that you have to act any different around them Knuttz sister is 15 and i treat her the same way i do everyone. you don't have to dumb anything down for younger people they're not stupid. what are you talking about on a whim, i don't act my age because I'm trying to be like a 14 year old if that's what you're trying to say i don't act my age because who says you have to be dull. I act mature when the situation warrants it. Like when it comes to things about my daughter. And there are no set guidelines about the way some one acts because of there age

Miharu

Smash Hero
Just because they're younger doesn't mean that you have to act any different around them Knuttz sister is 15 and i treat her the same way i do everyone. you don't have to dumb anything down for younger people they're not stupid. what are you talking about on a whim, i don't act my age because I'm trying to be like a 14 year old if that's what you're trying to say i don't act my age because who says you have to be dull. I act mature when the situation warrants it. Like when it comes to things about my daughter. And there are no set guidelines about the way some one acts because of there age
If that's the case, why are you trying to lecture QraQ on the way he's acting?

And yes, younger children ARE stupid and immature. Some moreso than others, but it's nearly impossible for a 14 year-old to be on the same maturity level as most adults. They simply haven't learned enough during that short timespan, nor have their mental functions developed to full capacity during those 14 years.

Don't confuse being mature with being dull/boring; they're two completely different things. Maturity dictates the "correct" means of action to be taken in a situation, and whether it's "dull" or not really has no relevance. It just so happens that the more "mature" action can be often regarded as dull or boring, but that's merely a coincidence.

With that being said, I also find that it's better to judge after having met the person and etc., but as a whole, most adolescents are rather narrow-sighted and immature.

Relhots

Smash Lord
wow...its amazing that people will stereotype other people just because of their *ano*...you also stereotype people on what they post...you think im dumb...not to brag (to prove you wrong) i have straight A's im in 3 sophmore classes, 1 Senor math class, and i also have one of the highest reading levels in the pacific northwest...

dont be so quick to make assumptions based on other people...

"not only are you stupid, but you're quick to make ******** assumptions as well..."

i dont make ******** assumptions, you do...

QraQ

Smash Ace
Rofl so Hydro_Kirby jumps into the mix crazy.
Alright well Jailene you really don't know how wrong you are.
If you ever actually think about my posts you'd understand I didn't actually start getting on Relhots until he started acting like a kid.
I don't treat people bad because they're younger than me unless they act like they are that age. I do stupid stuff all the time but in the long run I'm very responsible and I know when enough is enough. You fail to understand this.
I like how you bring up LaReesa being more "mature" than me because I really hate to say it but she has never been more responsible and mature than me. I get **** done and have fun on the way. Do not cast the stubborn stone so harshly either. I'm stubborn about arguments yes, but you're stubborn about arguments and much more too.
Really this seems just like something you want to hash out with me rather than let everyone know our business. Unless you want to make more of a mockery out of this thread.

Hate to say it but Hydro_kirby is right in saying "t's better to judge after having met the person and etc" but what else is one to go off of other than another online attitude?

QraQ

Smash Ace
wow...its amazing that people will stereotype other people just because of their *ano*...you also stereotype people on what they post...you think im dumb...not to brag (to prove you wrong) i have straight A's im in 3 sophmore classes, 1 Senor math class, and i also have one of the highest reading levels in the pacific northwest...

dont be so quick to make assumptions based on other people...

"not only are you stupid, but you're quick to make ******** assumptions as well..."

i dont make ******** assumptions, you do...
Book smarts and common sense are 2 totally different things my friend.
One is obtained through knowledge of subject and the other is obtained through events in life.

Relhots

Smash Lord
why should we listen to hydro_kirby s/he doesnt go by thier own advice and s/he is acting like she 5...now who does that sound like...

yes know that qraq, she thinks im literally a mental ******, cause i admit that im stupid...everybody stupid, i choose to accept it...which is the smartest thing you can do, accept.

QraQ

Smash Ace
why should we listen to hydro_kirby s/he doesnt go by thier own advice and s/he is acting like she 5...now who does that sound like...

yes know that qraq, she thinks im literally a mental ******, cause i admit that im stupid...everybody stupid, i choose to accept it...which is the smartest thing you can do, accept.
Dude seriously...
It's how you act but not necessarily how you are. You come off on the forums as someone who doesn't think about what they say and just posts strictly whats on their mind or what you think people want to hear.
Speaking your mind isn't quite "bad" but you need some diligence in how you come off.
I already told you I'd be glad to smash with you any day and that I don't hate you but the things you say or said lead me to the notion that you do act "immature" online. I quote immature cause you come off as some aspects of immaturity; not it fully.
Heed my words as help not harassment.
Think about it.

-QraQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom