• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ichigo Kurosaki V0.92: Updated 9/19 OP Updated!

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
How do you fix the grab glitch?

when Clare is grabbed the game freezes immediately.

any idea on how that's fixed?

you seem to of have found a fix, or it's been there and i can't find it.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
What model is Clare over what character? You have to look at the HipN bone index of the original character and then the HipN bone index of the model and make the model one the same as the original character.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
bought a video capture thing and to test it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I63Ns0jqh4 . videos will be more frequent

Also, about the down-B, maybe you could find more effects to add to it to make it look cooler?
It just feels like it needs a little something more, can't really put my finger on it.
I agree, I think I know a few graphics that will have that effect

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
oh crap. lol.

OH GOD! you guys just did one of my biggest pet peaves (screw how it's spelled)

you guys are like english teachers ONLINE!

nah i kid.

i meant fluid. i don't know why i put fluent. it must be that language david hasslehoff did in that commercial.

LordDeath

Smash Rookie
do i have to download all the folders? and if so when i unzip them how do i put them into the game?

scorcher9910

Smash Cadet
do i have to download all the folders? and if so when i unzip them how do i put them into the game?
Just getting started in Brawl hacks?
Go to SqLeon's latest link and download the .zip that's in there (there is only one if you clicked the latest one). Then unzip it and right click>extract all of the files into your private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\fighter\Marth folder.

Photos

Smash Journeyman
this is looking really nice squall. although, what's the odd glitch that happens after you use neutral b alot and you rocket off the screen?
do you mind if i help a little w/ the animations? i figure i can help fluiditize/brawlifize (lmao, fluent ;)) some of the moves. i was also wondering what's up w/ the model? is it from the actual bleach game? and it looks kinda funky in brawlbox, all grey and black.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
this is looking really nice squall. although, what's the odd glitch that happens after you use neutral b alot and you rocket off the screen?
do you mind if i help a little w/ the animations? i figure i can help fluiditize/brawlifize (lmao, fluent ;)) some of the moves. i was also wondering what's up w/ the model? is it from the actual bleach game? and it looks kinda funky in brawlbox, all grey and black.
I have no idea what's up with that glitch, the same thing happens after the AA combo. After the second A he flies to w/e direction he's facing. It's gotta be the animation cuz it's the same animation for the second A and the neutral B.

yea of course, assistance is appreciated.

The model is from the game Bleach vs Crusade(only released in Japan). In brawlbox you have to disable the texture _env_map_tex_dummy for him to show normally.

Photos

Smash Journeyman
I have no idea what's up with that glitch, the same thing happens after the AA combo. After the second A he flies to w/e direction he's facing. It's gotta be the animation cuz it's the same animation for the second A and the neutral B.

yea of course, assistance is appreciated.

The model is from the game Bleach vs Crusade(only released in Japan). In brawlbox you have to disable the texture _env_map_tex_dummy for him to show normally.
does it need that texture to work in-game?
oh, and i think the animation that happens when ichigo goes flying is backwards, cuz he always flies feet first, lol.

4nace

Smash Ace
Sweet. The animations are looking really good in the most recent video. Much more fluid than most of the custom characters I have checked out to this point.

He seems a bit overpowered as of now, but thats probably pretty easy to fix later. I feel like his idle animation stands out a lot right now though. Most of his attacks have him moving in pretty exaggerated poses with leaning/turning (which is good) but his idle is pretty upright and does not have all that much motion. I think it might be nice to toy with a more exaggerated battle stance once you get all the attacks up and running.

-4nace

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
I got it, i got it...

its FLUID.

not fluent...

yeah, i agree with 4nace.

the battle pose does need to be more flue.... i mean more bouncy.

LordDeath

Smash Rookie
Just getting started in Brawl hacks?
Go to SqLeon's latest link and download the .zip that's in there (there is only one if you clicked the latest one). Then unzip it and right click>extract all of the files into your private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\fighter\Marth folder.
ok i didnt have the pf and over part so i created them so when i download the zip all i have to do is extract them into the marth folder and insert it into the wii and play?

Photos

Smash Journeyman
ok i didnt have the pf and over part so i created them so when i download the zip all i have to do is extract them into the marth folder and insert it into the wii and play?
do you use B+ or Balanced Brawl? as long as you hae the file replacement code (aka, BBrawl or B+) or some way to get into gecko, then yes. i don't know how new you are to this, but gecko is the screen that either has a gecko on it or is all metal and rivets w/ the three types of brawl in red to the right.
if you have homebrew, the easiest way is to get the B+ updatifier via homebrew browser. it'll make all the character folders for ya.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
As well as me.

And this project looks interesting so far, I look to it almost all the time./ ^_^

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Same as well.

i hate all the extra codesets.

that's why i don't prefer ProjectM

but i'll get it when it comes out and is perfected for ALL characters.

but not as of now.

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
No I use B+ with beta SSBM air dodge code, closest thing you can get to PM right now

I can't stand VBrawl, I was incredibly dissapointed when I bought the game(No I'm not a pro melee player I just hate slow floaty fighting games with no combos)

This is looking really good so far, I wish I could help but it would only be with animations which I still suck at and plus finals got me tied over for a while

scorcher9910

Smash Cadet
[offtopic]Yeah, I'd rather stick with regular Brawl instead of all that other stuff.[/offtopic]

HYPE
Any new progress?

Getsuei-Moon

Smash Cadet
I agree and disagree. Yeah some characters are very slow and floaty compared to Melee, but vBrawl does have combos. Some better than others but nevertheless it does have combos.
Now for the reason I came here*clears throat* Awesome hack Squall. Any new updates so far?

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Uh, no the whole game[SSBB] and all characters are slower and floatier than melee and you can airdodge RIGHT after you're hit so no combos

Anyways, I noticed all Ichigo's moves excluding smash attacks have little to no knockback, and their insanely fast, I like the idea it's kinda like Sheik, but it just seems cheap, you can create a constant circle of death around him, and he teleports around randomly sometimes

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
I think all of the random disappearing has been eliminated with the next update, and this really weird glitch where whenever you die Ichigo doesn't actually come back and he keeps coming down on the platform.
Edit: Oh, and a graphic effect for the down-B

I'll upload it later today.

What should be next?

-making/fixing aerial specials
-final smash
-non-broken moveset planning(which im terrible at)
-enhancing/perfecting current specials
-diminishing cheapness of ichigo's ridiculously fast attacks
-anything else i forgot

Photos

Smash Journeyman
I think all of the random disappearing has been eliminated with the next update, and this really weird glitch where whenever you die Ichigo doesn't actually come back and he keeps coming down on the platform.
Edit: Oh, and a graphic effect for the down-B

I'll upload it later today.

What should be next?

-making/fixing aerial specials
-final smash
-non-broken moveset planning(which im terrible at)
-enhancing/perfecting current specials
-diminishing cheapness of ichigo's ridiculously fast attacks
-anything else i forgot
enhancing specials. it'd be nice if i could choose where ichigo goes when i do his up-special.
but i think the biggest problem w/ his special is his down special. because it doesn't seem very "special" if you know what i mean. although, i have an idea. for this and the FS. why not have his D-special be a short charge up deal where he puts on his mask, making his next smash or special much stronger w/ darkness effects. and his FS be a prolonged useage of his mask. w/ darkness effects.
perhaps give his hand some darkness as he's putting on the mask to simulate the creation of his mask. also, are you gonna keep the old fasioned mask, or make a new mask texture?

dnkaj

Smash Rookie
then what do u use to transform ichigo into bankai tensa zangetsu, i thought that was gonna be a final smash

dnkaj

Smash Rookie
but you kno how samus transforms in to zero suit samus, make a regular ichigo do that for his final smash when he turns to bankai and that will be a different character like zero suit samus then bankai ichigos final smash will be the hollow mask and after that he reverts back to normal like samus

iGoesPenus

Smash Rookie
Dnkaj I like that idea for the smash. But it would be good also for him to finish the normal one brofre he starts the smash.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
I see one problem with that though...

people like me could not use Ichigo then. he would not be Riivolution compatible.

i hope that SQLEON doesn't do that, then i'll be very upset.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Riivultion hates it when you make characters, or edit characters that turn into other characters.

example Samus and Zelda. you cannot edit any of their movesets. if you do, and as soon as you select them, the game will crash.

iGoesPenus

Smash Rookie
What if... He made it a seperate character? o_o? Like over a yellow alloy. Btw... how do you add them to the game? o_o? I have Smashstack.(Hbc>Gecko)

Top Bottom