• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ichigo Kurosaki V0.92: Updated 9/19 OP Updated!

scorcher9910

Smash Cadet
Hahaa.
I think he should definitely make Shirosaki, because he would only need to change textures. As well as a shikai Ichigo. Or any other models that would work well with it. It would be a lot of work though. I tried porting Yoruichi to his earlier Ichigo project over Metaknight, and I never did get it to work. >_>

You mean this one?

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
YES!!

that outfit, would be awesome, and yet hilarious now that i relook at it.

this would allow me to go OMEGA hype.

and SQL

any updates?

iGoesPenus

Smash Rookie
How is this comming along guys :D? Would really like to play with it.. LOOKS AMAZING <3. Good job ^__^. Keep up the good work.

scorcher9910

Smash Cadet
The only problems I see with making that outfit is very little to work with and few reference pictures. Plus cape vertex.

But I agree, that would be freaking awesome.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
But, atleast more than this costume, this is his like omega i'm awesome costume, sometimes a more "common" ichigo would be cool too. you don't see samus in her phazon or P.E.D suit all the time. or the phazon suit for that matter. but this form does seem more "brawl" availiable.

when is someone going to brawlify it?

scorcher9910

Smash Cadet
Yeah, you're right.
I actually like it non-brawlified. I think the anime-ish look is cool.

scorcher9910

Smash Cadet
Haha I remember the first time the throw glitch happened to me. I was like "Oh yeah it's just a polygon explode - wait WTF that's Captain Falcon's polygons! :O"

And I don't think there's alternate costumes in Versus Crusade. Not sure though. However, I saw a texture hack on Youtube for Shirosaki. (Or Hollow Ichigo, or Inner Ichigo, or whatever you wanna call him.)
Regardless, making textures for Shirosaki wouldn't be that hard.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
It's not like its needed, would be nice though.

but get the character's animations done first/psa.

then we'll argu over his looks =3

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
i know about animations. and i'm working on a Clare PSA that'll go over "HOPEFULLY" diddy kong.

you know Claymore.

but if squall leon needed help, what could i does?

i haven't watched bleach in god forever

oh and i think this project will do just fine.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
i know about animations. and i'm working on a Clare PSA that'll go over "HOPEFULLY" diddy kong.

you know Claymore.

but if squall leon needed help, what could i does?

i haven't watched bleach in god forever

oh and i think this project will do just fine.

I didn't think anybody knew the Sq stood for squall.

scorcher9910

Smash Cadet
Clare? o.o

And yeah I'm still watching the series but I can't really help unless you want your project to look like a 4 year old did it xD

iGoesPenus

Smash Rookie
Rofl ! Nono, I found some :D. Now all I'm looking for is some P.S.A's. I've got a couple. But more would be nice. If you know any.. Tell me :). (Please make sure they don't glitch or anything D:)

scorcher9910

Smash Cadet
Megaupload really isn't a problem for me.
If you just make a regular account it cuts the wait time in half.
Yeah either Megaupload or Mediafire is the best though.
Oh and a suggestion, what if you added hitboxes when Ichigo is swinging his sword, as well as when his sword comes back? I'm guessing you just didn't get the time to do that yet. Is the down-B going to stay the same? The flash step?

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
disregard what I said about the down-B above, this update has the new down-B for the ground.

*Update*
-changed down-B ground
-changed down-B air(sucks atm)
-added a grab and grab-wait animation
-all ledge climb animations are there

Edit: whoops forgot the dl- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BOPSXRU6
(OP has dl as well)

Oh and a suggestion, what if you added hitboxes when Ichigo is swinging his sword, as well as when his sword comes back? I'm guessing you just didn't get the time to do that yet.
all the attacks in general?

scorcher9910

Smash Cadet
Also, about the down-B, maybe you could find more effects to add to it to make it look cooler?
It just feels like it needs a little something more, can't really put my finger on it.

Top Bottom